July 2016 Testers! 11 BFP, 1 Angel <3

So Im 3dpo and no symptoms, but that doesnt mean anything since both last times I just haf similar to having AF so. And also it was a an oopsy so not mutch chance either. If AF arrives we are then officialy ttc but with no tracking, DH wishes though I will just wait and see how long that holds out.
Like you see Im dont think it is our month. It would be weird somehow to slip this one time, even if it was so close to ovulation.
But it would be a nice surpricw.
Now trying not to hope I dont know how to be these next 11 days! Hahaha summers here and borh boys are having their summervacation from school and playschool and In not working so even that I got my hands ful with them I still got to mutch time ti think about the tww!!

I couldn't resist testing this morning on a frer with fmu. I'm 9dpo. I think its a :bfp: Does this look positive or positive enough? Its faint but its there. Sorry, I'm a total newbie lol :rofl:

Attachments

• rsz_20160625_073947.jpg
    rsz_20160625_073947.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 27
Jackers- I definitely see the line!!! Congrats!!!

I can see it but test again in 2-3 days and see if it gets darker ;) but it seems bfp!! Congratulations.

Jackers!! Omg! Yay!! Congratulations, sweetie! Looks like a beautiful line for 9DPO, it seems anymore that the FRERs start out as a super super skinny line then get wider with more color. Looks very similar to a few of the BFPs I've seen on other threads that have progressed nicely! Keep testing and I'm sure it will darken! So happy for you! :yipee: I'll give you a day or two to be 100% sure before I log our first of hopefully many BFPs this month!! I'm very confident it will progress perfectly!

Gagirlinpitt, I'll mark you down! I understand the mental TTC break. With all the hope and faith I've put into this cycle, two perfect follies and an IUI with 19mil postwash count -- I will likely take a month or two off to get my head together. TTC is so emotional and heavy on the heart. I hope you get your BFP girl, you so deserve it. Keep praying, God listens and delivers! :hugs:

Catalyst, your little dude is SO CUTE in your avatar pic! I hope you're having a lovely summer off with your boys - I'm off for the summer too, I can relate to having TTC on the mind amongst summer activities lol it's so hard to not obsess in the TWW!

AFM; my trigger shot is just about out of my system, had the faintest possible line this AM. Might not test tomorrow but pick back up from 10dpo on. I've got 3 IC's, a FRER and one CB. Hoping that's enough for an answer lol #TTCprobs

Oh I will! I have 2 more frer tests I want to use up anyways lol I'm probably going to test again tomorrow or Monday, then another 1 next weekend after af is a day or two late :) thank you!! So excited! Hope everyone else starts to get their bfps soon too! FX for everyone!

omg congratulations on your BFP i can see that really clearly!!! So glad to see one of us getting a BFP i hope it is the first of many for us :)

Hi everyone, can I join you lovely ladies please? AF is due 2nd July, I'm planning on testing if it doesn't show! Baby dust to all xxx

No problem wifey, I hadn't actually O'd then but I did when I thought I would. TWW is going so slow!

I couldn't resist testing this morning on a frer with fmu. I'm 9dpo. I think its a :bfp: Does this look positive or positive enough? Its faint but its there. Sorry, I'm a total newbie lol :rofl:

Holy cow a :bfp: no doubts at all!!! That's amazing and so early!!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

TWW is dragging painfully slow for me too!!! It best hurry up I can't stand the waiting!!!!!

I'm driving myself insane over here &#128534; AF is due, at the earliest, wednesday and for the past week ish, I have been having some symptoms that I don't usually get a week before AF. I've been feeling sick, lost appetite, bloated, funny cramps/twinges etc. On one hand, I think I don't get these symptoms, but then do I? Do I just not notice them as I'm not suspious of PG? ARGHHHHHHH! I think I'm going to get a clear blue today and test in the morning. 3-5 days early should still show something, right?

This TWW is not fun!

Hey ladies
I will be testing 2nd July if no AF. I think she is due anywhere from. Thursday -Saturday.
This is our 4th cycle trying since our last MC so it's very early days. We tried the SMEP plan this cycle (that was exhausting) in hope it would give us a better chance.
9dpo now and no symptoms out of the ordinary. But I have learnt that pregnancy symptoms and AF ones are very similar. With my last little angel I was literally fooled. I felt no different and just tested on a whim at 11dpo. Was so shocked to see a BFP as I don't feel any different. So no symptom spotting for me unless something is very obviously different.
Good luck to you all :flower:

Hey wifey! My fingers and toes are crossed for you! How are you responding with the clomid? I had a 21mm and 18mm follicles this time. I'm 1dpo today! Im going to start testing on 7th!

J

Catalyst, your little dude is SO CUTE in your avatar pic! I hope you're having a lovely summer off with your boys - I'm off for the summer too, I can relate to having TTC on the mind amongst summer activities lol it's so hard to not obsess in the TWW!

This was taken summer 2013 :)
13230187_10209680447594111_4727326838995662418_n.jpg

This is a recent picture of him, this is my younger boy :)

10dpo today. Did another test with a frer on fmu to confirm yesterday's test. :bfp: !

Attachments

• rsz_20160626_090222.jpg
    rsz_20160626_090222.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm driving myself insane over here &#128534; AF is due, at the earliest, wednesday and for the past week ish, I have been having some symptoms that I don't usually get a week before AF. I've been feeling sick, lost appetite, bloated, funny cramps/twinges etc. On one hand, I think I don't get these symptoms, but then do I? Do I just not notice them as I'm not suspious of PG? ARGHHHHHHH! I think I'm going to get a clear blue today and test in the morning. 3-5 days early should still show something, right?

This TWW is not fun!

GL! FX! Keep us updated!

Congrats jackers!!! That's awesome news &#128525;

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back