July 2017 babies!

Katapillar

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondered how many other people are due in July, thought it would be nice to chat about how we're finding it all etc. :baby: :hugs:

Due in July here too :wave: 17th here, I have my scan at the end of February so will hopefully find out which team we're on!

Hiya! Due July 22nd here, and we're staying team yellow. This is baby #2 for us and DD is extremely excited.

Due July 22, this will be my fifth, and I'm excited to see how much crazier my life can possibly get. �� My Oldest just turned 5, and he still keeps me very busy - they all do. I can't wait to find out when kids start to calm down a little. Not to mention my Labrador, who turns 5 in April. :)

I'm due 29th July with baby #7!! 😁 we are all so excited, I will be finding out the sex, I'm way too impatient lol I'm thinking this will be boy #7 🤣

There are quite a few of us due in July.. Checkout the July firecrackers thread!!

july 24 with #3! having a scan in mid february, but everyone already sure it's a little girl

My anatomy scan is Feb 23 and I have no clue.. Most people are saying boy for us though.

I'm due July 8th with #3. We found out we are having a girl during the genetic testing we had at 11 weeks. This was confirmed at my 15 week ultrasound. Our anatomy scan is next week, on valentines day. :cloud9::kiss:

Hi Im due 7th July with baby no 2. I have my 20 week scan on 16th but we aren't going to find out gender x

Ok, so, now that we've all introduced ourselves, what do you wanna talk about? lol

You're funny Pretty!

What's the consensus on natural birth vs. medicated birth? I want to try natural because i am scared to be hooked up to machines and not be able to move through contractions. But my Sister In Law said that she would have had the epidural with her first two natural births if she had known how great it was to rest.

I've had both natural delivery and a medicated birth. I feel its' better for baby if you can have a natural un-medicated birth but if you decide to have a medicated birth, don't feel bad or guilty. It's a personal choice.

I'm planning on giving birth naturally. My thought process is women have been giving birth for thousands of year without any pain meds, so clearly it's something that can be done without it. I also have a bunch of tattoos and piercings, so I think my pain tolerance is probably decently high. Now, if I need stitches afterward, I'm definitely getting numbed up for that. I'm a badass, not crazy. lol

I also had a friend tell me her post birth epidural headaches lasted for 2 weeks. I don't need to deal with that.

I had a natural birth with DD. But I also had a 3 hour labour only arriving at the hospital 1.5hrs before she was born, without any time for pain relief. Even the gas and air didn't work. I eventually found out how good that sh*t is when I had my stitches :rofl:

I'm hoping for another natural birth this time. I hate the idea of giving birth laying on my back. It just seems so unnatural to me. So it would take a lot for me to accept an epidural or anything that would prevent me from birthing in a more instinctual position. But that is just my experience and opinions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->