July 2017 babies!

I had 2 c sections before because of a uterine malformation and both kids were breech. If this one is not breech, I will try for natural :)

Hi! I'm due July 17 with a girl, our 9th.

I've done both natural and epidural. I guess I'll see when I get there. Epidural means I won't be in pain after I have the baby, I wasn't able to hold my other baby's that I had naturally for the first hour due to the pain. But I've gone too fast for an epidural before and also have chosen not to have it so it's not set in stone either way for me. It's not an important matter for me. My babies are the same regardless.

I had an epidural with my first but I was in labor for about twenty hours before they administered it. I did find the pain really difficult to deal with and was exhausted and out of it. The epidural went very smoothly for me, no headaches afterward, but I did have to push on my back and I couldn't feel the natural urge to push. This time I really want to avoid birth injuries so I'm hoping to go natural so I can move around more freely and not be stuck on my back. I do know now that the pain is very intense for me, so I'm hoping to find ways to work through it.

I was too far for an epidural the first time, too far for it second time but was prepped for a section (didn't need it in the end) so was completely numb from under my boobs and under, it did feel nice having a bit of relief from the pain! I'll aim for one again but with my track record I probably won't get one.

Does anyone have any names picked already? Or a list going of ones they like?

I already got name for our boy 😀
I was recommended by the midwife to have home birth since both of my girls took under 2 hours without any problem. So pretty nervous 😬

Me and DH change our minds every day it seems like and cant pick a name we both like, here is what we have so far:

Lucas Jaxon or Jax "LJ"
Oliver Roy
Miles Carter
Julian Jax "JJ"
Henry*
Truman*
*My husband loves these old-school names, I don't so I don't think they will be in the final round of picks.

Girl: Madelyn Ellen
Boy: Logan Matthew

We find out in 11 more days!! But who's counting? :haha:

TTCfirst - of old school boy names, Henry is my favorite.

Jlh - I bet your home birth will be amazing, especially because your girls took under 2 hours with no problems. <3

If this is a girl I would name her Adelyn Rose almost similar to Madelyn I love it but I got a boy instead and he gonna be called Charlie Sydney Mook &#128513;

Adrelyn Rose is a beautiful name! Love the name Charlie Sydney :)

pretty- such cute names!!! We have a Sophia Lynn and now we will have an Emma. When I was younger I wanted a boy and I was gonna name him aleczander.

Ttc- we have a Jaxon and we call him jax sometimes. I just think it's adorable.

Dragonfly- love them both, precious! How does 11 days take an eternity?? Haha!

Jlh- adorable. I bet your home birth is fab. My last couple babies came fast. One was 39 minutes from first contraction to birth. I barely made it to the hospital. Other one took about 2 hours. At that time I was using a birthing center that was 40 minutes from my house and my husband was working at a place that was 45 minutes away. I was terrified I wouldn't make it lol, so my midwife taught me how to do a free birth on my own in case I didn't make it. And also what to do on the side of the road in case I delivered there.

Hi can I join? I'm expecting my 2nd baby 13th July and have my gender scan tomorrow. I'm excited but nervous.

I'd love a little girl but my 4 year old son wants a brother.

We're no where near decided on names yet. We just can't agree. I love more traditional names whereas DH seems to like more modern names this time around.

DD has got her heart set on calling baby Emma if she's a girl though, and Dave if he's a boy. I'm okay with Emma, but not keen on Dave.

Ugh I think baby is going through a growth spurt as I get closer to 18 weeks. I'm 17+5 today and feeling crampy, nauseous nonstop and just exhausted. Waiting for DD to go down for a nap so I can pass out too.

We're no where near decided on names yet. We just can't agree. I love more traditional names whereas DH seems to like more modern names this time around.

DD has got her heart set on calling baby Emma if she's a girl though, and Dave if he's a boy. I'm okay with Emma, but not keen on Dave.

That's darling that DD wants to name baby. Emma is a beautiful name, I'm with you on not been keen on Dave... what about David?

I agree girly- very cute she has named the baby :cloud9:

Dragonfly- I'm still sick too. I hope you get a nap today. I felt all weird a couple days ago like I had a lot of pressure and crampiness. Surely not usual for 17 weeks? Had me worried for a while, but it went away.

I agree girly- very cute she has named the baby :cloud9:

Dragonfly- I'm still sick too. I hope you get a nap today. I felt all weird a couple days ago like I had a lot of pressure and crampiness. Surely not usual for 17 weeks? Had me worried for a while, but it went away.

DD woke up from napping as soon as I got off my phone meeting so nap today. I've been having a lot of crampiness too, I think it's just growing. Pressure is curious though, maybe baby is sitting really low? I had some pressure on my right side that traveled up into my ribs.

Hi can I join? I'm expecting my 2nd baby 13th July and have my gender scan tomorrow. I'm excited but nervous.

I'd love a little girl but my 4 year old son wants a brother.

Welcome to the group! Good luck with your scan tomorrow :flower:

That's so sweet that she's picked names :cloud9:

17 days till our scan and hopefully finding out the gender, we have a girls name picked but absolutely nothing for a boy :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->