July 2017 babies!

Mrs Dragonfly I have been experiencing similar symptoms. Whenever I stand up I get a sharp pain in my right side that only last a minute. Yesterday I felt so bloated and it was hard for me to breath a little. But today back to nothing. I hope the little beany is growing as I want my bump to be more pronounced. Although he is already coming in at 3 oz and that was at 14 weeks so I worry about just how big he is going to be!

Dragonfly- I didn't like the pressure part either. I was thinking the same later after it stopped, that the baby was just laying funky or down low somehow.

Ttc- I wonder if the sharp pain you are having is round ligament pain? I've just started having it myself and I have to be careful getting up sometimes.

Vanilla- how exciting to find out the gender soon :)

I've had a few moments where to the right of my belly button will get really hard and it'll feel like something pushing from the inside, I'm assuming it's baby!

TTC - That sounds like round ligament pain to me, does it happen when you sneeze or cough too? Sneezing is the worst for me.

Ugh I think baby is going through a growth spurt as I get closer to 18 weeks. I'm 17+5 today and feeling crampy, nauseous nonstop and just exhausted. Waiting for DD to go down for a nap so I can pass out too.

We're no where near decided on names yet. We just can't agree. I love more traditional names whereas DH seems to like more modern names this time around.

DD has got her heart set on calling baby Emma if she's a girl though, and Dave if he's a boy. I'm okay with Emma, but not keen on Dave.

That's darling that DD wants to name baby. Emma is a beautiful name, I'm with you on not been keen on Dave... what about David?

We'll likely just wait until baby is born to truly decide the name based on what we think suits them best. DH's grandad is a David so I've said about using that as a middle name if baby is a boy.

I had a lot of cramping last week, and since then the odd movements I have been feeling have seemed slightly higher so I think it was stretching and baby now has a bit more space again. I am getting a lot of RLP though. That is not fun!

Such lovely names you all have so far! We can't agree with the hubby on anything. I like Lucas or Lucy.

Stella, I LOVE Lucas! I have also seen it spelled Lukas.

Dragonfly - Yes, when I sneeze I hold my belly cause I know it is going to hurt.

I'm having those RLG pains too, I have a cough that I can't shift at night atm, I wake up really sore from coughing!

Stella- I really like Lucy and Lucas. I have a cousin named Lucas so I wouldn't be able to use it, but it's very cute.

Oh sneezing and coughing is the worst :(

Hi ladys soi had my gender scan on Saturday and I'm having a 2nd boy. We are trying to decide on names I like Lucas and it seems my son does too but my husband likes leon which I'm not sure about.
Our sons name is jacob.

Hi ladys soi had my gender scan on Saturday and I'm having a 2nd boy. We are trying to decide on names I like Lucas and it seems my son does too but my husband likes leon which I'm not sure about.
Our sons name is jacob.

Congratulations on team blue! :blue::happydance:

Thanks ladies I feel a little bit of gender disappointent as I was hoping it was a girl this time but I bought little man his first outfit and we're talking about names and our son is very excited so I'm getting over it slowly :)

Hi Heylm!

Oh my goodness I nested today!! Did crazy amounts of deep cleaning and moved around/cleaned 4 closets. I feel accomplished especially since I've been doing so much less cleaning thanks to morning sickness.

Hey everyone! We are due July 10th with our first.

Congratulations and welcome to the group! :flower:

Hi Heylm!

Oh my goodness I nested today!! Did crazy amounts of deep cleaning and moved around/cleaned 4 closets. I feel accomplished especially since I've been doing so much less cleaning thanks to morning sickness.

wow! make sure you're not putting too much strain on yourself. (That said, you're welcome to come do my house! :haha: 5 weeks until we move and there's so much sorting to do :argh: )

Yea! Thats always a good feeling.
My day was like that also, but it was caffeine fueled. I only let myself have one cup every 2-3 weeks, but it is definitely my favorite day.

Also we found out on our Anniversary in Jan that we are having a girl and then it was confirmed by OS on Feb 6th. We chose Emma Grace.

Heylm - Congratulations on team pink! that's a lovely name :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->