July 2017 babies!

Vanilla my back and hips have been so painful lately! I bought a pregnancy pillow to sleep with and it's helping with the hip pain. I also wake up with no back pain, but as the day goes on I get sciatic nerve pain since she is posterior and has her head right on my spine.

Gagrl it's exciting to get it going! I need to go through mine and see what all I've got

IMG_6893.jpg

36 1/2 weeks :)

How are you lovely ladies doing??? We are almost there!

blessed - lovely bump :)

Not doing bad here minus horrendous pain and struggling with the heat/humidity, I hope these kids appreciate having a summer birthday cause it's a big pain for the mums involved :haha:

I can't believe how close to the end our pregnancies are, I'm feeling very sad that it's nearly done despite pregnancy and my body not being a good fit. I'm really sad that this the last time I'll be going through this despite not wanting more children!

1499609379853.jpg

39 weeks and being induced tomorrow. Trying to figure out what to eat before I go in.

Thanks ladies!

My sweet little squishy baby is here. 7 lbs 11 oz, 19 inches long, at 6:32 pm.

IMG_7024.jpg

She had the cord around her neck 3 times and it was making her heart rate drop with contractions. Her placenta started to pull away before she was born too, but thankfully I got her out really quick and it didn't cause any problems for her. I'm so in love :cloud9:

Congratulations blessed! I'm glad you didn't have any problems from the complications

Blessed - Congratulations! I'm glad she's okay and hope you're recovering well, we had the cord wrapped around the neck several times with my eldest and it was terrifying.

I had my little boy on Monday! he decided to arrive at exactly 39 weeks! very fast delivery, thankfully I was in the hospital already for a scan as I was on the labour ward for 20 minutes before he was born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->