July 2017 babies!

I'm due July 11th with a baby boy who we are naming Grayson! My anatomy scan was feb 16th and all was well!

Everyone was thrilled.. my mother in law was so shocked and cried...

Congrats pit! :blue: love the name

Gagrl that's so sweet your mil cried

My mil and mom have been on a shopping spree since they found out we are having a girl.. It's too cute. And of course my mil is pestering us for the name. We told her she will have to wait. She is way too opinionated so we are thinking of waiting until she is born to release it. My mom knows because she is making the letters that will go on the wall above her crib. She's so crafty so when she asked if she could do it I figured it was one less thing I needed to do. We picked our bedding and it's ordered and I'm going to make the mobile.

We also signed up for infant CPR, a pediatrician interview, and a tour of the hospital. All the first week of April... I'm still trying to determine if I want to do a breastfeeding course and a labor course.

Found out at 20 weeks and again at 23 week scan we are having our first girl! After 3 boys I still can't believe it!

Gagrl so cute <3 and lovely you're getting things done.

Welcome babymama!

Thehug congrats :pink:

The_hug we are opposites! Ive had three girls and we are having our first boy! Congratulations!

Just jumping in!
Expecting our third, staying team yellow. Due July 29th 2017 :)

Congratulations! :flower:

My mil and mom have been on a shopping spree since they found out we are having a girl.. It's too cute. And of course my mil is pestering us for the name. We told her she will have to wait. She is way too opinionated so we are thinking of waiting until she is born to release it. My mom knows because she is making the letters that will go on the wall above her crib. She's so crafty so when she asked if she could do it I figured it was one less thing I needed to do. We picked our bedding and it's ordered and I'm going to make the mobile.

We also signed up for infant CPR, a pediatrician interview, and a tour of the hospital. All the first week of April... I'm still trying to determine if I want to do a breastfeeding course and a labor course.

That's so lovely that she's making the letters.

I would really recommend a breastfeeding course, if it's something you're wanting to to try then all the information beforehand can make a huge difference.

Found out at 20 weeks and again at 23 week scan we are having our first girl! After 3 boys I still can't believe it!

Congratulations!

Nearly finished packing here, 7 days till the removal van comes, just got the kitchen and clothes to pack really but I think the kitchen will take ages, not easy with awful hip pain and a baby that's crawling/standing on everything! :sleep:

I am only taking a birthing course. Should I take the Infant CPR? This is my first and have no clue what to prepare for. Does the doctor not tell you what to do if the baby is choking?

Vanilla - I hate moving, we're moving as well over the weekend.

TTCfirst - It would be helpful to have CPR knowledge because it is different than performing it on an adult. You can certainly ask your doctor/pediatrician how to do infant CPR, they no doubt would educate you :) I know I need to do a refresher.

I am only taking a birthing course. Should I take the Infant CPR? This is my first and have no clue what to prepare for. Does the doctor not tell you what to do if the baby is choking?

I am expecting #3 and no one has given me a CPR crash course.

Both of my kids have choked at one point or another. Thankfully instincts took over. I recently decided to watch a few youtube videos with infant CPR just to be on the safe side!

Vanilla - I hate moving, we're moving as well over the weekend.

TTCfirst - It would be helpful to have CPR knowledge because it is different than performing it on an adult. You can certainly ask your doctor/pediatrician how to do infant CPR, they no doubt would educate you :) I know I need to do a refresher.

I hope your move goes well :)

We did baby first aid when our youngest was a few months old, it was very useful, you learn about a lot of things not just cpr - bleeding, if they lose consciousness, if they go into shock, chocking etc

How is everyone doing? :)

I'm looking for a belly support band because my low back and pelvis are feeling shattered this time around. DD1 loves to give kisses and blow raspberries on my tummy to say goodnight and good morning to little sister.

I'm expecting #4 and have never taken it. I probably should lol. My OH has a high level first aid. He works in construction and has dealt with some crazy situations. He's very calm and level headed. But when its one of his kids? Lol he panics a little bit, its pretty funny. He's gotten better, but he panics lol

I'm expecting #4 and have never taken it. I probably should lol. My OH has a high level first aid. He works in construction and has dealt with some crazy situations. He's very calm and level headed. But when its one of his kids? Lol he panics a little bit, its pretty funny. He's gotten better, but he panics lol

That's so sweet :) My DH is the same, he's the king of calm but when it comes to DD he jumps in fast. We were at church last week and she was running, tripped and fell and started to cry. He sprinted over to her when I would have let her get herself up because I saw she was ok, just startled.

The crib, mattress, dresser/changing table and pad have been ordered...

Here is just the beginning of her closet with stuff sent from Nana....

https://i68.tinypic.com/mkks1s.jpg

That's so sweet :) My DH is the same, he's the king of calm but when it comes to DD he jumps in fast. We were at church last week and she was running, tripped and fell and started to cry. He sprinted over to her when I would have let her get herself up because I saw she was ok, just startled.

Mine does that too! Lol our third is a crazy child. He always panics when shes doing thing, me on the other hand have seen her do the same thing 400 times that day lol doesnt even phase me lol.

Gag it looks awesome!!

Gagrl- so cute! Can't wait to see everything all put together when it gets in :)

Gagrl - Looks great! Can't wait to see how it all goes together :)

I spent some time unpacking a few more boxes from our move, trying to sort the girls room. At some point I plan to drag out all the boxes from storage of Amelia's outgrown clothes to inventory what I have for Madelyn... what a daunting task!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->