July 2017 Buddies

Okay that is how I feel! I feel the bubbles and I could have sworn something poked me in my belly last week. I get the bubbles a lot I feel like.

I have been feeling lots of pressure and swishy movements (that feel like the inside of a washing machine :haha:) but that has reduced this week. However I've had a hell of a lot of cramping and stretching this week so I think my uterus has stretched more, giving baby more room to move about without me noticing so much. I'm having to look higher with the Doppler now to find the hb. I'm hoping that means I'll start feeling proper kicks soon.

I still can't feel the top of my uterus, but my mw couldn't either. She made me laugh. I got married back in September and I worked out a hell of a lot prior to the big day so when she tried feeling for my fundal height she reckoned she couldn't feel through my stomach muscles. Never thought anyone would say that to me! Lol. I've always been heavier around my middle, and as much as I've tried to stay active I've found it much harder this time around. I'm already getting frequent back pain, sciatica, and still got the crazy tiredness going on.

I've been in maternity jeans for ages now, but haven't yet needed to go into any maternity tops, I think that'll still be a few more weeks yet. I'm still smaller than I was with DD at this point so we'll see.

I haven't got anymore appts now until my anomaly scan at 21wks. After that I think I'll be happier to start buying bits.

Our last heartbeat was still kinda low but my mw didn't seemed concerned as I'm sure the baby is moving all over the place. I feel you on the sciatica! Sucker hurts! I'm in both maternity pants and shirts lol my shirts for work don't fit me anymore. We go on the 16th for our anomaly scan! So I'm excited I'm hoping all is well for everyone!

I was having some pretty moderate back pain for like 2 weeks, but one session of hot yoga last weekend seems to have really helped. I'll definitely mention it to my Dr. at my next appt in 9 days. And I've bought a few mat tops and 2 belly bands, but I haven't needed to use them yet. I bought a bunch of baby clothes though. lol

Yay! Congratulations on team blue Pitbull!!

How's everyone doing? I'm currently at home with the flu.

Yay! Congratulations on team blue Pitbull!!

How's everyone doing? I'm currently at home with the flu.

Doing alright here. I think I was feeling a fair amount of movement yesterday. Today, I have what I'm guessing is my last prenatal appt with my regular Dr before I switch to an OB/GYN. And I am counting down the hours til my anatomy scan in 15 days. lol

I've also been craving burritos recently.

I had loads of movement yesterday too, it felt like baby was having a party in there. Movements I could feel from the outside too. But today is quieter so it must just be his/her positioning in there.

Not too long for your scan now then, and then you'll know if your girly instincts are right. My scan is a week after yours and still feels so far away.

Oh darn, now I fancy a burrito! :haha: I only have to look at something or think about something at the moment and I have to have it. Lol.

Oh darn, now I fancy a burrito! :haha: I only have to look at something or think about something at the moment and I have to have it. Lol.

I know that feeling, but I was also like that before I got pregnant. :p

Anyone else feel not as attractive now that they are pregnant? I feel like my husband never wants to have sex anymore and it's making me really depressed. I'm not sure what to do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->