July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Sil- congrats!!! That's such a relief.

AFM- we has our scan. We saw a very faint sac and they dated me at 5w3 or 4 days and said to come back next week. I knew it might still be earlier, I'm still feeling anxious but hopeful.

Sil - that's fantastic! What a great picture you got too :) You can't go anywhere, you're stuck with us :winkwink:

Nika - Seeing the sac is great, nice that you get to go back in next week.

Confuzion - Sometimes I have to distance myself from BnB and facebook when there's so much bad news that it feels everywhere :hugs:

AFM - We had a scan yesterday because I started having awful left sided pain. Baby is measured a day ahead. We got to see a faint flicker of the heartbeat the tech counted 124 bmp. Only 13 more days until our next visit and scan.

My heart- I'm praying for you :hugs:

Sil- baby looks adorable!

Confuzion- I have to have breaks as well.

Dragonfly- so nice you got to see baby and heartbeat sounds great!

Nika- I'm praying you get to see the baby on your next scan!

Afm- we got to see our little 'sweet pea' that we are calling this baby with heartbeat and all. Ob checked and there is no bleed around the baby which is amazing since I always have a bleed by the baby and it's the reason we lost our last. So grateful! He didn't date the pregnancy so I'm still going on when I o'ed. I go back in 3 weeks for another ultrasound so he can date the baby. I'm extremely sick. Don't think I'll miss out on hyperemesis this time.

Wishing you lovely ladies lots of luck!
I'm definitely loosing this one, thank you for all of your support xx

😔 oh heart.. I'm so so sorry.. I'll be praying for you.

Oh heart, I am so so sorry hun! We are all here for you. So much love to you :hugs:

Sil - you are definitely more than welcome to stay :)

Myheart - I'm so sorry you're going through this again hon:hugs:.

Sending hugs and prayers Myheart, I'm so sorry you're going through this again :hugs:

Can I join? I got my BFP yesterday. Due date 7/31/17 roughly. I'm waiting to have blood work on Monday.

Welcome Baseball_mom! congrats on your bfp :)

Omg, this constipation is a real drag. The cramps are awful and my leg went to sleep while I was in the bathroom :shy:.... hubs is off to get me some prunes.

Welcome baseball mom and congrats!

Dragonfly I've been exact opposite, but now I'm starting on zofran for morning sickness and I'll be joining you soon. Not looking forward to it:(

Anyone else dealing with heartburn/acid reflux? My oh my this is painful..

I have been occasionally gagirl. My ob said it can make sickness worse too :(

I have been occasionally gagirl. My ob said it can make sickness worse too :(
So did mine.. Luckily I hadn't felt with much of ms, but I took a zantac at 9pm and my throat is still burning. He told me I could use tums sparingly ontop of the zantac so that might be my next move in an hour or so if it's still bothering me.

Dragonfly I've been exact opposite, but now I'm starting on zofran for morning sickness and I'll be joining you soon. Not looking forward to it:(

The Zofran is probably what's doing it to me too. Although I took Zofran all of my pregnancy with DD and I was never this constipated. :wacko:

I had serious heartburn with DD and my last pregnancy, so far not this time though. I hope it stays that way! Have you tried eating apples? It was the only thing with DD that would calm my heartburn.

The Zofran is probably what's doing it to me too. Although I took Zofran all of my pregnancy with DD and I was never this constipated. :wacko:

I had serious heartburn with DD and my last pregnancy, so far not this time though. I hope it stays that way! Have you tried eating apples? It was the only thing with DD that would calm my heartburn.

I hadn't but I'm going to try it.

Welcome baseball_mom!

I still have a lack of symptoms and is does worry me, but I keep trying to remind myself that every pregnancy is different.

Welcome baseball mom! I'm actually a baseball wife :wave:

Girly- I am in the same boat. I had cramping last night and I'm still have SO much anxiety. I'm trying to remind myself to be thankful because it is Thanksgiving after all!!! I'm still just disappointed there wasn't more to see on my scan.

I had horrible acid reflux and heartburn with both my girls but not until 3rd tri. I took Tums like they were candy!

I'm so sorry for you ladies who are having horrible MS. Hopefully the zofran helps. With DD2 I was hospitalized because I couldn't keep anything down, but that was at 12weeks. I was fine before that. So strange how everyone is different and evey pregnancy is different.

I hope everyone who is celebrating Thanksgiving today has a nice holiday. And I hope everyone is kind on themselves, mommying is not for the faint of heart, it's hard work. Hugs to all you ladies :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->