July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Robo, Hugs hun I am so sorry! Be kind to yourself and I hope your forever baby is around the corner.

Dragonfly- hugs hun. I know it's hard having MS with other kiddos to take care of. My headaches have been pretty bad and my kids only volume is on 10 unless they are sleeping. I'm struggling being a happy/fun mommy right now but i'm hoping that once my hormones regulate, the headaches will go away.

Sil- that's exciting that your scan is on the 10th anniversary and DH's birthday. Hopefully that's a really good sign! Pregnancy nightmares are the worst. I had really bad ones with DD1- I woke up crying/screaming 2-3 nights a week from horrible realistic nightmares.

Rainbow- welcome! FX'd everything looks good on your scan. When are you scheduled for?

AFM- Nothing new to report. I am excited for my scan on Tuesday. It's going to be very difficult hiding this pregnancy from family for much longer due to holiday gatherings. My nausea comes can goes and I have very slight cramping.

Dragonfly :hugs:

Welcome rainbow!

Sil I hope they find the heartbeat really fast! My first U/s is in 2 days also. :)

I have been having some waves of nausea throughout the day and it was pretty bad this morning after breakfast. I also laid down for a moment and got really dizzy. 6 weeks tomorrow

Nika I'm having the exact same symptoms and was thinking the same thing. We will have some family over for thanksgiving and I'll have to wear a big sweatshirt to hide my tummy. I've never had such a big tummy this early. I usually don't gain any weight until third tri. We are only a day apart and I'm so glad we have our sonograms on the same day. How exciting!!! It's getting so close. I just hope Monday goes by fast haha. What time is yours Tuesday? I'm not until 2:50 eastern since I'm in Indiana. I had to schedule it for the afternoon so my hubs could come.

Nika I'm having the exact same symptoms and was thinking the same thing. We will have some family over for thanksgiving and I'll have to wear a big sweatshirt to hide my tummy. I've never had such a big tummy this early. I usually don't gain any weight until third tri. We are only a day apart and I'm so glad we have our sonograms on the same day. How exciting!!! It's getting so close. I just hope Monday goes by fast haha. What time is yours Tuesday? I'm not until 2:50 eastern since I'm in Indiana. I had to schedule it for the afternoon so my hubs could come.

I'm the same way with my weight gain too! I didn't look pregnant until I was like 28 weeks with DD1! We're going to hubby's aunt and uncles house for Thanksgiving and they will have a lot of wine- they will likely know I'm pregnant by me passing on any wine :wacko: My appt. is at 2:00 PST on Tuesday. I'm starting to have less anxiety knowing that my doctor is happy with my betas and progesterone levels. But the TP checking is still in full force. I feel like that won't ever go away. If anyone says anything about your weight you can tell them it's rude to comment about people weight:haha: Our neighbor's daughter asked me on Thursday night at DD1's birthday dinner if I was pregnant again and I immediately denied it. Her mom was mortified and told her that it was rude. lol She's only 8 so I wasn't bothered by it, but kids sure are brutally honest.

Hi rainbowsun! Praying this is a super sticky baby.

Sil - So exciting your scan is nearly here! What a great way to spend an anniversary and birthday :flower:

Nika - Sorry about the headaches. It's really hard with kiddos, although I love when DD wants to cuddle.

AFM - We might tell my husbands parents tomorrow. I feel so sick today that I can barely get off the couch. DD and I are watching movies with pretzels and ginger tea. I'm going to need a lot of their help at this rate with DD and my schoolwork.

Don't know how I'll get through Thanksgiving without anyone knowing. Food sucks and Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday, MIL always makes extra stuffing for me to take home.

Ah didn't realize you moved over here SIL and blessed.

Just found out my P and E are dropping. I'm going to wait a bit longer before joining.

Attachments

• IMG_3376.jpg
    IMG_3376.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 10
Lesondemavie how early do they think you implanted? So nice you got to see your LO was ok :cloud9:

Nika- me passing on wine will be a dead give away on thanksgiving. Haha so funny your neighbors daughter said something. That is so true about kids!

Dragonfly- I hope your thanksgiving is not ruined!

Heartburn/acid reflux.... Is.... Real. I can't eat anything greasy or red meat and I'm not even six weeks yet.. This baby is positive on what it doesn't like already.

Looks like I'm leaving, have being cramping and started bleeding this morning, off for bloods this afternoon and repeat again on Wed. I will update when I know xx

How are you doing now myheart? Were you able to see doctor? How's the bleeding? Thinking of you

I saw my gp yesterday and had bloods taken, also having bloods again wed, still cramping alot and still some spotting , pretty much the same as my other losses.
Thank you for all of your support :hugs:

Xxmyheart I have everything crossed for you that it's just random spotting. Hugs

One hour until my scan ladies! I had multiple nightmares about it last night. I'm really nervous

Hi everyone,

I held off joining this thread for a few days, because I thought I was keeping it together and thought my coping mechanism would be not thinking about pregnancy loss. As of right now, my due date is 7/23. We had a miscarriage in 9/12, and then a beautiful rainbow baby on 6/14. I have fertility issues, and this is an IVF pregnancy, so it's not just that I'm worried about a loss. I also know how insanely hard it is for us to get pregnant, and if something happens we don't just get to try again naturally.

I had betas done last week, and that was calming, since things looked good. Now I'm waiting for my first scan and slowly going insane. I know worrying doesn't make anything better, but every little thing drives me nuts. For example, I was feeling nausea last week, and now nothing. I know I shouldn't read too much into it, but can't help myself...

Nice to see you here rainbowsun. I know rationally we know symptoms come and go but it's hard not to worry when there is so much at stake. Best of luck to you :hugs:.

Ah didn't realize you moved over here SIL and blessed.

Just found out my P and E are dropping. I'm going to wait a bit longer before joining.

Hope it's just a normal fluctuation in your hormones. Let me know when you want to be added :hugs:.

Looks like I'm leaving, have being cramping and started bleeding this morning, off for bloods this afternoon and repeat again on Wed. I will update when I know xx

Still holding on to hope for you myheart :hugs:. Keep us updated.

Xxmyheart I have everything crossed for you that it's just random spotting. Hugs

One hour until my scan ladies! I had multiple nightmares about it last night. I'm really nervous

Best of luck! We need some good news around here so make sure to give us an update :)

--------

Sorry I've been a bit MIA ladies. A couple of incidences of bad news on here just really bummed me out. To keep my anxiety levels down I had to step away a bit. Still over a month to my appointment I am going to go crazy.

My scan went well! Ladies I am so relieved. Baby is measuring ahead at 8w4d with edd of June 30 instead of July 1 (please let me stay in our precious July thread! Haha). Heart rate was 178. Baby was wiggling on the screen. They were able to tell that I ovulated from my right ovary.

https://i68.tinypic.com/30tlvkl.jpg

My scan went well! Ladies I am so relieved. Baby is measuring ahead at 8w4d with edd of June 30 instead of July 1 (please let me stay in our precious July thread! Haha). Heart rate was 178. Baby was wiggling on the screen. They were able to tell that I ovulated from my right ovary.

https://i68.tinypic.com/30tlvkl.jpg

huge congratulations xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"