July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Ladies thank you for your kind words on my anxiety :hugs: I'm so grateful to be a part of this group.

Nika - those numbers sound great! And your doctor sounds happy with them so that should be good news :)

Gagrl - Numbers are close to 1000, I'm glad your doctor feels they're doubling enough to not have to worry doing labs anymore.

I'm having so much thick cm going on, it has me running to the bathroom to check. So tired today, I took a two hour nap with DD and when we woke up she was up and ready to play but I was so groggy.:sleep:

Hello ladies, can I join you?

I am 6+6 today - due July 8th. I had a loss in May 2015 at 11+5 and have been TTC ever since, this was our 4th month of clomid - 1st month at 100mg.

The fertility clinic told me I was out this month, there was no sign of me ovulating on the clomid after scans on day 12, 15 and 20. They took a progesterone on CD 24 and it was anovulatory. On CD47 I was feeling a bit bloated/uncomfortable and decided I would take some provera to bring on my period - did a HPT just to make sure before hand, and the test window lit up before the control window had even got any dye in it. I was 18dpo, although I had no idea as I thought I was out.

Goodness me - I enjoyed contacting the fertility clinic to tell them they were wrong.

I had a HSG done at the end of the previous cycle too - which might have helped! I have a little girl, born in Dec 2012, who will lose her mind when she finds out! I think that is the thing I am looking forward to the most!

Had an ultrasound on Wednesday - everything looked great, saw heartbeat....trying to be so positive, but so scared of the heartbreak again.

Ladies thank you for your kind words on my anxiety :hugs: I'm so grateful to be a part of this group.

Nika - those numbers sound great! And your doctor sounds happy with them so that should be good news :)

Gagrl - Numbers are close to 1000, I'm glad your doctor feels they're doubling enough to not have to worry doing labs anymore.

I'm having so much thick cm going on, it has me running to the bathroom to check. So tired today, I took a two hour nap with DD and when we woke up she was up and ready to play but I was so groggy.:sleep:

Thanks Dragonfly! I am exhausted this morning. I slept horribly because of a very bad headache. I get really bad hormone headaches when PG so although it's a great sign, this headache is almost crippling. And of course my girls woke up early.

Glad my numbers look good. In excited for the US on Tuesday!

Welcome Jillian! So glad you got your BFP this month and saw the heartbeat! We all are struggling with the anxiety and uncertainty. But we're trying to think positive and enjoy pregnancy. ❤️

Well my first ultrasound is set.. December 7 at 7:30am. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm even more excited that my husband will be able to be there and hold my hand.

Well my first ultrasound is set.. December 7 at 7:30am. I'm excited and nervous all at the same time. I'm even more excited that my husband will be able to be there and hold my hand.

YAY! It'll be here before you know it! Hubby can't make my appointment next week, which I was really bummed about, but my mom is coming. This will be the first time she's been to an ultrasound appointment with me. :flower:

YAY! It'll be here before you know it! Hubby can't make my appointment next week, which I was really bummed about, but my mom is coming. This will be the first time she's been to an ultrasound appointment with me. :flower:

Aww that's so exciting. I'm sure that will be so special for you two.

Nik- yay Tuesday will be a good day for us!!! I had to make it for the afternoon so my hubs could come. That morning is going to take forever I think haha. I'll be 6+2 so I'm hoping to see a Hb. So nice your mom can go with you! Your numbers sound great too.

Gagrl- that's a great number!!!! Can't wait to see a pic of your LO on dec 7th. So nice your hubs can go :)

Welcome Jillian- so funny you got to tell them they were wrong!

Dragonfly- I'm completely exhausted lately. I crash at night the second I lay down and it's hard to get up. I usually start having a hard time sleeping even in very early pregnancy, so this is pretty odd for me.

Forgot to say happy birthday to your 4 year old nik :)

Not good news for me ladies, diagnosed ectopic in my only good tube, I wish you all the best and pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I will be taking a break from the site until I.mentally recover xxx
Thank you all for your support xx

I'm so sorry to hear that robo! Take time to let yourself recover :hugs:

Not good news for me ladies, diagnosed ectopic in my only good tube, I wish you all the best and pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months. I will be taking a break from the site until I.mentally recover xxx

Oh my Robo :-( Im so sorry. I'll keep you in my prayers and we are always here for you.

Will be looking out for a scan pic Niki ;)

Hello ladies, can I join you?

I am 6+6 today - due July 8th. I had a loss in May 2015 at 11+5 and have been TTC ever since, this was our 4th month of clomid - 1st month at 100mg.

The fertility clinic told me I was out this month, there was no sign of me ovulating on the clomid after scans on day 12, 15 and 20. They took a progesterone on CD 24 and it was anovulatory. On CD47 I was feeling a bit bloated/uncomfortable and decided I would take some provera to bring on my period - did a HPT just to make sure before hand, and the test window lit up before the control window had even got any dye in it. I was 18dpo, although I had no idea as I thought I was out.

Goodness me - I enjoyed contacting the fertility clinic to tell them they were wrong.

I had a HSG done at the end of the previous cycle too - which might have helped! I have a little girl, born in Dec 2012, who will lose her mind when she finds out! I think that is the thing I am looking forward to the most!

Had an ultrasound on Wednesday - everything looked great, saw heartbeat....trying to be so positive, but so scared of the heartbreak again.

Quite a story! Welcome Jilian! Congrats!

Best of luck! I'm a little jealous.

I'm so sorry robo. I've been thinking about you. So saddedened this is the outcome for you. So unfair :hugs:.

Tomorrow marks 6 weeks and I'm holding on to a lot of anxiety.

1. It's when we had our loss in August, I never even knew if our baby had a heartbeat. We just knew they couldn't stay on Earth.

2. Reading through my old TTC/pregnancy journal 6w1d is when MS hit in full force. I'm so scared of struggling as hard as I did with my DD. I laid in bed for hours from the nausea, I don't have that option with DD.

Thanks for listening ladies.

Tomorrow marks 6 weeks and I'm holding on to a lot of anxiety.

1. It's when we had our loss in August, I never even knew if our baby had a heartbeat. We just knew they couldn't stay on Earth.

2. Reading through my old TTC/pregnancy journal 6w1d is when MS hit in full force. I'm so scared of struggling as hard as I did with my DD. I laid in bed for hours from the nausea, I don't have that option with DD.

Thanks for listening ladies.

:hugs: :hugs:

Hi everyone,

I held off joining this thread for a few days, because I thought I was keeping it together and thought my coping mechanism would be not thinking about pregnancy loss. As of right now, my due date is 7/23. We had a miscarriage in 9/12, and then a beautiful rainbow baby on 6/14. I have fertility issues, and this is an IVF pregnancy, so it's not just that I'm worried about a loss. I also know how insanely hard it is for us to get pregnant, and if something happens we don't just get to try again naturally.

I had betas done last week, and that was calming, since things looked good. Now I'm waiting for my first scan and slowly going insane. I know worrying doesn't make anything better, but every little thing drives me nuts. For example, I was feeling nausea last week, and now nothing. I know I shouldn't read too much into it, but can't help myself...

Rainbow when is your scan? Welcome to the group. Stick baby stick!

Dragonfly, big hugs. I completely understand. It's so scary going through a loss and it's so hard not to worry the next time around.

Robo, I'm so sorry hun. Big hugs. I am thinking of you

As for me, two more days til my first ultrasound. I will be 8w1d. I am so terrified that I've literally had nightmares two nights in a row that I went and no heartbeat was round. The scan is actually on the day of my DH and I 10 year dating anniversary and also his birthday so it's a big day for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->