July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Girly, I'll have to ask my ob about that. I haven't heard of that here in the US but maybe it is an option for us too?

Canadian congrats on your girl!! What a girly thread we have, haha! Everyone with results except baseball so far is team pink.

Leson oh no! I hope you get over the sickness soon. What a drag to still be vomiting this far into second trimester.

So much for that 20 day goal. Already broke the streak again last night. I still love that I can eat more again. Throwing up for 15 minutes at night now and again is no picnic, but still it is better than the daily morning and night + aversions and nausea from before. I will live if this lasts all pregnancy. I might just be like my aunt who threw up in the delivery room.

Bump is growing! I'm 21+4 today. When I was pregnant with DS1, I had literally no bump at this gestation (I just started to grow a very very tiny one around 25 weeks with him), so I feel HUGE! The size I am now with this pregnancy is about the size I was at 34-35 weeks with DS1...eek!

How is everyone doing? Heartburn is kicking in for me really bad lately. I've been trying to eat smaller meals again to keep it at bay.

Attachments

• IMG_7953.jpg
    IMG_7953.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 6
Baby Charlie received a clean bill of health at the anatomy scan this morning. Going back to the same place where I went a year ago only to find out my little Gremlin had passed was so, so hard. I was a mess, but thankfully all is well. 20 weeks today!

19 weeks.jpg
Charlie 20+4.jpg

What great bump pics you guys! Reminds me I need to take one for this week.

Scan day was today!!! Everyone has been guessing a boy for us, even hubby and I were thinking boy.

Attachments

• IMG_8516.jpg
    IMG_8516.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_8517.jpg
    IMG_8517.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_8519.jpg
    IMG_8519.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Aw congrats dragonfly! Another girl! Such great 3Dd photos too. Ours baby just kinda looks like a blob in ours :haha:

Thank you! I was nervous when the tech said she was switching over to 3D for fun - I always think 3D scans look so scary and alien like!:haha:

My MIL was looking at the pictures and see how you don't see the whole skull? She's was so confused "I thought babies were fully formed by now, her head is still forming?":haha: Oh dear.

Congrats dragonfly on your girl! That first picture is so sweet. She looks like she is smiling.

Congrats dragonfly! I bet your DD will be very excited to have a baby sister!

In this past week she has suddenly taken interest to touching and kissing my belly saying baby, so we're working on getting her to say sister or sissy :)

Aww! That's so cute!

DD is absolutely obsessed with my bump, and is desperate for a baby sister. I can't wait for her to be able to feel the kicks I'm feeling. Especially as she was laid across bump yesterday and baby was kicking right where her leg was.

That's so sweet :) I can't wait for DD1 to feel kicks too. Do you find baby kicks more when your LO is laying on you? I've noticed when ours is cuddling with me or I'm nursing her baby will start kicking away :cloud9: It's like she's trying to say hello to big sister!

Over the past couple of days I've felt a big increase in kicks when DD is cuddling me. She's been poorly this week so has wanted to climb all over me and it almost feel like her sibling wants her to know they're there too. Lol.

Saying that, I've already determined this baby is going to be a little bugger. Lol. At work, taking someone's blood and he/she decides it's a great time to use my cervix as a trampoline! Not cool little one!

Aw, I'm sorry your LO hasn't been feeling well this week. I love that baby gets more active when cuddling! Haha on the cervix jumping:haha:

Add another to team pink...( I prefer coral though lol)

Dragonfly thank you.. we are genuinely shocked as we both expected a boy...

Dragonfly thank you.. we are genuinely shocked as we both expected a boy...

I know what you mean! DH and I both were convinced this one was a boy. I even said "there he is!" to the tech when we first saw baby come on the screen :haha:

What made you think baby was a boy?

My husband was so sure that it was a boy from the beginning I think we had just convinced ourselves..

How is everyone? Our thread has been so quiet. No posts in ten days! Does anyone have any appointments coming up? New symptoms? News relating to pregnancy or even just life in general?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->