July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy After A Loss' started by confuzion, Nov 7, 2016.

1. sil

sil Well-Known Member

Girly, I'll have to ask my ob about that. I haven't heard of that here in the US but maybe it is an option for us too?

Canadian congrats on your girl!! What a girly thread we have, haha! Everyone with results except baseball so far is team pink.

Leson oh no! I hope you get over the sickness soon. What a drag to still be vomiting this far into second trimester.

2. lesondemavie

lesondemavie Mama to 2 rainbows & 4 Angels

So much for that 20 day goal. Already broke the streak again last night. I still love that I can eat more again. Throwing up for 15 minutes at night now and again is no picnic, but still it is better than the daily morning and night + aversions and nausea from before. I will live if this lasts all pregnancy. I might just be like my aunt who threw up in the delivery room.

3. sil

sil Well-Known Member

Bump is growing! I'm 21+4 today. When I was pregnant with DS1, I had literally no bump at this gestation (I just started to grow a very very tiny one around 25 weeks with him), so I feel HUGE! The size I am now with this pregnancy is about the size I was at 34-35 weeks with DS1...eek!

How is everyone doing? Heartburn is kicking in for me really bad lately. I've been trying to eat smaller meals again to keep it at bay.

Attached Files:

4. lesondemavie

Baby Charlie received a clean bill of health at the anatomy scan this morning. Going back to the same place where I went a year ago only to find out my little Gremlin had passed was so, so hard. I was a mess, but thankfully all is well. 20 weeks today!

5. Mrs Dragonfly

Mrs Dragonfly Raising our toddler

What great bump pics you guys! Reminds me I need to take one for this week.

Scan day was today!!! Everyone has been guessing a boy for us, even hubby and I were thinking boy.

Attached Files:

6. lesondemavie

Aw congrats dragonfly! Another girl! Such great 3Dd photos too. Ours baby just kinda looks like a blob in ours :haha:

7. Mrs Dragonfly

Thank you! I was nervous when the tech said she was switching over to 3D for fun - I always think 3D scans look so scary and alien like!:haha:

My MIL was looking at the pictures and see how you don't see the whole skull? She's was so confused "I thought babies were fully formed by now, her head is still forming?":haha: Oh dear.

8. baseball_mom

baseball_mom Well-Known Member

Congrats dragonfly on your girl! That first picture is so sweet. She looks like she is smiling.

9. Girly922

Girly922 Well-Known Member

Congrats dragonfly! I bet your DD will be very excited to have a baby sister!

10. Mrs Dragonfly

In this past week she has suddenly taken interest to touching and kissing my belly saying baby, so we're working on getting her to say sister or sissy :)

11. Girly922

Aww! That's so cute!

DD is absolutely obsessed with my bump, and is desperate for a baby sister. I can't wait for her to be able to feel the kicks I'm feeling. Especially as she was laid across bump yesterday and baby was kicking right where her leg was.

12. Mrs Dragonfly

That's so sweet :) I can't wait for DD1 to feel kicks too. Do you find baby kicks more when your LO is laying on you? I've noticed when ours is cuddling with me or I'm nursing her baby will start kicking away :cloud9: It's like she's trying to say hello to big sister!

13. Girly922

Over the past couple of days I've felt a big increase in kicks when DD is cuddling me. She's been poorly this week so has wanted to climb all over me and it almost feel like her sibling wants her to know they're there too. Lol.

Saying that, I've already determined this baby is going to be a little bugger. Lol. At work, taking someone's blood and he/she decides it's a great time to use my cervix as a trampoline! Not cool little one!

14. Mrs Dragonfly

Aw, I'm sorry your LO hasn't been feeling well this week. I love that baby gets more active when cuddling! Haha on the cervix jumping:haha:

15. Gagrlinpitt

Gagrlinpitt Pregnant with #1 rainbow

Add another to team pink...( I prefer coral though lol)

16. Mrs Dragonfly

Aww yay!! That's exciting Gagrl :happydance: congrats!!

17. Gagrlinpitt

Dragonfly thank you.. we are genuinely shocked as we both expected a boy...

18. Mrs Dragonfly

I know what you mean! DH and I both were convinced this one was a boy. I even said "there he is!" to the tech when we first saw baby come on the screen :haha:

What made you think baby was a boy?

19. Gagrlinpitt

My husband was so sure that it was a boy from the beginning I think we had just convinced ourselves..

20. sil

sil Well-Known Member

How is everyone? Our thread has been so quiet. No posts in ten days! Does anyone have any appointments coming up? New symptoms? News relating to pregnancy or even just life in general?