July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

Gagrl praying for good numbers!

Confuzion I love that you have your rainbow baby and this one will be a sunshine baby!

Very nauseous this morning, last night I had the worst nausea ever. I was in tears feeling so crappy while my toddler screamed and wouldn't go to bed until midnight. I've been taking unisom and b6 like recommended by my OB but it doesn't seem to do much but make me feel like crap when I wake up through the night. I already have a prescription of Zofran filled, and I feel so guilty for taking it - but I'm underweight and have dropped to 98 pounds since bfp.

Wow! Roller coaster! Happy to hear there's a healthy baby in there! What's your official due date?

A very exciting/stressful scan appointment. Dr says:
I think you ovulated late, should be 6+5
Nope by measurements you ovulated early. Measuring 7+4.
I think it might be twins.
No definitely only one baby.
Oh but it looks like it might have started as twins but now there is only one.
Your baby is fine and the heartbeat is 157 pm.
I was shaking and now exhausted.

Holy cow what an appointment! That's excellent news that you're measuring further along and a healthy heartbeat :hugs: Rest up mama, you deserve it for sure!!:hugs:

A very exciting/stressful scan appointment. Dr says:
I think you ovulated late, should be 6+5
Nope by measurements you ovulated early. Measuring 7+4.
I think it might be twins.
No definitely only one baby.
Oh but it looks like it might have started as twins but now there is only one.
Your baby is fine and the heartbeat is 157 pm.
I was shaking and now exhausted.

So exciting!!! Yay. That's awesome. Healthy baby.

I think tonight im going to babies r us to get those Preggo pop thingies... I'm 5w tomorrow and already very nauseated....

I have my first scan one week from today. I'll be 8+2. I am so nervous there won't be a heartbeat. My beta was 39,000 at 6+1 do my doctor said not to worry but I can't help but worry about mmc. I don't know why but the nerves are killing me this pregnancy.

Hope everyone else is well. How's everyone feeling? Glad to see lines getting darker and glad to hear about positive scan results!

Canadian- that's a lot to take in all at once. Rest up hun!

Gagrl- I had them last Monday on the 7th and then yesterday on the 14th so there was a week in between. Just got my results back and they went from 107.6 to 3084.3. They are doubling every 34 hours! Happy with that number.

I have had tiny bits of nausea here and there only for a moment but last night before bed I started feeling really nauseous and then this morning it got pretty bad. I know here in a few weeks I'll be over it but for right now I'm glad :)

I have my first appt and an ultrasound scheduled for next Tuesday. I'm thrilled to see if this baby is healthy :happydance:

Blessed that's awesome. I went from 130 on Friday to 269 on Sunday and then I had my blood taken about an hour ago and just waiting on the results from this one. I'm hoping for at least 500..

I've been very nauseous the last few days so.. We shall see.

Those are great numbers gagrl! Can't wait to see what they are. Bet they are over 500 :) we aren't that far from you. We moved from Kansas to Indiana last July.

Those are great numbers gagrl! Can't wait to see what they are. Bet they are over 500 :) we aren't that far from you. We moved from Kansas to Indiana last July.

That's awesome. I go to Louisville two to three times a year for business stuff..

I'm trying not to break down into happy tears currently sitting at my desk at work...

Hi everyone! After a loss in August, we got our bfp on November 5th. I'm due between July 13 (lmp) or July 19 (based on o date). Reading others experiences has made me feel more sane and understood! I keep fluctuating from feeling very positive about this pregnancy and anxious! Having blood work this go around has given me some peace of mind, but then I worry each time until the results are in. My first beta on November 8th was 280. Yesterday's result was 4120. I can't wait for my us on November 29th. Good luck to everyone!

Hi everyone! After a loss in August, we got our bfp on November 5th. I'm due between July 13 (lmp) or July 19 (based on o date). Reading others experiences has made me feel more sane and understood! I keep fluctuating from feeling very positive about this pregnancy and anxious! Having blood work this go around has given me some peace of mind, but then I worry each time until the results are in. My first beta on November 8th was 280. Yesterday's result was 4120. I can't wait for my us on November 29th. Good luck to everyone!

Bc welcome!! You and I are in the same boat. I miscarried in August too. Got my bfp 11-10-16.

Great numbers gagrl! So delighted for you!!! :happydance:

Welcome to all the new ladies. :)

The nurse called me back today and they want me to do betas again tomorrow. She said she wants to see them over 6000. Im so hoping they are!

Praying for good numbers Blessed!

I was on the phone with my midwife's office today asking about cough syrup, she asked if I had any other questions and I told her I'm so anxious over my loss in August, any tips. She said no one was currently in labor and to head on into the office, lets chat face to face! So I hurried down and she did an ultrasound :) We got to see the sac, and it was enough to put my heart at ease. She said we could do betas too if that would make me feel better, but I think just seeing the beginning of baby is what I needed for now. I may go in next week for a blood draw, but I decided to hurry home and get DD down for a nap instead of doing it right then.

Welcome bc!

Ah, that's great Mrs dragonfly! You sound like you've got a really supportive midwife there

I had a rough night. Last night I woke up at 11pm so dizzy and nauseous and I threw up but we had gazpacho for dinner which is very acidic (tomato, vinegar, etc) and it burned so bad. It's been 13 hours and I'm still in tears from the burning pain in my throat. Hope everyone else is doing better than I am! 6 more days til my first scan. Time is dragging

Yay gagrl now you can sit back and relax a bit!

Welcome bc122! Going to add you to the first page with LMP.

Mrs dragonfly- wow your midwife sounds awesome! That's the kind of care everyone should be getting :)

Blessed - FX for betas above 6000!

sil - that does sound pretty miserable I'm sorry. MS hasn't hit me yet. But with my daughter I remember throwing up to the point there was nothing left in my belly and bile started making it's way out. Ew and ouch. Man I'm hoping things don't get that bad for me again. I'll have to go back to my journal on here and see when it started.

My first appointment is not for the 28th. So looks like I'll be in blissful ignorance about this pregnancy until then. I should be about 10 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->