July 2017 Rainbows (13 Rainbows-4 pink -1 blue- 2 yellow- 2 angels)

I'm so sorry nausea is triggering your anxiety dragonfly. And certainly never apologize for stating your feelings. We're supposed to help each other get through this. It's what we're here for :hugs:.

I'm feeling really discouraged right now. I haven't had any symptoms at all today. Lots of nausea last night, none today and I'm just feeling very emotional that something is going to happen again. I feel like this is my safe place so I hope you ladies don't mind me. I'm trying so hard not to stress but I'm so nervous and have so much anxiety. It's so different from my other pregnancies.

I have no symptoms. The last couple of nights I've had some really vivid, really quite upsetting dreams, but aside from that nothing. I was definitely having some sort of symptoms with DD at this point so it's true every pregnancy is different, but it doesn't help my worrying.

I was literally going to post the same thing as you ladies. I have no symptoms at all. And I went back and read my old TTC journal and I was already unable to eat most things at this point with my daughter. And now I'm worried. And waiting a month and a half for my appointment is starting to feel like an impossible task.

I have used my last frer today, 20 dpo test line has dried slightly darker than the control which considering I didn't get a faint bfp until 1 day after af was due, I'm happy with the progression, with my 2 losses, progression was slow and they never did get darker than the control. So for now I'm staying as positive as I can, I don't know whether I'm getting small waves of nausea because I'm hungry or because ms is starting, other than that no real symptoms, I'm always tired though I've being going to bed about 930 compared to 11 and falling straight asleep!
Hope you're all ok xxx

It's always nice to see a line darker than the control. Certainly sounds like everything is on track!

I'm so thankful to have you ladies to lean on.. Honestly it's great to have woman who understand your feelings and fears, so thank you all so much!

:hugs:

For those ladies worried about no symptoms, please don't. Every pregnancy is different. With this pregnancy I've been sick from 5w1d with vomiting. With my ds1 I literally never had a single day of nausea, no sore breasts...nothing. With ds2 I had very mild nausea and that's it. No vomiting.

Thank you ladies so much. I know every pregnancy is different it's still so hard to not worry that my symptoms have diminished. I took my temp this morning and tested and both were fine. My test line was as dark, if not darker than the control. Which was slightly reassuring, but I know that HCG still stays in your system for awhile. I might call my OB today and ask if they can take betas to help my anxiety. I don't know what I would do without you ladies. Being able to have a safe place with women who understand your same fears and anxiety is so helpful. Talking to DH just isn't the same because he doesn't know exactly what it's like. I feel crazy for calling my O and wanting betas but I think it would truly help reassuring me that things are progressing. My OB appt. is on 11/22 and it seriously feels like it's dragging on.

Confuzion- I'm so so sorry you're not having any symptoms too and feeling similar. Could you call the OB and ask for beta draws?

Dragonfly- I am so sorry the nausea triggered your anxiety. Hugs, hopefully it will be gone soon- both the nausea and the anxiety.

Nik- that's why I'm doing betas is my anxiety and my doctor was more than happy to do it.

I go for my fourth beta today at 1:30. I'm just praying the number is over 1000.

Nika doing betas with my daughter only made things worse. My first 2 numbers didn't double (it was like a 76 hour doubling time). And my second set almost doubled but not quite either. I was so depressed over it for weeks. It made things worse for me. Which is why I decided I didn't want to do them this time. My pee sticks still look good so I think my hcg is doing what it should. MS tends to come in around 6 I think so I'm hoping I start feeling something soon. I hated the nausea but it did give me some reassurance.

I've just looked back to my tests before my miscarriage, and my tests with DD. My tests with DD progressed quicker than with my mc, but nowhere near as quick as they are progressing this time. I really hope that means this little pip will stick 🙏🏻

Thank you ladies so much. I know every pregnancy is different it's still so hard to not worry that my symptoms have diminished. I took my temp this morning and tested and both were fine. My test line was as dark, if not darker than the control. Which was slightly reassuring, but I know that HCG still stays in your system for awhile. I might call my OB today and ask if they can take betas to help my anxiety. I don't know what I would do without you ladies. Being able to have a safe place with women who understand your same fears and anxiety is so helpful. Talking to DH just isn't the same because he doesn't know exactly what it's like. I feel crazy for calling my O and wanting betas but I think it would truly help reassuring me that things are progressing. My OB appt. is on 11/22 and it seriously feels like it's dragging on.

I read that your temp should drop prior to bleeding in the case of a mc, hence why I'm still temping, but I'm not sure whether that's true in all cases.

I think to help relieve your anxiety, you OB should definitely agree to do some blood draws. It's always worth asking

I've just looked back to my tests before my miscarriage, and my tests with DD. My tests with DD progressed quicker than with my mc, but nowhere near as quick as they are progressing this time. I really hope that means this little pip will stick 🙏🏻

Pip was the nickname I used for my daughter when she was a little embryo <3. Hope it's a lucky nickname for your little pip too. My tests look more or less identical to how they were with my daughter. Which is why I'm trying to remain calm. Weird how I had so many more symptoms with her when hcg looks like it may have been the same. Pregnancies are odd.

So here is the test progression. Bottom is today which is darker than the middle one but it's hard to tell from the picture.

Attachments

• IMG_20161117_095032.jpg
    IMG_20161117_095032.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 9
So I called the advice nurse and left a message for them on what to do.

Girly- that's good to know about the temp drop. That's really reassuring because my temp still stayed high. I looked back at my chart when I had my MC and my temp was almost a full degree lower than it is now so I'm hopeful.

Pip was the nickname I used for my daughter when she was a little embryo <3. Hope it's a lucky nickname for your little pip too. My tests look more or less identical to how they were with my daughter. Which is why I'm trying to remain calm. Weird how I had so many more symptoms with her when hcg looks like it may have been the same. Pregnancies are odd.

Aww! I hope that means it's a lucky nickname! DD was pumpkin as she was due and born in October.
That's good that your tests are much the same, but you're right pregnancies are strange! I'm glad I'm not the only one without any real symptoms though.

Girly- that's good to know about the temp drop. That's really reassuring because my temp still stayed high. I looked back at my chart when I had my MC and my temp was almost a full degree lower than it is now so I'm hopeful.

It was something I read a couple weeks back and it seems to fit with a lot of people who were still charting when they mc, but a lot of people stop temping before that. I can't remember where I read it now, but it recommended to continue charting until end of first tri

Girly I stopped charting.. I figured with my betas continuing to double, I'm going to just trust that peanut is doing fine. If something happens there isn't anything I can do so for now, I'm just going to enjoy being pregnant.

That's a really good mindset to get yourself into Gagrlinpitt! I honestly wish I could get to that point, but my GP wouldn't even entertain the notion of doing betas so this is my comfort right now. I know it doesn't change anything, if the worst is going to happen it'll happen if I know about it or not.
The sooner my scan comes around, the easier I'll relax

Guys I'm so confused. Starting to have cramping. I'm at the lab right now waiting to be drawn. But now I'm super nauseous. I hate this rollercoaster so much :(

Try and keep as calm as you can. Cramping is normal early on as everything is stretching. I know it's unnerving. Stay strong, try not to let the anxiety take over :hugs:

I'm hoping everyone feels more reassured very soon and the anxiety lessens! :hugs:

Nika I hope your results are fab. I'm still having some cramping off and on too.

gagrl- results yet??

Afm- my beta came back at 7220 so I'm very happy with that! So beyond ready to see this little one next Tuesday.

Sending everyone lots of :hugs: This is such an worrisome time for us all, every twinge I panic, I keep going to the toilet all the time as I feel/fear I'm bleeding, if I could fast forward the next 35ish weeks I could.
Good luck to those waiting for beta results, hopefully your results will be back soon :hugs: xxx

You ladies are amazing. The cramping has stopped, but still no symptoms. For the last couple hours I have been repeating out-loud that everything is going to be OK and I'm going to have a healthy baby. I think I just need to say it to help me feel better. Also, I'm knee deep in making 2 dozen cupcakes for DD1's 4th birthday today! I can't believe she's 4! It's been an emotional day all around.

blessed- so glad your numbers can back looking great!! We've both got US scheduled on Tuesday, I'm excited to see our little gummybears!!

Garg- That's a great mindset! Good for you! It's definitely easier said than done for some of us.

Bloodwork is back.. 954. Although not 1000, from #1 to #4 it's doubled every two days so he said we are done with betas and now it's time to schedule our first ultrasound the first week of December.

OK, so I got the results back but I have no idea what they mean. My HCG was 1711 and my progesterone was at 24. My doctor sent me an email saying that was good, but I haven't talked with her. Is this OK?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->