July/August 2023

It can be 'normal' especially early on. Your scan today will hopefully tell you all is well

Still got to wait another week for my scan
I feel like having a tantrum about it!

Stressing like crazy right now.

Just went to the toilet and wiped and there had a smear of red blood. I’m meant to be 6.5 weeks pregnant and have my ultrasound booked for tomorrow and now I’m thinking that it was too good to be true.
Having the due date on my birthday is also going to be something that I never forget. Has anyone else when wiped after peeing had a smear of blood and everything turned out ok?
Just looking for any reassurance because even though I kinda know that chances are slim I wish that everything would be ok.
Times like these I wish I had a glass ball to see the future

@Miss_chicka was it fresh red or like pink? Spotting in pregnancy especially early is more common than we think but I would get in touch with health care probider and tell them what's happening, hope all OK xx

Thank you for replying. It was red.
It is now barely there but light pink only when wiping. I am getting a bit of cramping mainly on my right side though.

It can be 'normal' especially early on. Your scan today will hopefully tell you all is well

Still got to wait another week for my scan
I feel like having a tantrum about it!

I am from Australia so I still have about 19 hours until my scan.
I’m just hoping that I don’t wake up tomorrow morning with the bleeding still there.

Thank you for replying. It was red.
It is now barely there but light pink only when wiping. I am getting a bit of cramping mainly on my right side though.

I just read on another post it was when you were straining, that can happen as its irritated the cervix, the cramping could be from the straining also xx

1 week today til my scan! Wish it was this week, in still sulking about it :-({|=

My symptoms have started to settle, so naturally my inner catastrophiser thinks the worst rather than the fact they have just settled down!!

The crazy tiredness isn't as bad and the nausea seems to have gone, no doubt it may return!

@MrsLux your nearly in your second tri they say you get that burst of energy in second, don't no who wrote that because all 6 of mine I still felt meh lol, my scans tomorrow but I'll be 10+4 this supose to be 12 week scan so :shrug: even if I get a nub shot won't mean much as to early, I'm going to book for 13 weeks ish I think just to see vub again xx

I'm going to book a private 16 week for gender!

Spotting is quite common in early pregnancy, sometimes it’s a sign of baby implanting deeper.
I’d say if you’re worried, go in now and ask to be seen.

Hello ladies,
We had our scan this morning and little jelly bean is growing beautifully! The sonographer has put my forward to 13 weeks and 1 day although I know when I ovulated so my dates are correct lol ;)
I am so relieved everything looks normal and baby was moving loads!
Hope everyone is good?
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's scans coming up soon!
Anyone care to guess sex of baby? Everyone we know says girl lol x

IMG_20230103_135440.jpg

Eeek hi baby!!

Hello ladies,
We had our scan this morning and little jelly bean is growing beautifully! The sonographer has put my forward to 13 weeks and 1 day although I know when I ovulated so my dates are correct lol ;)
Hope everyone is good?
Looking forward to seeing everyone else's scans coming up soon! X

View attachment 1113598

Hello ladies,
Hope everyone is good?

View attachment 1113598

Hey baby!
I’d also say girl, based on nub and skull theories. <3

Glad everything has gone well at the scan.

Hello ladies,
Hope everyone is good?

View attachment 1113598

I'm going to be different and say boy lol can't really see a nub tho bit rusty in that department lol xx

Has anyone got anything yet?
(Can't remember if I've asked this already?)
We literally threw everything away last time so starting from scratch, although I have a small business making baby and children's clothes so that's covered for the most part! I can't wait to start making once I know what I'm having!

I got a momcozy dual pump in the sales that was too good price to miss but that's it so far

@MrsLux Haven't started yet. Even maternity clothes feel like a Jynx for me.
I'm very excited to feel 'safe' enough to start.

I still don't have a scan booked as my first prenatal visit is friday. Generally they don't scan until 12 weeks here, even if past difficulties. So I'm really hoping to play dumb enough they give me a dating scan :-=:blush:

Really need to subside some of my anxiety!

I haven't had much of a choice with mat clothes I'm popping out of everything!!

Spotting is quite common in early pregnancy, sometimes it’s a sign of baby implanting deeper.
I’d say if you’re worried, go in now and ask to be seen.

7 hours until my scan. I’m trying to hold on until then.
I’m worried that it could be an ectopic.
With the spotting, dull/throbbing cramps mainly on right side and lower back pain. Don’t know if it’s related but also a dull ache running down my right leg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->