July/August 2023

@MrsLux qe threw everything away aswell so going to have to start from scratch rhe pimp last time was a loan so that obviously went back but I'm always in leggings and stuff so does really matter with that type stuff lol xx

@Miss_chicka fxd for scan xx

Has anyone got anything yet?
(Can't remember if I've asked this already?)
We literally threw everything away last time so starting from scratch, although I have a small business making baby and children's clothes so that's covered for the most part! I can't wait to start making once I know what I'm having!

I got a momcozy dual pump in the sales that was too good price to miss but that's it so far

Ohhh this is good to know, do you have a website or something? I like to shop local or small business where I can!
I've bought a couple of baby grows but that's it. I've picked the pram I'd like I just want to test drive it and then I'll buy it.

Also bought some maternity clothes as mine don't fit great other than my joggers and leggings.

We threw or sold everything last time too so we're back to square one! Excited to shop again though x

Where the gestational sac should be there is a blood clot. The ultrasound technician said that it does look like the beginnings of a miscarriage.

@Miss_chicka I'm so so sorry to read your update sending massive virtual hugs how heartbreaking xx

Thank you for your replies and hugs. Sorry I didn’t reply sooner. I’ve spent all day crying and getting rid of my pregnancy tests.
Having PCOS makes it harder for me to fall pregnant and I was super surprised when I got the positive test. I just wish the bean stuck around for longer or I wish I knew why it couldn’t.
Thank you for letting me be a part of your group :)
I wish you all the best :)

Hey ladies hope all OK? Had what supose to be 12 weeks scan today and I opted for the testing so because baby was measuring 11+1 it's 2 early to do testing so having to go back in 2 weeks, baby was all over wouldn't keep still at all lol but heres a pic little rainbow 11+1 xx

20230104_111518.jpg

I am so sorry @Miss_chicka. I wouldn’t get rid of all your pregnancy tests, I’d keep a couple and perhaps do something to remember this baby. Maybe a light box, memory box etc?

Great update @tdog! Glad everything went well. <3

Midwife booking appointment today. She’s coming to my house, apart from BP, bloods and paperwork, will she do a urine test? Just curious. :lol:

I wonder when they’ll give me a 12 week scan. :lol:

Hey ladies hope all OK? Had what supose to be 12 weeks scan today and I opted for the testing so because baby was measuring 11+1 it's 2 early to do testing so having to go back in 2 weeks, baby was all over wouldn't keep still at all lol but heres a pic little rainbow 11+1 xx

View attachment 1113612
Beautiful baby!! ❤️

Midwife booking appointment today. She’s coming to my house, apart from BP, bloods and paperwork, will she do a urine test? Just curious. :lol:

I wonder when they’ll give me a 12 week scan. :lol:

Sod it, I’m going for a wee before I wet myself. She’ll be here in 15 minutes.

@Jess0685 they do normally want a wee sample as they send it off, you should get a appointment for 12 week scan maybe next week xx

Booking appointment done. She forgot the wee bottles so I’ll have to drop one off tomorrow afternoon.

There is a slight issue though; I’m very high risk for a blood clot and she says I’ll need to do two injections per day. Had a quick google and tablet forms cross over into the placenta and aren’t considered safe.
I hate injections and I’m really unsure whether I’ll be able to do them.

Awww @beclou94 beautiful scan!!
I second @MrsKatie's question in wondering how many girls you have already!

@Jess0685 I am certain the injections won't be fun, but I think you may surprise yourself. when it comes to your baby and your health, it is surprising what we are willing to do (that we thought we wouldn't). We are here to support you from afar.

@markswife10 Your ticker has totally having me craving rootbeer now! :rofl:

@sallyhansen76 LOL! It has that effect on me sometimes! Sometimes it makes me crave what it's showing, sometimes whatever it is looks disgusting, especially during the first trimester :haha:

Thank you everyone. :) I already have 3 girls, and 1 boy! Yes this is our 5th, we’re crazy. :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->