• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Thank you everyone. :) I already have 3 girls, and 1 boy! Yes this is our 5th, we’re crazy. :haha: x

It's alright I'm on my 7th :rofl: and I think @MrsKatie is aswell correct me if I'm wrong lol xx

@Jess0685 I have to do the clexcin injections in tummy all the way through and 6 weeks after I've had baby aswell xx

I’m on #8, I’ve got 4 boys and 3 girls. Hoping to even the numbers out with my 4th girl. :lol:

Wow you ladies are super mom's. I have 1 son and 1 border collie (which is almost a full time job LOL) and I am not sure where I am going to find the time! LOL. I can't imagine having my hands soo full! So much love in your hearts and homes!!!

Today I am officially 8 weeks, first prenatal appointment later. really wanting a scan, but we shall see.
I have been tracking my weight (as I had Hypermesis with my first son and gave birth to him weighing less than when I fell pregnant) and have lost 8 lbs. :shrug: I have been sick, but nothing compared to my son. 1-3 times a day, but nausea is all day intense. eating is a definate chore. I really dont want to go on the meds, they messed me up (drowsy, mental fog, etc). Anyone else lose a little in first tri?

Wow you ladies are super mom's. I have 1 son and 1 border collie (which is almost a full time job LOL) and I am not sure where I am going to find the time! LOL. I can't imagine having my hands soo full! So much love in your hearts and homes!!!

Today I am officially 8 weeks, first prenatal appointment later. really wanting a scan, but we shall see.
I have been tracking my weight (as I had Hypermesis with my first son and gave birth to him weighing less than when I fell pregnant) and have lost 8 lbs. :shrug: I have been sick, but nothing compared to my son. 1-3 times a day, but nausea is all day intense. eating is a definate chore. I really dont want to go on the meds, they messed me up (drowsy, mental fog, etc). Anyone else lose a little in first tri?

Love border collies, so did my mum. Dads accepting donations at her funeral for the Border Collie Trust GB. Their border collie is still laying by the door and on guard waiting for her to come back. :cry: How old is your border collie?

Yay for 8 weeks! <3 I hope you get a scan!

So my update:

Monday I’ll be in hospital probably 3-4 hours. I’ve got an NHS scan, I’ll be seeing a consultant and will be having additional screening tests.

Yesterdays bloods came back as anaemic (what a surprise, not) so I’ve been prescribed iron tablets and a high dose of vitamin D tablets too.

Hope you have an amazing appointment and a scan! 8 weeks just seems like a milestone for some reason :)

Thank you everyone. :) I already have 3 girls, and 1 boy! Yes this is our 5th, we’re crazy. :haha: x
Oh congrats. Yep looks girly. If your crazy on your 5th I don’t know what I am on my 10th (8th boy) :blush:

I fudged my LMP dates and said I didn't know, and so the Dr wheeled out the portable ultrasound machine. :blush:

The quality is really shit, and the dates were REALLY not specific 'Somewhere between 8-9 weeks' :haha: BUT I saw a bean and a heartbeat!!!!:dance:

@Jess0685 Border collies are way too sweet. Poor pup, waiting like that. Mine is 9 months. So really still in baby stage.

@markswife10 8 does feel like a good milestone! :)

scan8weeks.JPG

I fudged my LMP dates and said I didn't know, and so the Dr wheeled out the portable ultrasound machine. :blush:

The quality is really shit, and the dates were REALLY not specific 'Somewhere between 8-9 weeks' :haha: BUT I saw a bean and a heartbeat!!!!:dance:

@Jess0685 Border collies are way too sweet. Poor pup, waiting like that. Mine is 9 months. So really still in baby stage.

@markswife10 8 does feel like a good milestone! :)

View attachment 1113662
Yay!!!!! So happy for you! Hi sweet baby!!! <3

Seems I've fallen behind a bit ladies, my apologies.

So sorry @Miss_chicka
I'm not sure what do with the front page dates but happy to be guided by you.

I'm on Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/cobsandmimi

And my website is www.cobsandmimi.co.uk

x

Ohhh this is good to know, do you have a website or something? I like to shop local or small business where I can!
I've bought a couple of baby grows but that's it. I've picked the pram I'd like I just want to test drive it and then I'll buy it.

Also bought some maternity clothes as mine don't fit great other than my joggers and leggings.

We threw or sold everything last time too so we're back to square one! Excited to shop again though x

Also just want to say it is absolutely lovely seeing all the scans coming through and seeing little baby beans ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->