• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

I love seeing everyone's scans! Thank you all for sharing them, and I can't wait to see how everyone's pregnancies keep progressing <3

Full day in hospital expected tomorrow, hope all goes well. I am pretty nervous. I’m having a scan, seeing an obstetrician, having a blood test and even seeing an anaesthetist.

I’ve also chosen to have additional screening, given my AMA.

All is going really well. We’re actually measuring 3 days ahead, so we’re now due on my daughters birthday and not my dads. :lol:

Baby very happy, wiggling, sucking their thumb etc.

2AF0BDE4-2A3D-480C-B033-BAA6FD2FDF7F.jpeg

Why hello baby I'm loving these scans that are coming through now :wohoo: xx

@Jess0685 oh hello beautiful baby! Lovely scan! Glad to hear everything is going well!

My scan is booked for the 6th of feb....SOOOO long from now! lOL

@Jess0685 oh hello beautiful baby! Lovely scan! Glad to hear everything is going well!

My scan is booked for the 6th of feb....SOOOO long from now! lOL

Arh, that’s so long away. Can you book a private one sooner? :lol:

Thank you @tdog, hope you’re well! <3

Arh, that’s so long away. Can you book a private one sooner? :lol:

Thank you @tdog, hope you’re well! <3

I'm getting there lovely lady :) nauseous morning day and night not physically sick as yet but the feeling of wanting to be tho :shrug: have another scan next Wed feels like miles away tho :shrug: not as far as @sallyhansen76 wow that's a while to wait I would have booked a early one by now lmao xx

I'm getting there lovely lady :) nauseous morning day and night not physically sick as yet but the feeling of wanting to be tho :shrug: have another scan next Wed feels like miles away tho :shrug: not as far as @sallyhansen76 wow that's a while to wait I would have booked a early one by now lmao xx

Aww bless you! I hope the sicky feeling buggers off soon for you! I’ve got another scan on Saturday <3

I have my scan tomorrow! Feels like it's taken forever to come around. On a night shift tonight which sucks and I know it's going to drag! Roll on 11am tomorrow for my appointment

I have my scan tomorrow! Feels like it's taken forever to come around. On a night shift tonight which sucks and I know it's going to drag! Roll on 11am tomorrow for my appointment

I hope it’s gone well. <3

@MrsLux hope the scan goes/went well xx

So I don't get confused where everyone is in the world and time difference where we all at, I'm in northeast (teesside) UK xx

Sorry you are feeling so sick. I'm right there beside you. ;) All day all night.

I'm in Canada, Quebec. Currently 10 a.m here now.

@MrsLux Oh wow! What a beautiful scan! I'm going to say girl too.

@tdog wow, really?? Any specific spots you guys looking at (provinces)?

All well with the scan! Baby is looking good and measuring a couple of days ahead.

What do we think boy or girl?

View attachment 1113737

I’m thinking boy, based on skull and chin shape. No nub pictured unfortunately.

And on other news; guess who has just bought an at-home ultrasound machine that’ll arrive next week? Yep, that’ll be me. :lol:

@sallyhansen76 we just sorted of talking about as his work I think have a firm over there (don't no where exactly) we have talked about it a while tbh, in all honesty wouldn't no where to start lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->