July/August 2023

More standing at my kitchen table to cut out! Maybe I can do some in stages rather than all in one go. I share an office with DH where my machines are so I have to pick my times around his work and meetings!

Aw no is that sitting at the sewing machine causing it? Bummer!! not sure why I haven’t had any probs with swelling it must be an uncomfortable feeling.

Would be too hard to do with feet raised lol would need a photo of that ;)

I have really swollen feet even when it went that tad bit cooler they are still like balloons :cry: and sore, I'm having really bad cramping this evening I'm hoping that's not him on the way altho be nice just a tad early as I no he would have to go into special care baby xx
Aw no is the swelling blood pressure related? how you feeling now? Have you ever had a baby In special care? That would be so hard He’s so close tho.

I got some essential oils that a lady mixed up for labour but it literally doesn’t smell like anything. Supposed to contain- clary sage, camomile, Ylang ylang and a couple other things but I think it’s only got a base oil and she maybe forgot to put essential oils in… not too familiar but I’m sure I’d smell something right? So now I’m gonna be that lady who goes and makes sure that’s how it’s supposed to be coz it was a little expensive. Eeep I’m too shy.
Anyway that’s how my pregnancy is going today due date tomorrow and just trying to ignore it n complain about menial things lol

everyone keeps asking me if I’ve had the baby or having contractions. But I’m only having a few strong tightenings but not painful like contractions :(

@MumwithPCOS no my blood pressure been fine love so think it's literally just pregnancy related, cramping eased off a little thank goodness. My last baby was in special care for 2 weeks he came at 35+2 it was awful as it was during covid so the kids hadn't met him or seen him in person for 2 weeks xx

Did you go over with you other 2? Xx

@MumwithPCOS no my blood pressure been fine love so think it's literally just pregnancy related, cramping eased off a little thank goodness. My last baby was in special care for 2 weeks he came at 35+2 it was awful as it was during covid so the kids hadn't met him or seen him in person for 2 weeks xx

Did you go over with you other 2? Xx

Oh yup that would have been so emotional.
Yes with first went 9 days had induction as waters had broken and no signs of labour.
With second he came naturally at 40+2 days. So not bad but he was 9lbs 2 and felt it

this Bub I’m guessing 7.5 lbs coz my back isn’t sore and not showing as big also they wouldn’t take his femur measurement with growth scan because it threw it out. Hubby and I very short lol but our families are both tall so this one takes after us shorties

pics are both today just different sides :)

Attachments

• IMG_2492.jpeg
    IMG_2492.jpeg
    48.4 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_2491.jpg
    IMG_2491.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 16
@MumwithPCOS awww I love the bump pic I feel like that size now feeling very heavy aswell but he still cooking so all good I do have a scan Friday to check where placenta is located and take from there I supose xx

Hopefully he might come soon then fingers crossed for ya xx

Ooh I'm having some spicy Braxton Hicks, for the first time questioning if it's not actually BH!!

Ooh I'm having some spicy Braxton Hicks, for the first time questioning if it's not actually BH!!

I've been like that for a few days now actually breathing with the braxton hicks as they been so so not painful but more so, are they regular? Xx

Exciting!! If nothing happens just means a little more training for the event that is getting closer. Nothing much going on here looking my husband up and down but honestly don’t have the energy for that haha,

just keep telling myself “one things for certain he will come out one way or the other when he’s ready ” and that’s helping a lil to be patient.

@MumwithPCOS happy due date!

Nothing came of the BH, they settled when I got in the bath!
Thank you sweets!

Here I was having baths to start labour… ofcourse.
Been having lots of head pressure on cervix last few days. Worse today lost a big chunk of mucous plug. Have my midwife appointment in 12 hours so hope they do a s&s

Aw they didn’t do a stretch and sweep and also didn’t check cervix :( and midwife said they’ll have me booked in for an induction after 42 weeks and im thinking…. Two weeks!!

sorry ladies just feels as tho I’ll be preggas forever lol. I probably just feel a bit of pressure to hav Bub before my in-laws leave in two weeks.

Mowed my mums lawns today. Tonight I will hit my husband up for a good time and then I’ll do some expressing and have a raspberry leaf tea. See how we go ;)

@MumwithPCOS Ahhh frustrating for you!

Wish I had the energy to BD haha

I keep getting evening Braxton Hicks but nothing. Still having baths with Clary Sage oil
Might charge my pumps today and have a play about with those
My induction is a week tomorrow but my pelvis and hips are absolutely DONE!

@MumwithPCOS Ahhh frustrating for you!

Wish I had the energy to BD haha

I keep getting evening Braxton Hicks but nothing. Still having baths with Clary Sage oil
Might charge my pumps today and have a play about with those
My induction is a week tomorrow but my pelvis and hips are absolutely DONE!
Lol I really don’t but desperate. And my pelvis pretty good not in pain much n I still uncomfortable with bd so I don’t blame you with your issues!
May I ask Does your clary sage oil smell of anything? Mine doesn’t so May hav gotten a massage oil with no oils added by accident.

Yay for a date! Enjoy this last week if you can hopefully you beat the induction xxxx

It does, it's not an offensive smell. Not sure what I'd describe it as though?
Luckily my husband is around to do the school run this morning as I've barely made it down the stairs!! My pelvis feels like it's just completely seized up

It does, it's not an offensive smell. Not sure what I'd describe it as though?
Luckily my husband is around to do the school run this morning as I've barely made it down the stairs!! My pelvis feels like it's just completely seized up

ok thanks. Oh I’m sorry to hear you’re in that much pain. One week prob feels forever in that state. Glad hubbys helping.

Mine smells too, I wonder if they’ve not added it to your mix?

Growth scan today and I’m hoping, praying and will beg if I have to for a cervical check and a stretch and sweep.
yes beg!!! Don’t make my mistake and walk away thinking oh no they didn’t offer!

ok thanks heaps I just messaged the lady I bought it off n I’m going to see her tomorrow so she can fix it.

This is the same one I have

Mine smells too, I wonder if they’ve not added it to your mix?

Growth scan today and I’m hoping, praying and will beg if I have to for a cervical check and a stretch and sweep.

Sorry been Mia ladies got rushed into hospital again I bled really heavy again Tuesday night then yesterday morn I had another massive bleed :shrug: iam back home now but I have my scan tomorrow to see where placenta is but I'm going to bring up my concerns about being at home and an hour away from hospital if it happens again, I'm a nervous wreck right now xx

Sorry been Mia ladies got rushed into hospital again I bled really heavy again Tuesday night then yesterday morn I had another massive bleed :shrug: iam back home now but I have my scan tomorrow to see where placenta is but I'm going to bring up my concerns about being at home and an hour away from hospital if it happens again, I'm a nervous wreck right now xx

I was worried about you for some reason. You must be feeling so rubbish. Have you gotten a date? It should be soon right. An hour away with all those appointments would be tough n then the worries if something happens. Seriously praying he’s healthy n maybe they get him out ASAP. Rest up. Stuff everything else xxxx

@Jess0685
Oh no!! Please flip back baby for your next appointment!!! Did they book you in for an ECV?

@MumwithPCOS I'm sat actually crying he on nights this week so our lovely neighbour has been watching kids for us but tonight I'm here alone worried sick that something going to happen, they haven't given me a date yet so I don't no what's happening I hate being in limbo tbh supose all can do us try and stay calm but so so hard xx

@tdog I m soo sorry. Hope you get news soon.
It's understandable why you are worried with the hospital an hour away.
Keep us posted.
@Jess0685 sending hugs. Hopefully baby will turn around soon.

What is the clary sage do?? I think i may have missed something.

I finally had my scan after my dr was worried about my small uterus measurements, and weight loss.
They were worried i had low amniotic fluid, or baby wasn't growing. Had to wait a week to find out what was going on.
Scan showed healthy baby (thank god) measuring fine and healthy amniotic fluid.
He is just really small apparently (not alarmingly so, but in the 20th percentile). Given where he has to come out, i'm good with that. Lol healthy and small sounds good to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->