July/August 2023

@sallyhansen76 that's fab news that the scan went well yes considering where he has to come small sounds good (not to small obviously) xx

@MumwithPCOS I'm sat actually crying he on nights this week so our lovely neighbour has been watching kids for us but tonight I'm here alone worried sick that something going to happen, they haven't given me a date yet so I don't no what's happening I hate being in limbo tbh supose all can do us try and stay calm but so so hard xx

:hug: What a beautiful neighbour.
sucks hubs on nights I can imagine. Hope u get some sleep xxxx

@tdog I m soo sorry. Hope you get news soon.
It's understandable why you are worried with the hospital an hour away.
Keep us posted.
@Jess0685 sending hugs. Hopefully baby will turn around soon.

What is the clary sage do?? I think i may have missed something.

I finally had my scan after my dr was worried about my small uterus measurements, and weight loss.
They were worried i had low amniotic fluid, or baby wasn't growing. Had to wait a week to find out what was going on.
Scan showed healthy baby (thank god) measuring fine and healthy amniotic fluid.
He is just really small apparently (not alarmingly so, but in the 20th percentile). Given where he has to come out, i'm good with that. Lol healthy and small sounds good to me.
Too true small doesn’t sound bad at this stage! I’d love to be able to put our babes side by side when born to see difference <3 glad he’s healthy

They won’t do an ECV because I’ve had 3 caesareans. Just checked at home, yep, still breech.

The problem I also face now is with these contractions being so easily dismissed by the CONSULTANT - I run the risk of not believing I’m in labour and having an expected home birth.
I had similar bouts of prodromal Labour with my last baby and had to be convinced by a friend when I was in actual Labour… I just hope if that does happen he’s head down, because an unexpected home birth to a BREECH absolutely scared the bejesus out of me.
Oh that totally makes sense hun :( how far away are u from hospital?
Hopefully he flips. With such strong contractions that must be why he’s engaging breech wouldn’t matter what position he’s in there, they gonna bring him down.

Got my oil fixed today smells good now.

My youngest has got a fever so drinking lemon cayenne and honey hoping to keep it away. Making them drink it too.
Getting lots of contractions but not painful n when I get them i feel like I need to go toilet but can’t. I couldn’t go this morning so maybe that’s why I’m getting lots of them. No room in there any more lol

but I hav a feeling tonight could be it. Not getting hopes up though. He’ll prob be another week.

Last edited:
@tdog This sounds super stressful!

@MumwithPCOS glad you got your oil fixed, what do you think of the smell?

I'm going to make a labour oil roller today

Clary sage to support labour and help with regular contractions.
Eucalyptus for pain relief.
Frankincense to help with anxiety.
Lavender to help with anxiety, help you to relax and to stop headaches.
Lemon and mandarin to boost your mood, uplift and energise.
Peppermint to help with feeling nausea
Chamomile to help with anxiety

@tdog This sounds super stressful!

@MumwithPCOS glad you got your oil fixed, what do you think of the smell?

I'm going to make a labour oil roller today

Clary sage to support labour and help with regular contractions.
Eucalyptus for pain relief.
Frankincense to help with anxiety.
Lavender to help with anxiety, help you to relax and to stop headaches.
Lemon and mandarin to boost your mood, uplift and energise.
Peppermint to help with feeling nausea
Chamomile to help with anxiety
Oooh nice.
My mix has cedar wood, chamomile clary sage, lime and jasmine. And smells amazing all together. So I can’t tell what’s what.

I’ve got some lavender oil seperate too.
Might get some peppermint tea if ‘allowed’ to drink it I’m not sure.

So ladies last night I lost loads of clots again no bleeding bazarly :shrug: but I was having regular contractions so I rang labour ward they told me to sit tight and see if things progress, I got off to sleep at 5:30am and have no more contractions which to me is very bizarre but I have the scan today to see whats going on and to voice mu concerns my last baby was born within 10mins start to finish as I thought they were bracton hick contractions with him so ignored them (high pain threshold) and if placenta is still low and I do go into labour I'm scared I will hemorrhage xx

@tdog Good luck with your scan sweets. I hope they tell you the next steps so you feel as tho there’s a plan

@tdog I'm surprised they haven't done more for you given what's going on!?

So ladies the placenta has moved so he has access if needed lol his head is way down in pelvis and don't I no it, the doc doesn't no why I was bleeding and stuff but I've been admitted as I had another massive bleed again :cry: I'm going to demand to be kept here now until I have him which induction should be next Friday as I'm 37 weeks then xx

Awesome hun the stress off your mind will help in itself too if you’re there

Any joy with you hun? I've been thinking of you! <3
Thanks hun not of yet but am having a few contractions this morning (Aus) . No luck bding too hard. I’m feeling pretty chill tho must be the oxytocin so that’s good maybe.

If you can’t manage to BD, absolutely help yourself instead, your baby will be coming soon!

We are having a baby THIS MONTH! Eeeek, way too excited.

Totally I’m thinking about asking hubby to do a gentle stretch not sweep obviously extremely clean and sanitised hands. I can’t reach never have been able to check cervix.

I’m just getting anxious as every day I feel like the in laws kinda looking at me like hurry up coz they only ever had c sections so I feel a bit like I’m letting them down as they leave in two weeks.
Bought an exercise ball this arvo and have been bouncing for an hour. Hoping that helps a lil maybe. Trying to remember to enjoy just being pregnant!

Just a quick update lady's they have listened to my concerns and keeping me in until I've had little man now which will be minimum 5 days :shrug: but honestly I think be soon :shrug: xx

Saw this earlier aswell, well I put on my Facebook lol xx

Attachments

• i-can-t-keep-calm-we-re-having-a-baby-this-month.png
    i-can-t-keep-calm-we-re-having-a-baby-this-month.png
    44.6 KB · Views: 0
Oh wow all your ladies are soooooo close!! It doesn't seem that long since you were all getting your bfps!!
@tdog why are you having to stay in? (briefly tell me so I don't have to read the whole thread?) lol good Iuck!!! Excited for you all x

Just a quick update lady's they have listened to my concerns and keeping me in until I've had little man now which will be minimum 5 days :shrug: but honestly I think be soon :shrug: xx

Saw this earlier aswell, well I put on my Facebook lol xx

I’m glad they’re keeping you in. <3

@josephine3 sorry only just saw you reply to this :shrug: yea it is scary this is the only pregnancy I've had anything like this tbh xx

So the bleeding isn't to bad now but it's nore stringy/snotty now and then think it maybe my show but not sure honest goes to show each pregnancy different after 6 and still none the wiser lol xx

So good @tdog xxxx
@josephine3 sorry only just saw you reply to this :shrug: yea it is scary this is the only pregnancy I've had anything like this tbh xx

So the bleeding isn't to bad now but it's nore stringy/snotty now and then think it maybe my show but not sure honest goes to show each pregnancy different after 6 and still none the wiser lol xx
love that you said that I’ve been thinking the same thing. No idea what’s going on lol.

woke up with dull pains that had been getting a lot more intense needing to do the breathing ect. But not really regular. Thought this was it but now thinking maybe not as they seem to have subsided in the last half hour :( so sad got my husband excited.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->