July/August 2023

@MumwithPCOS Thank goodness you didn't get caught up in the accident!

I'm already hearing how busy the labour ward is and that people having inductions are waiting around for days
Hopefully the gel will be enough to get me down to labour ward and I'm not stuck in limbo for ages like I was with my first (went in on Wednesday - pessaries did nothing and I waited til Saturday to have him!)

Wow @MumwithPCOS getting there at 9cms sounds like cutting it fine!! Glad it all went well, did he come in the sac in the end?
Also sorry its off topic but how did your older children react when you told them about the pregnancy? I'm scared of telling mine lol
Im excited to read all the birth stories on here to come! Good luck ladies xxx

Lost some more mucus plug today its my daughters 4th birthday today aswell just hoping he hangs off tbh xx

@MumwithPCOS congratulations! He is so lovely and so glad you missed the accident, glad things were all okay in the end <3

@tdog happy birthday to your daughter! My youngest brother was born on my 4th birthday at 23:59 at night, he never let it go he was never able to have a birthday to himself :haha:

Lost some more mucus plug today its my daughters 4th birthday today aswell just hoping he hangs off tbh xx

Happy birthday to your daughter! I hope baby stays put for now <3

Wow @MumwithPCOS getting there at 9cms sounds like cutting it fine!! Glad it all went well, did he come in the sac in the end?
Also sorry its off topic but how did your older children react when you told them about the pregnancy? I'm scared of telling mine lol
Im excited to read all the birth stories on here to come! Good luck ladies xxx
They didn’t believe me actually lol but showed them the ultrasound and also had my flow app which they constantly opened to see how big it is ect. They were pretty happy though.
Was cute I asked my 10 year old son how he feels yesterday. And he said I just love him so much and I said well imagine how I feel about you?! And he just said wow n teared up so cute. Xxx

nah didn’t give birth in sac it broke after a while thank goodness coz I wasn’t getting anywhere pushing it out. And then Bub was here a minute later

@tdog must be sad being in hospital for her birth day. If he’s born tomorrow that’s pretty close range two birthday parties.
Hope he stays put for you as well but very true up to baby!

My son very confidently announced that I'm going to have the baby today so we will see haha!

Otherwise Friday is the day it all begins.
Not feeling confident around time frames though as one of the school Mums went in to be induced for GD on Sunday and as far as I am aware hadn't had baby yet - I may be wrong and she just might not have announced yet which she is perfectly within her rights to do but I'm worried I'll be waiting around for days like I was with my first!

@MrsLux I'm the same there's people in here that got induced days ago and not progressed I'm a little worried that I'll be the same stuck here for days after :shrug: xx

Nothing new to report here period pains still there but nothing new xx

That’s awful there’s such a long wait time for inductions you’d think they’d book you in when they’d be ready for you. Very strange.

My husband named him Koa :) he wanted to give him a Māori nickname

@Jess0685 hope you do xxx sorry you’re still having contractions hope it happens soon for you !

One more sleep until induction day!
Praying the gel pessary gets me started as I really don't want to be say around for days, especially with my other two at home!

Ladies I'm so so nervous about tomorrow I hated my induction with my daughter was the worse I'd rather go all natural trying all sorts to start myself but nothing right now, I've had the flush through a few times (where your body has the runs) but that's it 7th baby and nervous about giving birth lol xx

Good luck @tdog i will be thinking of you tomorrow.
Hope it goes smoothly this time around. My induction with Tommy was amazing.
Youve got this hon ❤️

Last edited:
Ladies I'm so so nervous about tomorrow I hated my induction with my daughter was the worse I'd rather go all natural trying all sorts to start myself but nothing right now, I've had the flush through a few times (where your body has the runs) but that's it 7th baby and nervous about giving birth lol xx
Good luck hope labor goes smoothly. Can't believe your giving birth already so exciting.

Thank you ladies I'm so so nervous I no i need sleep but can't get off there a woman over the other side with her phone volume that loud I'm going to shove it down her throat (I'm not violent ladies honest) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->