July/August 2023

Thank you ladies I'm so so nervous I no i need sleep but can't get off there a woman over the other side with her phone volume that loud I'm going to shove it down her throat (I'm not violent ladies honest) xx
Hahaha sureee… that’s so inconsiderate tho. Aww I hope you do get some sleep with out the assault charge lol. Bub will come out one way or the other and be in your arms. Hoping everything goes well for you hun xxxx

Induction day and I'm awake at 04.30am!!
Not sure I'm nervous I'm just so ready!

I've been up most of the night feel sick think that's with nerves :haha: good luck today lovely xx

Well my induction has been cancelled, no bed. Very frustrated, feel like crying but if I start I probably won't stop so trying to hold it together

Well my induction has been cancelled, no bed. Very frustrated, feel like crying but if I start I probably won't stop so trying to hold it together

Oh no so sorry when have they told you to go in for instead? How frustrating for you xx

@Jess0685 so so sorry you went through that and for a trainee to go on like that aswell wow piss take so basically your still on limbo aswell I would be fuming aswell xx

Oh no so sorry when have they told you to go in for instead? How frustrating for you xx
Got to go back tomorrow, they examined me and my cervix is high and not softened so definitely need the pessary
I'm going to be seriously pissed if the same thing happens again tomorrow. The kids are going to be so upset and confused when they get home from school

Got to go back tomorrow, they examined me and my cervix is high and not softened so definitely need the pessary
I'm going to be seriously pissed if the same thing happens again tomorrow. The kids are going to be so upset and confused when they get home from school

Awww no they will be I would be pissed aswell I'm angry for you xx

@MrsLux how frustrating for you! What's the reason for the induction btw?
@tdog hope it's soo for you too!
@Jess0685 sorry you went through all that hope you can get the support you need from your usual midwife.
Sorry to jump in on this thread right at the end its just so exciting to see you all so close and I guess now I have that bfp Im looking to the future arrghh lol x

@josephine3 I have a degenerative hip condition which is causing me pain and limiting my mobility x

Pretty sure I'm in early labour....which would be awesome as after our last scan today they've estimated baby is weighing in at 9lb 12oz already!!

Booked in for possible induction Monday on babies due date if nothing happens but been having tightenings quite regularly for the last HR at least now.

Not painful yet but intense.

Good luck to everyone incase I do go into labour and don't check back for a while. I hope you get your induction asap @MrsLux and @tdog I hope you and bubs are hanging in there.

@Jess0685 so sorry your scan wasn't as planned. And that stupid trainee was a knob! Stick to your guns and don't take any shit! You've totally got this and can refuse to see her ever again.

Keep positive ladies and I look forward to seeing all your beautiful boys soon (fingers crossed very soon) x

Just to update you beautiful ladies Leo Richard Christopher was born at 4:36pm after half hour of established labour weighing 6lb 2oz and very long lol wishing all you ladies well wishes when you have your beautiful babies and hope they don't keep you hanging on to much longer, yes I'm still going to pop on om not leaving you to it lol xx

Screenshot_20230708_013324_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230708_013347_Gallery.jpg Screenshot_20230708_013334_Gallery.jpg

Aaah @tdog welcome sweet Leo!!! Our newest boy is Leo too it’s the best name!! Congratulations!

@Jess0685 My husband n I were just saying yesterday people that don’t know as much seem to be argumentative coz they’re insecure :(it’s always the trainees! That’s scary about your diagnosis n they didn’t even communicate it looks like that. No wonder you’ve been in pain ect. Good luck for your next appointment xxx

@tdog oh wow he is really the cutest!! He looks a good size xxx congratulations mumma. Glad you had a nice quick birth xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->