• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July/August 2023

Aww @tdog congratulations!!! What a beautiful boy.
Hope you're well and resting?
Still pregnant over here, he's testing me daily I reckon.

Yay this part is so exciting seeing your little humans <3

Thank you ladies he is a dream woke for his feeds and back off again me on other hand couldn't stop looking at him :blush: xx

@MrsKatie ah no way we were going to name him harley but when he was born he didn't look like a harley lol xx

Just to update you beautiful ladies Leo Richard Christopher was born at 4:36pm after half hour of established labour weighing 6lb 2oz and very long lol wishing all you ladies well wishes when you have your beautiful babies and hope they don't keep you hanging on to much longer, yes I'm still going to pop on om not leaving you to it lol xx

View attachment 1116270 View attachment 1116271 View attachment 1116272
I’ve not been on for months but something made me log in today :cloud9: now I know it was to see your beautiful baby boys arrival. His I’m so happy for you darling I really am x lots of love and hugs

@tdog we never considered Leo either, just watched him for 2 days trying to figure out his name and when we landed on “Leo” it was obvious immediately that’s who he is.
Congratulations again! How’re you feeling?
Love and luck to all the mamas still waiting <3

Awww ladies thank you so much for the love you are all truly amazing people xx

@MrsLux good luck sweetie can't wait to see pics of him xx

@MrsKatie strange isn't it can't choose a name but we choose the same one lmao I've always loved the name Leo bit never really thought about it until Paul said after I had him xx

Congratulations @tdog my lovely. He is beautiful.
Praying for a speedy recovery.

Good luck @MrsLux

@angelbump
Hope labour kicks in for you soon. Sounds like hes nice and healthy.
Hope it all goes well

@MumwithPCOS
Hope things get going for you too.
I went over due with my 2nd and its not fun is it. Hugs

Trigger warning; traumatic and distressing update.

So I’ve been trying to process exactly what happened yesterday before posting here because yesterday, for us was traumatic.

We had another scan, I presumed it was another growth scan. Spoiler alert; it wasn’t. It was to check our AFI (amniotic fluid index). Last Thursday we were at 23cm, which is borderline for Polyhydramnios. The cut off is 25cm.

Yesterday, in just one week it had increased by over 10cm, meaning we now have 33cm of amniotic fluid pools and we have now been diagnosed with moderate Polyhydramnios.

The consultant finally called us through, another one we’ve not seen before and she was a “trainee”.

Let me tell you right now, she was AWFUL.

She was argumentative, she wasn’t listening to me and she was rude so I snapped back. I was equally as rude to her as she was to me. At one point I had to say “I think we’re done here” because she was not listening at all to what I had to say.

She said I’d have to go back Monday for another useless check in with a consultant, I told her I respectfully declined. She then said I’d have another scan next Thursday too, I said “okay that’s fine but unless you can hand on heart promise me I’ll see MY consultant then I won’t be waiting around”. She said “well who will review the results?” I said my consultant when ever she’s free and she can ring me with a plan of action.

So, they want to admit me next Thursday pending a caesarean slot that becomes available “just in case” my membranes spontaneously rupture BUT they won’t admit me next Thursday pending a VBAC in case of membrane rupture. Go figure?!

As soon as I got to the carpark I broke down, mentally and physically. I rang my midwife in tears and asked if she was free so I could see her, thankfully she was so we went in.

She listened, she was compassionate and even she doesn’t understand their thought processes.

When I eventually got home yesterday, I’ve scared myself with the what if complications of having Polyhydramnios and that both our lives are at risk, no matter what delivery option I decide on.

So sorry u was treated that way. That student should choose another career if she cant be nice and supportive. Hope u get your sweep and it works

@MrsLux thinking of you, hoping all is well and your lovely little bundle is in your arms now x

Nothing to report here.
Still waiting to have my waters broken. Feels like the never ending story.

Nothing to report here.
Still waiting to have my waters broken. Feels like the never ending story.

Oh no hope they do it soon and you'll have little man in your arms soon xxx

Today is due date (NHS) for this little man! Have an appointment today to get booked in for induction so hopefully going in today to get the ball rolling. Hoping not to be stuck like @MrsLux as that was me 5 years ago with my 2nd and my heart goes out to you lovely.

Fingers crossed ladies, We're all so close now x

IMG_2559.jpeg IMG_2559.jpeg
Today is due date (NHS) for this little man! Have an appointment today to get booked in for induction so hopefully going in today to get the ball rolling. Hoping not to be stuck like @MrsLux as that was me 5 years ago with my 2nd and my heart goes out to you lovely.

Fingers crossed ladies, We're all so close now x
Happy due date.
I keep checking for an update. Hope something is happening! @MrsLux

Lil Koa is already one week ! Goes too fast

@tdog congratulations hun! Baby Leo is absolutely gorgeous omg what a cutie. Glad things are going well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->