July/August 2023

Hoping you're okay @MrsLux been thinking of you x

@Jess0685 I have always lost my mucus plug but didn't have a bloody show last time until in hosp.
Definitely sounds like things are going the right way though!

AFM I'm in hospital waiting to be induced today, I stayed last night I'm the hopes they'd get me started by now but no luck. I'm sure @MrsLux will agree absolutely no sleep to be had on a ward!! So busy last night I was up every hr!

Nearly there ladies! We've got this xx

Hoping you're okay @MrsLux been thinking of you x

@Jess0685 I have always lost my mucus plug but didn't have a bloody show last time until in hosp.
Definitely sounds like things are going the right way though!

AFM I'm in hospital waiting to be induced today, I stayed last night I'm the hopes they'd get me started by now but no luck. I'm sure @MrsLux will agree absolutely no sleep to be had on a ward!! So busy last night I was up every hr!

Nearly there ladies! We've got this xx
Sending strength to you both xxxx

@angelbump I was in 8 days before had Leo and no its no such luck of sleep when in there :shrug: hope all goes well xx

@MrsLux hope everything going OK lovely thinking of you xx

@Jess0685 sounds like everything might be starting for you also, I had started losing my mucus plug days before I had him fingers crossed for you tho xx

Our baby boy was born this morning, safe and sound and vaginally. Weighing a whopping 9lb 15.5oz with nothing but a graze! So proud. Hope you're all okay ladies? Xx

Our baby boy was born this morning, safe and sound and vaginally. Weighing a whopping 9lb 15.5oz with nothing but a graze! So proud. Hope you're all okay ladies? Xx

Awwww huge congratulations and very good size, hope you and baby are well xx

aw nice and chunky! Well done babe congratulations xxxx

He arrived yesterday at 12.07
After waiting from Friday - Tuesday for a space to be have waters broken and drip on labour ward, my body took matters into its own hands and I went from irregular contractions to birth extremely quickly!
I was pacing the antenatal ward corridors with intense pressure between contractions so asked them to examine me. They took me down to labour ward at 11.55 and he was born at 12.07 - very nearly in the lift! Only time for a few breaths of gas and I barely made it into the birthing couch!
A bit of a shock but he's doing fantastic, we got home today at lunch time.

@MrsLux huge congratulations very fast labour then that's what we like:haha: he certainly wasn't messing around either lol xx

He arrived yesterday at 12.07
After waiting from Friday - Tuesday for a space to be have waters broken and drip on labour ward, my body took matters into its own hands and I went from irregular contractions to birth extremely quickly!
I was pacing the antenatal ward corridors with intense pressure between contractions so asked them to examine me. They took me down to labour ward at 11.55 and he was born at 12.07 - very nearly in the lift! Only time for a few breaths of gas and I barely made it into the birthing couch!
A bit of a shock but he's doing fantastic, we got home today at lunch time.
Yay congratulations xx so glad your body did it’s thing. It’s confusing to me in Aus they’d have induced you straight away to get you in and out and free up the bed space! Glad you’re home hope Bub let’s you catch up up on some sleep.

Massive congratulations too all you ladies.
And @angelbump wow fair play girl, thats a very impressive size and just a graze. Go you.

Good luck anyone else still waiting

What they do is examine you and score your cervix. If you score below a certain point (closed high/firm cervix = low score, dilated, soft, short = higher) you get the gel or if it's higher you just wait to have your waters broken and drip started. But you just have to wait for a bed and is labour ward is busy then it's just a matter of waiting which is a bit shit!

Yay congratulations xx so glad your body did it’s thing. It’s confusing to me in Aus they’d have induced you straight away to get you in and out and free up the bed space! Glad you’re home hope Bub let’s you catch up up on some sleep.

What they do is examine you and score your cervix. If you score below a certain point (closed high/firm cervix = low score, dilated, soft, short = higher) you get the gel or if it's higher you just wait to have your waters broken and drip started. But you just have to wait for a bed and is labour ward is busy then it's just a matter of waiting which is a bit shit!
Ohh ok makes sense. So happy your wait is over <3<3 enjoy lil man xxx

Oh wow so many beautiful babies!! Congratulations momma's. I feel like my due date is ages away....lol goodness

Starting to really be "over" being pregnant in this heat.
And you guys are making me all baby fever with those perfect little faces.
Love the names Leo and Koa!!

Oh wow so many beautiful babies!! Congratulations momma's. I feel like my due date is ages away....lol goodness

Starting to really be "over" being pregnant in this heat.
And you guys are making me all baby fever with those perfect little faces.
Love the names Leo and Koa!!

You will soon have your gorgeous buddle of cuteness in your arms lovely xxx

How is everyone getting on?
Baby boy is 6 days old. I had to go back in last night as I was loosing some clots and membrane still. Now on antibiotics but they are confident it's all come away now.

He's boobing well and im managing to collect enough in my haaka while I feed from the other side for DH to give him his last feed before bed so I can head up around 8pm and get my head down for a few hours then hubby does next feed and settles him. Worked well with the others!

PXL_20230716_103231863.jpg

How is everyone getting on?
Baby boy is 6 days old. I had to go back in last night as I was loosing some clots and membrane still. Now on antibiotics but they are confident it's all come away now.

He's boobing well and im managing to collect enough in my haaka while I feed from the other side for DH to give him his last feed before bed so I can head up around 8pm and get my head down for a few hours then hubby does next feed and settles him. Worked well with the others!

View attachment 1116339
Aw what a sweetie! Love his outfit. We’re doing well. Got plenty of milk and tenderness has gone away. Feeling like I could start working out but just working on my pelvic floor to pass the time.
in-laws leaving tomorrow. Hubbys back at work today so looking forward to settling into a routine.
Got th news that hubby not getting paid for maternity leave as maneger that approved it didn’t know had to be there for 12 months. Oops never mind :(

hope you’re all well xxx

Any news @Jess0685 ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"