July/August 2023

@Jess0685 I was going to ask what why have you tried already? Spicy curry worked both times with mine lol. How accurate do you think your due date was? Do you know when you ov'd etc? X

@Jess0685 you my friend are a superhero! Maybe you'll be the first woman who's pregnant forever ;) I joke of course lol....come on baby we're all very impatient but I bet not as impatient as mumma! X

@josephine3 - I really don’t know! I guess my body took over four long years to keep a baby that now it doesn’t want to let him go?

@angelbump - I have been told on more than one occasion that I have the patience of a saint! I’m just getting used to the idea that the Christmas decorations will be up before this kid is out! :haha:
I can imagine giving birth to a boss baby toddler who as soon as he’s born is like “Mother, I demand the breast now” :haha:

Good to hear you still have your sense of humour lol.... now that would be one for the books!
Hopefully you've managed some rest x

How are you feeling @Jess0685?? Any signs baby is coming? I can't believe you are 44 weeks you gotta be breaking some records soon :haha:

Oh silly me @Jess0685.. When you saix the ultrasound put you 4 days infront do you mean that your due date based off ov is 4 days behind what your ticker says? So you might not be as late as they think?

43 weeks! @Jess0685 i thought for sure i d be checking in to see baby arrived. Lord Im at 39 and begging dr to yank him out. Lol.

I hope there has been some movement for you a little today.

Afm, been at 4 cm dilated since August 2nd. Everyone assumed (dr and I) baby would be here by now. Instead I'm stuck in the first phase of labour, without progression. I spend hours every day "doing the tricks" to no avail.
Contractions are every few minutes and last 45-60 seconds. Fortunately they are mild for the most part (some good stronf ones get in there) but I'm finding it hard to sleep, or do anything.
The emotional toll is also harder than expected as i am constantly on my toes, and sometimes happy that I seem to be progressing (make plans for my eldest and dog while I'm away) to have it all slow back down. So for now fingers crossed he decides to come soon.
My first arrived at 37 weeks! I can't believe Im almost at mt due date!!

Woah @sallyhansen76 that's almost as crazy as @Jess0685 still being pregnant! How are you doing that? Just living life at 4cms?! Gosh I'm not sure I could do that... You ladies are panicking me a little I must say! I'm scared!

Oh I saw your name and thought that must be baby update lol. Crikey. What's your cervix doing? Anything interesting lol? Look at that cute button nose too!!

Happy 44 weeks @Jess0685 you are incredible!
I wonder what he'll weigh when he's born? Waiting tentatively to hear of your boy coming earthside <3<3

Aww @Jess0685 we wanna see the real bump pic haha! That ones cute tho! 44 weeks! Wow you are a superstar Im so curious to see how long you go x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->