July Babies!

Bad news is my brother-in-law is getting married in two weeks. I have NOTHING to wear. My winter/spring dresses are built for a slim me and it is way to cold to break out my summer stuff that would be stretchy. I didn't want to go shopping just yet, but I have to bite the bullet sometime.

I feel your pain - my bro is getting married at the end of May and I'm gonna be a beached whale by then!! Asos.com have some nice maternity party dresses but I'm gonna wait for a while yet.

Dr's appointment this morning and everything was fine - heart rate 142 :cloud9:

Im 20 weeks today ladies!!!! heres the little missy!:happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0133.jpg
    IMG_0133.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 5
Beautiful Frisbee!

My mother picked up a dress at a consignment store for me. We both thought it might be perfect for the wedding. Just tried it on and thought dh was going to have to cut me out of it! We forgot to factor in my new boobs and there is ZERO stretch in the top. I almost had a panic attack and dh was laughing his hind end off as I wiggled my way out! Stretch jersey only from now until July!:dohh:

Im going out today to try and find a comfortable dress.. I think we just have to order one or something :shrug:

I bought a maternity dress off ebay for a wedding end of march. Wont know if it fits till its delivered tho!

Ann, do you have a blood pressure monitor at home?? Back when my DH was worrying his bp up, he went and bought one. I never knew how handy it would come in. I had high bp and will be monitoring it once aweek from week 24 on...

I just cried just now thinking sunday marks five weeks before I move to third trimester...WOW!!!

I am so excited... Me and my husband get to go on a road trip for ten days with NO kids this will be our first trip without any kids for YEARS I am so excited. It was kinda of a last minute decision. We have no idea where we will end up just know that the kids are going to with grandparents. I think we are going to start heading west and see where things end up.

So fun Try4girl!!! my DH and I are leaving our DD with grandparents and getting out to hike and camp before this one comes!

Ann, do you have a blood pressure monitor at home?? Back when my DH was worrying his bp up, he went and bought one. I never knew how handy it would come in. I had high bp and will be monitoring it once aweek from week 24 on...

I just cried just now thinking sunday marks five weeks before I move to third trimester...WOW!!!

We do. We have an electric one at home. It's super handy. :)

I def can't wait to 3rd trimester either!

I can't believe that 2nd Tri passed so quickly! I feel like I'm only settling properly into it now.

Try4Girl, I love the sound of your trip. What a great idea.

AFM I collect my mom from the hospital today. She's not fully recovered by any means, but she's well enough to come home with is a huge worry lifted.

Glad your mum is on the mend invivoveritas.

I've got really bad pain in my hip and down my leg today. Can hardly walk and jut waiting to go to the drs. It's so sore and weird as I felt fine yesterday. Can't help but worry.

I get pain that bad in my right hip sometimes beanhunter, its helps laying on the opposite side of what hurts (so I lay on my left side) and I fold a pillow in half and put that between my legs right up where my hips are, resting like that makes my hip feel A TON better! I hope you feel better soon whatever the dr says :hugs:
Invitro Im so glad your mom is getting to head home!!

try4girl how exciting! My DH and I went without kids all last July and I missed them like CRAZY!!!! LOL I called EVERYDAY! :haha:

I can't believe that 2nd Tri passed so quickly! I feel like I'm only settling properly into it now.

Try4Girl, I love the sound of your trip. What a great idea.

AFM I collect my mom from the hospital today. She's not fully recovered by any means, but she's well enough to come home with is a huge worry lifted.

Glad she gets to come home! :hugs:

Glad your mum is on the mend invivoveritas.

I've got really bad pain in my hip and down my leg today. Can hardly walk and jut waiting to go to the drs. It's so sore and weird as I felt fine yesterday. Can't help but worry.

I have been getting this on and off too. I can't stand very long or I am in tears. :cry: Another thing that is bothersome is the constant urge to pee because Reaghan in right on my bladder. Every step I take I feel like I just need to wear diapers. :lol:

try4girl how exciting! My DH and I went without kids all last July and I missed them like CRAZY!!!! LOL I called EVERYDAY! :haha:

I think I will to. My goal is every other day at least that is what I told my husband. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->