July Babies!

MY ultrasound is in the morning!!!!!!!!!! 24 hours YAY!!! I cant wait!!
try4girl, I hope you got some sleep hahaha, I would DEFINITELY change doctors if you arent satisfied, this is YOUR pregnancy, YOUR baby, and YOUR choice 100%. I didnt even have my first midwife appt until I was about 12 weeks along! :thumbup:

I have an anterior placenta too and am starting to feel her tons down low. Do you feel baby low too?

Frisbee, I can't wait to hear your results!!! :happydance:

Ohh where did you get the dresses from? Ive been looking but cant find many instore.

ive struggled to find anyting to my taste to be honest. I got a couple from Dorothy Perkins in the end. They also sell them online (only the bigger stores have maternity). Mamas and papas have some lovely stuff, buts its too expensive when you consider it wont get much use.

try4girl, I hope you got some sleep hahaha, I would DEFINITELY change doctors if you arent satisfied, this is YOUR pregnancy, YOUR baby, and YOUR choice 100%. I didnt even have my first midwife appt until I was about 12 weeks along! :thumbup:

Yay!! Can't wait to hear about it!

I have an anterior placenta too and am starting to feel her tons down low. Do you feel baby low too?

Frisbee, I can't wait to hear your results!!! :happydance:

Mines anterior and I feel her a lot at the lower right side.

So ladies I keep looking at my potty shot from the ultrasound.. and I'm still not convinced I'm having a girl... Kind of looks like a scrotum with the nub hiding.... or maybe a swollen labia? But ultrasound tech said it looks like a girl to her but I don't see the hamburger or the 3 lines..? HM...... :shrug: I've been looking at 20 weeks potty shot ultrasound pictures for hours.. and can't find any like mine..

Attachments

• 10081279_20120229_OBST-__0007.jpg
    10081279_20120229_OBST-__0007.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 14

Can't wait to hear how things went.

Ann89.....I don't know what to say....how confident was the tech.......both my son's AND my soon to be daughters does not look like that....with my son, you could def see a turtle.....but don't want to say yea or nah

Ann89.....I don't know what to say....how confident was the tech.......both my son's AND my soon to be daughters does not look like that....with my son, you could def see a turtle.....but don't want to say yea or nah

All she asked me was "Would you like to know the sex?" And I said "yes" then she said "It looks like a girl." And that's all I got.

I hope you had a wonderful scan this morning! Can't wait to hear about it. Mine is tomorrow, yay :D

Ann89, gosh I have no idea with your photo? I do know that not all girl nub pics you can see the distinct three lines/ hamburger. What did you think you were having?

I hope you had a wonderful scan this morning! Can't wait to hear about it. Mine is tomorrow, yay :D

Ann89, gosh I have no idea with your photo? I do know that not all girl nub pics you can see the distinct three lines/ hamburger. What did you think you were having?

The ultrasound tech said she thinks girl.

My best friend had her baby on Thursday night!! A beautiful little girl with a ton of dark hair! 8lbs 8oz! Not sure what that is across the water, but it is large here in the states!

I bought one maternity shirt because above mentioned girlfriend had a buy one get one free coupon. I wore it to a baby shower on Saturday because none of my dress clothes fit at all. I looked a lot more pregnant than what I am. I am going to go get best friends maternity clothes because she is just in pjs now. Had to have a c-section. Bad news is my brother-in-law is getting married in two weeks. I have NOTHING to wear. My winter/spring dresses are built for a slim me and it is way to cold to break out my summer stuff that would be stretchy. I didn't want to go shopping just yet, but I have to bite the bullet sometime.

Frisbee, looking forward to hearing what your scan says!!

I had my anomaly scan this morning too, and we managed to hold out as Team Yellow, even though I was incredibly tempted when the radiographer asked if we wanted to know. Baby's still measuring a week ahead, but seeing as DH works away I'm sure of my dates pretty much to the half hour. :blush:

My Mom's doing better, thanks so much everyone. She's fighting back hard and her medical team are really excellent. We're an hour away from the hospital so I've done a whole lot of running this past week. My BP's way up and I'm getting pretty much constant Braxton Hicks contractions, so I've taken some time off work to try to take some of the pressure off. It's very difficult to balance Mom, pregnancy, my kids and everything else that needs to be done.

Congrats on all those gender results recently. Only four more months to go!!

ann it looks like a girl to me :)

Thanks! I sure do hope so... We have a ton of girl things. And I didnt mind what we have but I think I was leaning slightly to a girl because I lost my first girl and my husband realllly wants a girl.

EEK!!! We are finally home after spending FOREVER at the doctors office (soooo many people!!) and we are team.....

:pink: !!!!!!

We are pretty shocked but thats ok :) Healthy, Perfect and No abnormalities to be seen!! Measuring right on schedule!! DH's first words were "oh man.. Im in trouble.." :rofl:
Im so happy and excited!!! :happydance:

ahhhh frisbeemama congrats!! I know you were hoping for a boy, but sooo happy little missy is growing well and so happy to have another team pink member! congrats!! For some reason, I just knew you were having a girl...strange...lol

Aww congrats frisbee, another little July girl! Glad everything was OK.

Just to let everyone know I am experiencing a new level of comfort! Today i invested in some maternity leggings. I wear leggings a lot cos theyre so comfy with dresses or long tops.. they r comfy anyway, but maternity ones come right up over my belly... style has gone out of the window, replaced by comfort! Ill never go back to normal ones... pregnant or not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->