July Babies!

I noticed my shirts are not really covering my belly button anymore. Had to switch over to maternity shirts, and I love how I feel in them!

It really does look like July is going to be a pink month!

Wow another pink? You guys outnumber the boys by miles. I wonder what the final tally will be after us :yellow: ladies finally find out in 4 months time!

I also cant' wait to find out what team yellow is!! How exciting!

ahhhh frisbeemama congrats!! I know you were hoping for a boy, but sooo happy little missy is growing well and so happy to have another team pink member! congrats!! For some reason, I just knew you were having a girl...strange...lol

hahaha probably because I was wanting a boy so bad :haha:

We'll have to keep the list up to after all the babies are here! Exciting x

4 months to go today :)
Looking forward to July too, it'll be interesting to see how many pinks and blues there are in the end.

DH just felt a kick for the first time! two in fact. i'm so happy! :happydance:
I don't know why but i got heaps more emotional about him being able to feel him then when i first felt kicks.

I had an appointment today. I asked my Dr. what he thought about the gender shot from my ultrasound and what he thought.. boy or girl. And he said that it's not really shot at a good angle... so he's not too sure. We also talked about how I had HELLP syndrome last time (a form of preeclampsia) and if my blood pressure starts to go up and all what we'll do. He said if I'm past 38 weeks he'd like to just go in and do a c-section. Which I'm perfectly fine with... but if I have no signs of it then we'll go for a vaginal birth.

Glad you were able to ask those questions Ann. I feel like a fish out of water in the docs office. I never have any good questions?! haha

Yay Frisbee!! LOTS of girls! I finished another set of beautiful girly burp clothes yesterday! Wish I could send some out to you ladies!

All of these team yellows must be boys, otherwise we have seriously disrupted the population growth of 2012!

So excited! Lots of comments on how big my belly is today. Not sure if it is bloating or baby! Hoping for baby!

Congrats on dh feeling the babe albs! Such an amazing thing to see. My mother was able to feel her last Friday. She kicked really big and Mom was crying her eyes out!

Glad you were able to ask those questions Ann. I feel like a fish out of water in the docs office. I never have any good questions?! haha

Yay Frisbee!! LOTS of girls! I finished another set of beautiful girly burp clothes yesterday! Wish I could send some out to you ladies!

All of these team yellows must be boys, otherwise we have seriously disrupted the population growth of 2012!

So excited! Lots of comments on how big my belly is today. Not sure if it is bloating or baby! Hoping for baby!

Congrats on dh feeling the babe albs! Such an amazing thing to see. My mother was able to feel her last Friday. She kicked really big and Mom was crying her eyes out!

I hope you are wrong I want a girl (team yellow) but my luck it will be a boy which is fine at least I won't have to buy hardly anything. LOL

My 21 week bump.

Attachments

• 033.jpg
    033.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 2
  • 039.jpg
    039.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 2
I suspect my Team Yellow baby's a boy. I'd really like another girl and so would my older daughters, but I've had the opposite of what I secretly hoped for in each pregnancy so far, and I'm doubting this one will be any different.

Ann, nice bump!!

Still not feeling any kicks from the outside, but Tiddler's movements are regular enough to keep me happy for now. He always gives a huge "Good Morning" kick when the alarm goes off each morning.

DH just felt a kick for the first time! two in fact. i'm so happy! :happydance:
I don't know why but i got heaps more emotional about him being able to feel him then when i first felt kicks.

OH felt bubs move for the first time last week, I was exactly the same.. grinning from ear to ear and tears at the same time!:winkwink:

Lovely bump piccy Ann :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->