July Babies!

Here is my progression. Definitely see a bit of a difference. My 21 Week was taken this past weekend.

https://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/19WeeksBaby3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/20WeeksBaby3.jpghttps://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/aprilandjace/Martinez%20Baby%20number%203/21WeeksBaby3.jpg

I'm jealous of these nice looking bumps. I'm not obese and I just look flabby :/

Great progression. I feel like my bump is MASSIVE now all of a sudden, just as i was thinking it was too small.

Im disappointed that the fruit wont change for a few weeks, as much as i like papaya (even though they are small.. in the UK anyway!)

Ironically isn't this one of babies bigger growth spurts as well?! I think it changes size quite a lot over the next 4 weeks. The ticker must be broken! X

Hi Ladies! It's been a while since I've been on this thread! Lots of cute bumps girls :) it's so exciting finding out what we're all having too.

I'm at 21 wks now- but the pic is from 20wks. And we found out last Friday ours is a boy!

Attachments

• 20wk-clothes.jpg
    20wk-clothes.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 1
22wks!!!

My avatar is at 16wks

Attachments

• 22wks.jpg
    22wks.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 3
I say go for it on the shower frisbee! They are a huge deal here in southern usa. We have one for every child, regardless of how close they are born.

We planned mine this weekend for June because my mother wanted to get it in before my cousin began planning hers :)

We bought a crib already. It was the exact color I needed to match a bureau we already have and it was at a good price. It is, however, just sitting in the garage because we have not bothered to clean out the nursery room.

Tiny girl has several outfits that have been gifts so far and I have made a few things myself. We will just wait until after the shower and then get whatever we need. I may get the diaper station set up before then, just in case she shows up early.

had a bit of a scare yesterday. i've been feeling movement for 8 weeks now, and daily, strong movement for 4 weeks. over the weekend i swear he was dancing or kickboxing! it went on for hours on end. anyway, tuesday i still felt a bit, but much less than usual, and yesterday i didn't feel anything. i was really busy all day, but in the evening followed all the advice of drinking something cold, and eating chocolate (which normally sends him nuts) and then lying down. well after over an hour there was still nothing, so i went up to the hospital. i didn't know what they would say because i've read on here some people saying you should kick count until 28 weeks, but i was worried and figured i wouldn't sleep otherwise. anyway, they were lovely. they said i should start kick counting now i'm 24 weeks, and they whipped out the doppler and found the heartbeat (after an agonising minute or two of only hearing the placenta). it was beating away at 140 and as soon as i heard it he gave me an almighty kick.
i got home at the same time as DH, and the baby went nuts. i wondered whether he was reacting to DH's voice?
anyway, i felt so much better for going, and everyone i saw said i did the right thing so that's good.
baby is back to his usual aerobics today which is very reassuring.

Glad LO is ok albs, naughty little monkey giving mummy a scare!!

Oh no albs, that must have been scary. I was a bit worried cos my little one has not been moving too much lately either. She normally moves loads of times a day.. i caved in yesterday and had a quick peek at her on the scan machine, and she has turned round into a breech position looking towards my spine, so i reckon im just not feeling her as much in this position cos she is kicking me on the inside rather than the outside.. maybe this is also the case with you. I wish she would turn round though, its not nice not feeling them is it. Glad all was OK xx

Glad LO is ok albs, naughty little monkey giving mummy a scare!!

Hehe, we actually refer to him as 'the cheeky little monkey' and we're going for a monkey theme in the nursery- I guess he was just living up to his name!

Glad it was all ok albs. I'm jealous of your ability to check your little one bunnikins.
I've felt more movement this week but think it's because I'm at home revising rather than running around at work. Unfortunately my hip pain is back today and really bad. It had virtually disappeared the past 3 days so I'm not a happy bunny today. It makes concentrating on work and sitting still a challenge - not good when I have 6hrs of exams in 5 days....

Albs, that must have been really scary!! I'm glad bubs was just freaking you out and that nothing's actually wrong. You were really smart to head straight to the hospital instead of waiting to see what would happen.

I agree with above Albs! Good for you! So many people wait thinking it will change. No sense in letting something get worse.

I have been having sharp shooting pains on the right side of my belly button. I know my uterus is up there now, because that is where tiny girl has been kicking me. Word on google is that they are just stretching pains, but I put a call into the doc because I actually had to lean over this morning when I turned wrong. Feels sore to the touch all the time and then a sharp stab occasionally. Anyone else felt this? Haven't heard from the doc yet.

I do get that peace, but it usually comes and goes... and i think mine is related to trapped wind/gas in this particular spot as it seems to be related to being bloated. Good idea getting it checked by a doc though, though its likely nothing.

so i've got the weirdest new thing going on. i have a strange circle around my belly button. it looks kinda like a bruise, but it def isn't as i haven't bumped my bump, and it isn't at all sore. the hairy belly (yuck) i was prepared for, and the line down the middle, but this i've never heard of. anyone got any ideas? i guess it isn't a problem, it just looks odd!

My BFF who is also pregnant has the exact same bruising by her belly button with no explanation......

Hhmm my belly button has bluish marks around which I assumed were sort of stretch marks... Maybe not as I haven't got any others. Weird! X

The doc said it is most likely that tiny girl has found a spot she likes to lay making the muscle over sensitive. Told me to do some jumping jacks and see if I can get her to move. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->