July Babies!

Oh majm me too, I hope you are feeling a bit better. It's so much harder having a nasty cold when you are pregnant and can't take anything for it. I've just had 3 days off work with it. Still feel shattered but can breathe a little better now.

My belly button is pretty much flat now. It's so weird!! I've always had a deep innie! Getting used to it but hope it goes back after!

X

Thank you Hon! I have been downing the Tussin DM & Tylenol for the aches and fever and drinking TONS more water, OJ, Apple Juice and hot fluids.

We have finally decided on a name!!!!!!!!!! Elayna Renae :)
Im so excited!!!!!!! I hope everyone is doing great. Im actually feeling her a lot more which is AWESOME since I have the anterior placenta!

Very pretty name! :kiss: We are calling our new daughter Reaghan Avery! :cloud9: It is so nice to call her and refer to her by her name already.

Happy v-day to me!!:happydance::kiss:

Attachments

• vday.jpg
    vday.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
  • alien on board.jpg
    alien on board.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
Very pretty name frisbee! DH and I are cleaning out the nursery today! Woo Hoo! I have no idea what we are going to do with all of the junk in that room...haha Yard sale time I suppose!

I did pick out the bedding and get it ordered. I wanted to make sure I have the color right for a few things I am making myself. My sister-in-law has been driving me crazy to get it ordered so she can match the color to my shower cake, even though it is MONTHS away. haha Here is a picture!

Attachments

• SPPP-C_medium(2).jpg
    SPPP-C_medium(2).jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 6
Now that V day has came I emailed my manager and told her my Maternity plans. My last day of work will be June 8th! Followed by two weeks paid vacation and Mat leave starting on June 25. I don't think that is too early with my due date the 13th. What do you all think?

We are having beautiful weather here in SE Ontario, Canada. Made me think summer is going to be grossly hot and I don't wanna work in the heat if I don't have to.

I agree sammy, my edd is 5th July and I'm working to 8th June. I have 17 days hol to take tho so my mat leave starts the day before edd. I figure I'll never get to take several weeks off on my own again and just relax so planning to make the most of it and enjoy. I think I'll be tired and ready to chill by then xx

Im hoping to work until a week before edd, but I am a teacher so can't take annual leave beforehand. If I need to go off earlier, sickness after 37 weeks triggers maternity leave anyway.

Hope everyone has a great day... I found out last night (through her calling me) that a friend of mine (shes 24 weeks) is in the hospital having contractions. They have gotten them to slow and they arent painful. Her cervix is 100% closed and still really long so thats a good thing.. what makes this heartbreaking is that a year ago this April she went into pre-term labor at 24 weeks 6 days and her son died after 4 days of life.. please be thinking of her.. I dont know what I would do if that happened to me 2 years in a row...

Everything crossed for your friend.

I'm going on leave at 35 weeks and then mat leave from 38 so just about 10 weeks at work! Eeek.

25 weeks today. Manic weekend at sisters hen do and bridesmaid dress fitting and here is today's bump. Not so subtle anymore!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa409/elliejesky/5738daea.jpg

Saying a wee prater for your friend frisbeemama.

24 week bumpage...

Attachments

• Belfast-20120326-00030.jpg
    Belfast-20120326-00030.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 3
praying for your friend frisbeemama, that must be so worrying. everyday the baby stays in there improves his/her chances. someone i sort of know got flown to perth last week with a bad case of pre-eclampsia and had to deliver her baby at 28 weeks. he's tiny but perfect and is doing really well so far. it's crazy to think that she's only 2 weeks ahead of me. i can't imagine what it must be like for your friend to have already gone through this before.

i'm too embarassed to put up a pic of my bump, i'm over twice the size of you ladies.

i'm hoping to last at work until 36+2 which will be the 8th of june. that being said i'm off work today as i didn't sleep last night thanks to a bad back. off to find a physio today.

Shes doing well, the contractions have all but stopped now and she will be on extreme bedrest until baby comes. Her husband is hiking with his brother about 5 hours away too! I dont know how soon he can get out of where they are backpacking either.. :( Im so worried for her.
AFM I definitely feel her growing!! my stomach is getting so tight sometimes before my muscles stretch finally haha

our pram arrived today!!! it's been such a mission. we saw one last time we were in perth (500km away) and really liked it. only when we got home did i discover it's super rare in australia, and there was in fact only 1 left for sale in the colour we wanted in the whole of WA. well some begging on the phone, a facebook cry for help and some lovely, lovely friends and it's finally here. it's the mamas and papas sola in black and i love it! i keep driving it around the house to test it on corners!
also, i just noticed that i'm in double figures! only 99 days to go. eek.

Fris praying for your friend and her LO.

AFM: we moved my son out of his old room :cry: on saturday into his big room which he absolutely loves!!! So I guess we can't send him to his room for punishment anymore :haha:. I spent my V-day with my son having yet another stomach virus and praying that I don't catch it as I had an awful one at 13 weeks that laid me up for a week. I plan on leaving work on June 20th putting me at 36 weeks. I hope LO comes at 38 so I can get my knee looked at. The shot has worn off now so it is constant pain but I know in the end she will be worth it.

Hope everyone has a great day... I found out last night (through her calling me) that a friend of mine (shes 24 weeks) is in the hospital having contractions. They have gotten them to slow and they arent painful. Her cervix is 100% closed and still really long so thats a good thing.. what makes this heartbreaking is that a year ago this April she went into pre-term labor at 24 weeks 6 days and her son died after 4 days of life.. please be thinking of her.. I dont know what I would do if that happened to me 2 years in a row...

very scary! I hope all is OK with your friend. Its great that we are all reaching the V day, but no babies yet please! Way too scary a thought! xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->