Just thought I'd show off my very first Mother's Day card!! :cloud9:

Attachments

• Belfast-20120317-00024.jpg
    Belfast-20120317-00024.jpg
    15.9 KB · Views: 8
  • Belfast-20120317-00025.jpg
    Belfast-20120317-00025.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 5
peace - i have a book that talks you through pregnancy week by week. the second sentence on the week 25 page is 'you may get sharp pains down the side of your tummy from the uterus stretching,' so it sounds totally normal and another treat we all have to look forward to. i hope it isn't too uncomfortable for you.

Hi ladies, Well I had a great trip till the end we were on the second to last day (last friday) of our trip and we were going though the mountains and trucks car radiator cracked and we were stuck in this town that wouldn't be able to fix our car till weds. so we called my dad who came out with his flat bed trailer to take us home. He got to us on Sat night and off we went sunday morning. Well we made it about 8 hours from home and his trucks lugs sherd off his back left tire so with no dealerships open due to it being sunday we had to wait till the morning to have it looked at. Well that was yesterday and we are still in that town waiting for my dads truck to be fixed we hope it will be done today. I am really missing my kids. I hope you all had a good week last week and this one is good to. I will have to try and catch up on post when I get home.

Oh no! Hope you got home OK.

Has anyone elses belly button popped out? I really hoped mine wouldnt, but it has. It makes me feel sick.

My belly button didn't pop out with my first so I'm not sure if it will this time.

My belly button is still an innie, its not showing signs of popping out but my mum seems to think it eventually will. I'm hoping she's wrong.

no button popping here, but Im starting to get that brown line!!! So funny I can feel her moving even though I have an anterior placenta, but she isnt nearly as crazy as her sister was!!! We are hoping that means this one will be less of a hassle than our DD hahahahahaha

Mine hasnt popped out but it is almost level now lol so i dont think it will be long until it pops! It did in my last pregnancy and i loved it lol :haha: just think it looks so funny! :haha:

I think mine's not far off popping - dreading it, I'm a bit squeamish about my belly button...

I agree with you Conina, belly button popping is a little crazy! Mine was quite the innie, but I can see definite signs of future poppage. It is not quite level, but just a few centimeters away. My girlfriends have assured me that it will go right back...:shrug:

Hi guys. I have been Lurking wanting to post but I have and still am sick with a HORRIBLE head and chest cold. I am miserable and weak. :cry:

I too have an anterior Placenta but My little girl is VERY active! :cloud9:

My Belly Button is half popped and it is the same with my last two pregnancies. It will pop all the way by the time I am full term I am sure.

Mine has just gone really flat. I don't think it popped any of the other times, but seeing as I'm remembering back over a decade I can't be sure!!!

V-day for me tomorrow and I feel like I'm getting past a huge milestone. I hope Tiddler doesn't choose to make his appearance for a lot of months to come, but even so I'm excited.

Mine has half gone but was a slight outie before as in there was a definate bump in the hole if you know what I mean.
Just seen midwife and heard toodles heart again which was lovely. Exam now over so I have my life back too! Planning to go for a swim tonight and starting some antenatal yoga in a couple of weeks. Sisters hen do and bridesmaid dress fitting on Saturday too so all very busy!

Oh majm me too, I hope you are feeling a bit better. It's so much harder having a nasty cold when you are pregnant and can't take anything for it. I've just had 3 days off work with it. Still feel shattered but can breathe a little better now.

My belly button is pretty much flat now. It's so weird!! I've always had a deep innie! Getting used to it but hope it goes back after!

X

my belly button looks like a third eye!!! it has completely popped out and stretched! I need a belly button re-construction after. you can see it pooped out in absolutely EVERYTHING I wear...it is always looking at me...hahahahaha

happy v-day to everyone!!! whoot whoot

We have finally decided on a name!!!!!!!!!! Elayna Renae :)
Im so excited!!!!!!! I hope everyone is doing great. Im actually feeling her a lot more which is AWESOME since I have the anterior placenta!

We have finally decided on a name!!!!!!!!!! Elayna Renae :)
Im so excited!!!!!!! I hope everyone is doing great. Im actually feeling her a lot more which is AWESOME since I have the anterior placenta!

Lovely name! Very pretty :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"