July Babies!

Frisbee, sending good thoughts to your friend. I'm glad the worst seems to be over, but i can just imagine how she's feeling right now.

Overcomer, hope you steered clear of that virus!

all my love for your friend frisebee!!

Hey has anyone heard from ready or not??

Canada- yeah I have heard from Ready- she is ok, had a bit of a rough time but doing ok now.

Oh I'm so glad to hear! I was worried because I haven't heard from her since she went to the hospital in feb.

An update on me.....docs found a small bright white spot on babygirls heart at 20 wk scan...my doc is not worried at all because all results from my IPS and all other tests are all normal. He said it was up to me to do an u/s or not, so I most definitely said yes....appt booked for April 16.....I wasn't nervous until I googled it and read it could be a sign of DS or other chromosome defect.....again doc is not worried, but I can't say the same for me. Ugh!

Thanks for your thoughts girls, shes still in the hospital but now its just to get iv fluids and antibiotics for a UTI which they believe is causing her uterus to contract. Cervix is still long and closed and baby is still healthy and perfect :happydance: my friend is so relieved and hopefully home tomorrow!!

frisbeemama - so glad to hear that about your friend. i hope she continues to improve, keep us updated!

canada - i can relate to how your feeling. our boy has an enlarged kidney, and again it could be a sign of something serious, but probably not. the docs aren't worried, and i'm trying really hard not to be! i've got another scan on the 17th, so we should find out what's going on about the same time as you! i'm sure both our bubs are just fine.

Yes they are Albs! Just giving us an early taste of teenage years when they really start to stress us....lol

so, today's my birthday and i was already feeling kind of sorry for myself - my birthday always sucks as dh has to work pretty much the whole of march and april without a day off or even an evening home in time for dinner. then this morning, just to make me feel better, i discovered my first stretch marks.
happy birthday me!

We are here for you labs! Happy diva day! Just think a year from now you will have your child to celebrate with....:)

Happy birthday albs! Your stretchies are a birthday present from baby :)

Happiest of Happy birthdays to you Albs! Youll be able to celebrate with your lo next year!!! wooooo!!!!!!! and those stretch marks will start to go away too :haha: Ive started getting them too.. actually thats not entirely true because Im not sure if they are just my previous pregnancy stretch marks that never went away hahahaha if thats the case then Im saying NOPE I didnt get stretch marks with this one!! :rofl:

Happy belated birthday to you Albs.

Sorry it has been awhile. I made it home it was an adventure to say the least. But it all ended good so that is all that matters.

So I have a question for you ladies.

I have a almost 2 year old and when I was pregnant with him I had a huge baby shower and it was nice but I did not really enjoy myself due to the fact that one my family and my husband's family do not really interact cultural differences and I hate being the center of attention. Anywho I DON"T want one this time so I made the suggestion to my best friend who wants to throw me one that we wait till the baby is born and then throw a Baby-Q kinda as a end of summer and a meet the baby kinda thing.

What do you ladies think about this?

that sounds like a wonderful idea try4girl! that way the people who REALLY want to shower the baby with gifts can do so at their own time, be it at the birth or at this "baby-Q" It definitely sounds like something simple and very smart!

hi :wave: how's everyone doing? It's been ages since I was on last, between work, housework, the kids and SUNSHINE (we do occasionally get it in Ireland :haha:) I've not really had time to do much else.

Happy belated birthday albs - it sucks having a partner that works so much at the mo DH is gone by 8.30am not back til midnight and I'm lucky if he gets one day off at the mo :nope: so I'm always here if you need to vent :thumbup:

Frisbeemama glad to hear good news about your friend

Try4girl that sounds like the perfect solution :thumbup:

I can't believe how neat everyone's bump looks, I'm huuuggggeee in comprasion!! xx

I feel huge as well, sometimes i feel like I can't possibly get any bigger. I am a super plus sized girl, but am only 1 pound over my pre pregnancy weight. I will have to take a bump pic soon, now that I look pregnant and not just really fat! LOL

ok here's my last bump pic taken at 25w6d. i'm def not in the small bump team! last week someone asked me if i was nearly due. i said, er no, still 3 months to go. she then said, oh, are you having twins then? i could have punched her!

try4girl i think that's a great idea. some friends are always going to want to buy things for a new baby (i know i will) and a casual meet the baby thing is a good idea.

Attachments

• 25w6d.jpg
    25w6d.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 0
wow I dont know what youre talking about Albs! you look great! I look like that but a bit bigger belly and Im just under 24 weeks!!!!!! You shouldve said you had a tumor to make her feel bad hahahahaha Im mean though :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->