July Babies!

Finding a dress is going to be difficult. You guys should split on one and mail it to each other. LOL

im in a wedding too for a friend of mine. I bought the dress a little while ago and have my fingers firmly crossed it will still fit in another two weeks.

Does anyone else feel like their tummy is going to burst? I think my little on has had a big growth spurt in the last few days and my tummy hasn't stretched enough yet.. so sore!!! I don't have stretch marks yet but I have a tonne of broken blood vessels along both sides of my tummy!

Does anyone else feel like their tummy is going to burst? I think my little on has had a big growth spurt in the last few days and my tummy hasn't stretched enough yet.. so sore!!! I don't have stretch marks yet but I have a tonne of broken blood vessels along both sides of my tummy!

i feel exactly like that! for the last couple of weeks i've been super hungry and my bump has grown quite a bit so i think he's been having a bit of a growth spurt in there. my stomach muscles are so, so sore. i feel like i've done a thousand sit-ups and i have to hold my stomach everytime i move. i'm seeing a physio tomorrow so i'll ask if there's anything i can do to help. i'm drenching myself in cocoa butter and bio oil to help my skin because it feels so tight.

Does anyone else feel like their tummy is going to burst?

Ugh! I absolutly feel like that! Also as the 3rd trimester draws near, my nausea is back :cry: mainly when driving but it still sucks!

My stomach seems to be squashed, so that I eat a little and feel so full! Then, a few hours later, I'm starving again as if I haven't eaten for days.

Mine felt like it was going to burst all day last Monday. I felt as if I was being ripped in two. Woke up Tuesday am and bump was def bigger and pain gone so I reckon it's a growth spurt.
My nausea is back a little but I actually think it's reflux. Isn't pregnancy glamourous???

Ps - 3rd tri today! Eeeeek!!!

Mine felt like it was going to burst all day last Monday. I felt as if I was being ripped in two. Woke up Tuesday am and bump was def bigger and pain gone so I reckon it's a growth spurt.
My nausea is back a little but I actually think it's reflux. Isn't pregnancy glamourous???

Ps - 3rd tri today! Eeeeek!!!

congrats on third tri :happydance:

and my reflux is back too. :sad2:

At the end of the day, gravity I suppose, my belly feels like it can stretch no more. It is amazing to think we are going to get LOTS bigger. Amazing or slightly devastating I have not yet decided :)

I am on board with the maxi dresses. I have bought three and I know I will be able to wear all of them the entire third trimester. There are some very nice ones at the bargain stores because they have been "in style" for quite a few years now. I bought one of the more expensive ones for my brother-in-laws wedding from Venus.com and it is huge! Lots of room to expand, yet it will look good after pregnancy as well. It was almost $40, but I have worn it three times already!

Does anyone besides me eat even though they aren't hungry? It isn't boredom eating because I can be running around like crazy or just doing dishes and then I see food and I eat it then I feel like I am going to explode, or I think why did I eat that I am not hungry. grrrrrrr

Peacelikeariv, I would LOVE to get maxi dresses, but I have to either find some that are "petite" because I stand about 62inches tall or hem them hahahaha Ive tried on so many and they are just so big on me! Ill trip over them! :haha:
try4girl, I do the same thing hahahaha I had to FORCE myself to just not think about food and walk away!

so i saw the physio yesterday and now know why my stomach is so sore - the muscles have separated and there's a big gap down my middle now. i knew this was a possibility but it still grossed me out :wacko:

so i saw the physio yesterday and now know why my stomach is so sore - the muscles have separated and there's a big gap down my middle now. i knew this was a possibility but it still grossed me out :wacko:

Ouch! So sorry!

Oh no Albs that sounds painful! The things we have to go through for babies!

I thought that this happends with all pregnant women to help accomadate baby:shrug:? or am I wrong. I will be working out hard to get my muscles back after my baby comes:coffee:

Yes this happens in all pregnancies? This is why you have to wait 6-8wks post baby to start working out abs so the muscles can get closer or else you will have a perminant gap. Before we have babies, we have a soft ligament or something like that that never gets as tight, but we must wait these weeks before working them out

Oh and i heard the abs seperating is called 'diastasis recti' and I plan to use the Tupler technique as i have head a lot of amazing feedback from other women that have used it.

I thought that this happends with all pregnant women to help accomadate baby:shrug:? or am I wrong. I will be working out hard to get my muscles back after my baby comes:coffee:

my physio says it happens in about 50% of pregnancies, more often with big babies and twins. and it's worse for some than others. i knew it was common, i just got grossed out when she showed me how i can now fit two fingers between my abs. less 6 pack, more 2x 3 packs!:haha:

like you i'll be working hard to fix them post pregnancy. my gym membership is up in 2 weeks and i've already told them to call me in september and make me join again!

Hey ladies I havn't been around much. But wanted to show my 26 week ultrasound photos :)

Attachments

• 10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0001.jpg
    10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0001.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
  • 10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0002.jpg
    10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0002.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 7
  • 10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0003.jpg
    10081279_20120411_3D-V4D-__0003.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 7
  • 10081279_20120411_OBST-__0004.jpg
    10081279_20120411_OBST-__0004.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 5
  • 10081279_20120411_OBST-__0005.jpg
    10081279_20120411_OBST-__0005.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 5
My birthday is in August and I told dh I had better be getting a gym membership or tennis lessons to slim back down. Both of my girlfriends that have recently had children are breastfeeding and both look great.

My birthday is in August and I told dh I had better be getting a gym membership or tennis lessons to slim back down. Both of my girlfriends that have recently had children are breastfeeding and both look great.

I always wanted to understand just how breast feeding makes us lose weight? because I thought women still had to eat hearty so wouldn't that keep the weight on?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->