July Babies!

Wow congratulations!! Wishing you and your husband an amazing day today filled with smiles. Xx

Yay how exciting! Hope you had/are having a fantastic day. I agree about the photos!

I really really want a rootbeer but the kids are sleeping so I must wait :( anyone else having any cravings today?

try4girl YES! I REALLY want soda and chocolate!! I havent given in at all today (Go me!) but I did have 2 slices of a YUMMY strawberry pie!! :haha:

Congratulations, Pooky!!! Hope it was a fantastic day -- and yes, we want pictures!!!

Ok girls listen to this craziness!! At 26 weeks, I went to the doctor. I had gained 10 pounds. (not sure how to reflect that in the UK) But we are suppose to gain 25-30 pounds. At 26 weeks I was behind schedule and I asked the doc if that was ok or if I should be doing something different. She says, "No you are perfectly fine. Baby is measuring a little small, but I am sure you will hit a growth spurt soon." I went back for my 29 week check up. I GAINED 10, count them, TEN!!! POUNDS!!! IN THREE WEEKS!!! I was freaking out, but she came in the room and said no big deal. Some women gain it all at once and as long as I didn't do the same thing next visit, May 14th, we don't have a problem. :dohh: She checked my fundal height and the once smaller baby is now measuring 31 weeks! Now we have to do an u/s to see how big this girl really is!

Oh and I finally figured out a movement that I had been feeling was the hiccups! How sweet!

I passed my glucose tolerance test! I am so relived. I was really stressing out about it. The doc also said my iron level is really good I am glad to hear that because I am already taking iron on top of me prenatal.

Is everyone having a good day?

I peeked at my results at work. My fasting was high, but the 1hr and 2hr were fine. Hmm, wish I knew how to interpret that. Will have to wait until the doc calls me or I see him next week.

Congrats pooky, hope you had a fab day xx

Try4, that's great news -- one more worry to cross off your list!!

Peace, wow! Your little one definitely likes to do things her own way! I've also gained 20lbs so far, but I've put it on a bit more gradually. At least this means you get an extra u/s to peep in at her another time. Do you have a date for that yet?

AFM, not much going on here. I spent Sunday baking with my daughters, and by the end of the day I really ached in my back and in under my ribs. That's my first brush with third tri discomfort this time.

Yay I'm a squash!!! I've been an aubergine for MONTHS!!!

Conina, I've always wondered -- are you named after Terry Pratchett's character?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->