July Babies!

Canada - Looks like your belly button is about to go! I was wearing tight tank the other day and dear sweet husband says "Whoooaaa Hey Belly Button!"

You look adorable!

InVivo- Time for a hide a key! haha Impressive that you made it through the window!

My boobs feel hot all the time. Like they have a fever! My skin is not hot anywhere else. Anyone have anything like that?

ahahahahaha I call my boobs fire boobs....it is ridiculous how hot, itchy and heavy they are!!

And my belly button is my third eye......it just stares at me in the mirror! I think I will need belly button reconstruction lol....it did stick out this badly with my son! its freaky

mine were super hot tonight! I wasnt even hot! haha so funny how many odd symptoms us preggos have to go through! Right now I REALLY want some taco bell or something.. Im STARVING.. yes I did have 2 servings of dinner.. :rofl:
on a familier note, I LOVE watching her when she decides to have a dance party in there haha shes moving around like crazy right now! so awesome <3

I've included one of our wedding photos :) It's my favourite as it has all three of us!

Attachments

• Wedding Bump.jpg
    Wedding Bump.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 16
Aww thats a lovely pic. You look stunning, and so happy x

201205022128130059OB.jpg

Our baby girls beautiful face. She was shy and kept covering her face with her arm. The pictures aren't the best because I am a larger mommy but I loved getting to see her move around, and found out she is now head down :happydance:

I feel like I have been hit but a truck it came back to do it again. GRRRR my bump hurts my feet are swollen I get dizzy when I stand up and I am very cranky. I am sure the fact that I can't breath and it was super Humid out today and my 21 month old did not want to sleep last night. GRRRR anyone else having a yucky day?

Beautiful wedding pic! Very sweet ultrasound pic!

I've been up and down with my moods.....feet are definitely swollen.....and yes it is much harder to manage everything when you have other children. So extra tiring! Lol

grrr, if one more person tells me i'm waddling i'm going to punch them or cry. one or the other. i'm sure i am waddling - i have 8 extra kg to carry about, plus arthritis, plus i'm going to the docs in an hour to find out if i have spd. but it's still not polite to tell me so. i feel like a cross between a whale and a duck.
ok. rant over. sorry.

So yesterday I went out to our family farm and did some "yard work" It was the perfect day to be outside. :thumbup: I got to run the tractor and rake and play with the animals. But now my allergies are going crazy and I can't breath again. :dohh: But it also got me thinking I know cat poo is a no no but what about like cleaning up cow poo I really want to go and help clean the animal stalls but wasn't sure if that was ok any ideas? :shrug:

Introducing Celina Suzanne in 4D!

Attachments

• celina1.jpg
    celina1.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 2
  • celina2.jpg
    celina2.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 1
  • celina3.jpg
    celina3.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 3
  • celina4.jpg
    celina4.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 1
She's a cutie Canada!

Afm I'm pretty poorly with a chest infection. Been ignoring it over the weekend but went to the drs today. I'm total exhausted, can't stop coughing and have almost constant braxton hicks. Am feeling really sorry for myself :(

Thx beanhunter

Sorry to hear you are feeling so horrible....you have all rights to feel that way. get better soon

oh beanhunter Im sorry you feel poorly! I found out yesterday that I failed my Gtt with a 175 but that even though Im in the 175-200 range for the 3 hr test they still want me to skip it and go straight to the endocrinologist :shrug: I hope it doesnt cost a ton of money though..

*hugs* Beanhunter.. hope you are feeling better soon!

Aww that sucks frisbee.. can you not request to do the 3 hour?

Growth scan is tomorrow.. I'm really nervous and hoping for good results.

Try4girl - I'm not sure but I do know when pregnant you shouldn't go near lambs. I would be as careful as you can, maybe google it and see what you cone up with x

Thank you. We don't have lamb yet but I am sure if someone said something to my dad we would LOL. Right now we have cows, horses, goats and barn cats. it started out as a hobby farm where we would only raise our own beef, but it keeps growing every year. Drives me crazy but it is a lot fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->