July Babies!

that's great news try!

Anyone feel just totally wiped out??

I felt like I had been drugged yesterday! I try not taking any medications even though my knee is giving a fit. Then I couldn't sleep last night b/c our dog is sick again and my son didn't want to sleep in his own bed.

Hi ladies :wave: Im new here...I was reading and see many of you have been doing the glucose test I guess this is the normal time for it? I had mine done at 14 weeks and was diagnosed with GD :-( so if anyone has questions ask away maybe I can help.

Overcomer- Im soooo tired all the time now!!

Welcome momto3kiddies!

I just had my test today BLEHCK.. Hopefully the numbers come back great.
As for little miss priss in there, she decided that 5 seconds of listening to her heart with the doppler was enough and after that continually kicked or elbowed the doppler and rolled away hahahaha what kindof freaked me out though is my midwife said "oh.. you just now had a contraction." I was waiting for her to say "just a braxton hicks" but she didnt!!! What?!?!? It didnt hurt but I definitely felt the tightening that the braxton hicks do. I had them a TON with our DD so its not like I dont know what they are or what they feel like.. but still.. dont freak me out lady!!!

welcome momto3kids

overcomer - i am so tired. monday i came home from work, lay down on the sofa and didn't get up until dh came home 4 hours later! i'm waking up more and more in the night thanks to the baby headbutting my bladder, and my hips being suuuuuper painful. i've actually taken today off work because of it.

frisbeemama - i sometimes think that medical people don't think about what they sound like and how they can freak us out. when we were having our 20 week scan she took a look and said it was a girl. then she did all the measurements. right at the end she looks really closely at the screen, looks shocked and says OH MY GOODNESS!! i totally freaked out. turns out she had just missed his bits and bub is actually a boy.

i'm still getting heaps of BH. they're sometimes quite regular, but i'm starting to recognise triggers - when i'm tired, when i've been stood up for too long, when i need to pee! they're not painful, but def uncomfortable and leave my poor stomach feeling exhausted!

Welcome momto3kids

frisbeemama how long do you need for your results I got mine in less then 5 mins?

She said I would get the results tomorrow, I was in and out today hahaha

I've had a tiny bit of bleeding - just a few dots - so will be keeping an eye on that!

what do you think caused it biliboi? I hope hes doing ok and simply testing the way out :thumbup:

u/s scheduled for May 14th!

Welcome momto3!

Frisbee- This girl does not enjoy things on my stomach either! I use my belly for writing on my clip board frequently during the day and she pushes like crazy every single time! Hope your test goes well! I also had the numbers back in just a few minutes? Amazing how different things are done everywhere.

Keep us posted biliboi!

Well I worked out it was coming from a little spot I have on my lady parts! Panic over. So I will be keeping an eye on that instead! Google tells me this is quite common in pregnancy though

oh Good Biliboi! Im glad it wasnt anything serious! Hope that spot gets cleared up, we have enough happening down there in a couple months!!

Ha ha although apparently once you have them in pregnancy they just get worse!

Glad all is ok Bilboi.

Yes I am also increasingly tired! Could sleep all day zzzzzz

I have a question for you ladies that are staying team yellow. I am looking at outfits to buy for the take home outfit and I can't seem to find the PERFECT girl outfit the boys I know will be easy but I am not able to pick a girl one. I think I am scared because this is my last chance to have a girl and I want it to be perfect. But it also scares me that I might not get to you use it? Is anyone else having this issue?

Also I have to tell you I found a new love it is peanut butter cheerios cereal SO super Yummy

OMG i love peanut butter and cheerios!!!! lol

I sometimes crush it up into a peanut butter ball with white sugar and put them in the freezer for a few hours and it turns not this cool crunchy treat! lol

OMG i love peanut butter and cheerios!!!! lol

I sometimes crush it up into a peanut butter ball with white sugar and put them in the freezer for a few hours and it turns not this cool crunchy treat! lol

I love your hair Canada8:thumbup:

Biliboi, so glad the spotting turned out to be nothing! I had some heavy bleeding in the 1st Tri and I still check every time I go to the bathroom.

Canada, I love your profile pic, you're gorgeous!

Try4, that's how I feel about the names we've picked. Realistically this will be our last baby, and I'm in love with both our boy name and our girl one. I'm already grieving that one of them will never be used -- I can visualise both of those little people.

I did something really stupid today. Carrying groceries in from the car, I accidentally shut the front door with me outside and no key. Me and my 7-month bump (which is not tiny) had to climb in a back window. No damage to either of us, but I felt like an idiot.

thanks!! it's my virgin hair extensions!! love em' website www.nzurihaircompany.com if you are interested in hair extensions..... the site will be up by the end of May @nzurihairco

Getting my hair done makes me feel good, especially since my body has been aching me so much the past 2wks....I will sometimes just curl my hair and then watch tv...lol....something to do...

billboi so gald all is well

invivo there was no one around to help you! ugh that must have been horrible!!

I did a 4D ultrasound today....I will post later...boy does my daughter have my hubby's full lips! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->