July Babies!

Welcome , Natalie.

Well I had midwife appointment yesterday, and she found nitrates in urine indicating infection, so had to send off urine sample to the lab. Then found I had high blood pressure. So got to wait in all day Saturday for a community midwife to call at my home to take blood pressure, as it had to be taken 48 hours later!

So went into town after work and bought some stuff for my hospital bag - thought I had at least better get it started!

biliboi, hope that blood pressure's down a bit today! Keep us posted.

I had a urinary infection at the very beginning -- not fun. Plus I also had one period of really high BP, but that was the week my Mom had a stroke so it wasn't all that surprising.

Hopefully LO will settle down a bit, but in the meantime take it easy!!!

I am tempted to wash the baby's clothes today, as we have sun and wind and Ive washed everything else in the house! But not sure if its too soon as it won't be fresh smelling when he arrives?

Was just looking at your signature biliboi thinking... 'Blimey shes 32 weeks! Shes so far gone shes nearly there!' .... Then quickly thought.... 'How is she so far ahead? Arent we all supposed to be about the same?? :wacko:'

.... Then i realised that im only a week behind you :dohh: I keep forgetting how pregnant i am! Still feel like im at 19/20 weeks lol its going tooo quickly!

I agree babynewbie! knowing that if this baby comes early like her sister did I only have 8-9 weeks left!! :wacko: Where did the time go??!

bummer about not turning up!! I washed everything already hahaha I still have about 2 months to go! I know its clean and put away for now so Im not worried about it "smelling fresh" haha Id rather the clothes and blankets smell like our home and me and DH for baby anyway :thumbup:

What pram did you go for bunnikins?
We ordered our nursery furniture this week but it's not arriving til early June. I'm hoping for not before the 38w mark but not too much past my due date as I reckon I'll be massive and grumpy by then!

I went for the Silver Cross surf travel system in the end.

Biliboi, keep chilled out and hopefully that blood pressure will drop a bit. Maybe just a one off high reading?
Typical she didnt turn up. My midwife rang me the other week to ask why id not been to see her for 4 weeks.. it was her who told me not to bother going til i was 31 weeks.. and she wrote it in my hand held notes! I felt like a naughty schoolkid!

I know time flies doesnt it! There is only one more vegetable between us all being watermelons! I dunno what it is though i cant make it out, but it looks like im gonna be a squash for a while yet...

Bunnikins im jealous, id looooove a Silver Cross Surf, theyre gorgeous! Just dont have the pennies for one!

Neither do i babynewbie! It was a very generous present to baby from my parents luckily. Have you got a pram sorted yet?

Midwife called today, still high bp so going to assessment unit on tue to getit checked again. No other symptoms like swelling or headches so good so far!

Oh well its good they are keeping an eye on you. Hope everything is OK on tues xx

Think it's a honeydew melon at 33 weeks. Onto final week of being a squash tomorrow! 3 more weeks at work before 3 weeks of annual leave and then mat leave for me...

Ah ,a honeydew melon. I suppose there arent too many big fruits to choose from. Ive got 5 more weeks to work. Seems like a long time, but i hope it goes quickly. Work concentration is becoming difficult due to pregnancy brain!

Aww that's lovely of them :) I've got the silver cross 3d i used for my first LO.

Biliboi hope everything goes ok tuesday :hugs:

Headed to the doctor tomorrow for our growth scan! Tiny girl was measuring big three weeks ago. I cannot believe how fast these 3 week appts keep popping up! These babes are going to be here before we know it!

We had a shower last night and this tiny girl already has more clothes than she will ever wear!!! I am going to have to take some back to the store. My cousin gave me all her 0-3 hand me downs, about 30 outfits, my mother-in-law bought 15 0-3 when we first found out is was a girl and the shower yesterday we gained 12 0-3 outfits. WAY to many!!! They are all adorable though!!

Think it's a honeydew melon at 33 weeks. Onto final week of being a squash tomorrow! 3 more weeks at work before 3 weeks of annual leave and then mat leave for me...

it's def honeydews at 33 as i'm 33 + 3 today!

i've got 3 more weeks of work to go. i was going to do another 4 or 5 but it's just getting too hard teaching with a bowling ball in my belly! it's getting so hard to sleep too, i can barely keep my eyes open this morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->