• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

thats me out, I'm getting bright red bleeding and cramps are getting worse, it was lovely sharing my short journey with you all and I wish you all a happy and healthy remaining 8 months, I'm not sure what I going to do, I'm going to call my gp tomorrow to re-schedule my appointment and get some testing done.

:hugs:

Im sorry hun :cry: I really really hope this isnt it :hugs:

So sorry vanilla, i hope things work out for you. :hugs:

My ic didn't seem to be getting darker either so I broke down today and did the digi I was saving till next week and it came up 3+ straight away! So pleased as I did one on wednesday and it said 1-2 so my levels must be going up!

Yay, glad to hear this! Although you ALMOST tempted me to crack open my very last digi. I swore i wouldnt until i KNOW im 3 weeks post conception, just so i can see the lovely 3+. I will be stong! That test was expensive and i KNOW if i get 1-2 ill have to fork out for another pack! :dohh::wacko:

Ok, I finally felt brave enough to put a ticker on my siggy :blush: Does anyone want a bump buddy? I think my EDD is 8th July...

Hi Sapphire :wave: i'll be your bump buddy my due date it the 10th July and I too have a little girl who's 9 months! Are we mad to be doing this again so soon?

Hey Razorhips :wave: I think we probably are mad :haha: I've started a bump buddy thread, come on over :D https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-buddies/791784-july-bump-buddies.html#post13833912

Have to share!

DH decided to call the ob office today to set up my labs. He told the lady that I had always gone to this obsterics place...(gyn he means). Yes...Yes...Uh Huh...Oh yeah we got our BFP (he says the letters) on Friday. UhHuh...Well according to the pregnancy ad..cloc..calculator we are all set to go for July...Yes she is right here, just one moment... hahaha LOVE that man.:hugs:

Have to share!

DH decided to call the ob office today to set up my labs. He told the lady that I had always gone to this obsterics place...(gyn he means). Yes...Yes...Uh Huh...Oh yeah we got our BFP (he says the letters) on Friday. UhHuh...Well according to the pregnancy ad..cloc..calculator we are all set to go for July...Yes she is right here, just one moment... hahaha LOVE that man.:hugs:

Aw, how cute! My husband just keeps saying "what have we done!?" i dont think its quite sunk in yet! haha

Ha! My DH is being pretty great! He accused me of waiting for the other shoe to drop.... which I kind of am.
Today I teared up b/c they told me my numbers are raising well, and he started picking on me until I laughed,he said "it was make you laugh, or make you cry, and that's like shooting fish in a barrel lately"

Hi there, mind if I join? My EDD is july 10th. This will be my first, and the cramping is really freaking me out! I have found some of the posts in this thread reassuring though.

Welcome scooby! It made me feel way better too that the cramps were normal

Thinking of you vaniilla :hugs:

Vanilla, I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: Take it easy, hun.

Have to share!

I loved this! Thanks for sharing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"