• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

I have a feeling the only part I will have minimal stress is from week 20-30. Even then I'm sure I'll still be nervous. I just want to do everything right.

There is a benefit to the stress though- DH has been doting on me left and right :)

Ive been feeling very positive these last couple of days :) so much so ive just made a pregnancy journal! Dont get me wrong i still have that super anxious feeling that i want everything to be ok, but my lovely DF keeps assuring me that this baby will be healthy and perfect :cloud9: And im taking on his attitude!

Hope you ladies are all well :flower:

I am going to be saying no to the flu shot. The actual flu bug changes a lot from the time that the vaccine is made and I don't want any unnecessary pokes, if you know what I mean.

This is my second and I am still paranoid/worried. I agree that it is probably natural. :hugs: to all of you! :flower:

ok i feel more normal now! The days just seem to be really dragging. I dont think ill be able to relax until 12 weeks have gone, and i know there is a live baby in there with a head, arms and legs! I wish time would go more quickly. I cant believe i am only 4 weeks, 3 days! Next time i am NOT taking a pregnancy test until im a week late.. just to avoid this awful first bit waiting... checking knickers, panicking at sypmtoms, panicking at lack of symptoms, panicking cos the pregnancy tests are not getting STUPIDLY darker each day. Im pretty sure im gonna go crazy soon!

I am saying no to the flu jab too.

I feel on one hand the time has dragged but on the other hand, i will be 7 weeks on fri and it feels only yesterday i was 3+4! x

Im jealous of your 7 week-ness! Haha. I hope the next few feeks fly by! I feel like i am in limbo at the minute. The tests are saying i am pregnant... the scan sees a sac... but will there ever be a baby in it!????

Im jealous of your 7 week-ness! Haha. I hope the next few feeks fly by! I feel like i am in limbo at the minute. The tests are saying i am pregnant... the scan sees a sac... but will there ever be a baby in it!????

Most definitely - there IS a baby in there, you just can't see it yet. When's your next scan? x

ok i feel more normal now! The days just seem to be really dragging. I dont think ill be able to relax until 12 weeks have gone, and i know there is a live baby in there with a head, arms and legs! I wish time would go more quickly. I cant believe i am only 4 weeks, 3 days! Next time i am NOT taking a pregnancy test until im a week late.. just to avoid this awful first bit waiting... checking knickers, panicking at sypmtoms, panicking at lack of symptoms, panicking cos the pregnancy tests are not getting STUPIDLY darker each day. Im pretty sure im gonna go crazy soon!

I feel the same way, and I said the same thing about not testing until later next time. I feel like I've lost my mind with the stupid test lines not being dark yet. Crazy crazy crazy!!

Most definitely - there IS a baby in there, you just can't see it yet. When's your next scan? x

Unfortunately, im a sonographer, so i can scan it whenever i like... i.e, every day :dohh: Im going to try and leave it alone until next friday (5 wks, 5 days).. so hopefully there will be a yolk sac in there by then fingers crossed! xxxx

Bunnikins, I'm so jealous! Can I fly over and get a quick scan from you :winkwink:

I'm glad I'm not the only one freaking out. I am so nervous and this hasn't sunk in at all.
I had my first appointment with my new doctor, and he kept saying miscarriages happen to everyone, and I have no clue why he kept bringing it up. My previous doctor tested me last week and my HCG was at 352 for week 4, which didn't seem that low from what I have seen. He tested it yesterday and said he would call today. I felt like a teenager again, waiting for the phone to ring, but it never did! I am hoping that no news is good news and tomorrow he will call to schedule my first ultrasound. Fingers Crossed!

Scooby, we are on the same time frame. Fingers Crossed for both of us.

Scooby, we are on the same time frame. Fingers Crossed for both of us.

Good luck to you. I haven't had levels done yet, but I think I'll call tomorrow to see if they'll check them. So worried :nope:

spotting doesn't automatically mean something bad is happening, but I can understand your worry :hugs: I hope everything is okay

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->