July Babies!

how awesome!! Im glad you have so many people that spoil that baby already!! :thumbup:

AFM I passed my 3 hour gtt!! YAY!!!! I was getting very distraught at the idea of sticking my finger multiple times a day :wacko: But the dr says I dont have to worry about that at all and I dont have to be on a strict diet since my diet is already pretty good :happydance:

Yay, glad u passed it!

Does anyone else feel as though their delicate, tiny baby has suddenly turned into a chubby, wriggly person, that now HURTS when they move/kick. Its less twitches and more painful jabs. Still love it though, but dont know how long that will last!

got my baboosh in the mail today! yea....cant wait to get the belly back tight after baby is here :)

Hi everyone! I got locked out of my account and couldn't get it to send me away to get a new password :( So here I am take two. I hope you all have been well.

Well she is measuring on time. My fundal height is high because we have extra amniotic fluid. :shrug: Not googling that to find out what it could mean!!! Just going to pray that everything is fine.

She does have an enlarged kidney so we are going to a high risk doc on Monday to get a better u/s and check for hydronephrosis (sp?) Lots of questions, but we are going to get a more accurate scan and then see where we go from there. TRYING :dohh: not to worry. Dh is being my calming force. Keep us in your prayers ladies!

Congrats Frisbee! Glad you passed!

Bunnikins - I agree! I still get those sweet little jabs, but she can give serious kicks. Lots more strength to push on my bladder too!!

hey peace, don't even worry about the extra amniotic fluid. my mum had so much with me that she looked bigger than people having twins. the midwife said i was born swimming (coincidentally i turned out to be a really good swimmer...)
and our lilttle boy has a slightly enlarged kidney too. i'm sure you've already been told but it's the most common 'abnormality' picked up on ultrasounds and almost always turns out to be nothing. we've had an extra scan and all that happens now is that they'll check he's peeing properly when he's born. i'm normally the biggest worrier, but amazingly have been very calm about this kidney thing and i'm sure it's going to be fine. prayer def helped there! plus i think it helps that it's a kidney problem as kidneys come in pairs, it's like having your very own backup! my grandad only ever had one and lived until his mid 80s with no problems from it!

bunnikins - i know what you mean. about 2 weeks ago my bub turned from a little wriggler to a big bruiser that enjoys kicking my ribs when i'm trying to sleep. still love it, but it can get pretty painful.

peacelikeariv :hugs: i know its hard not too worry, hopefully its nothing serious and LO will be fine :)

I hope everything is just fine peacelike I hope you get some answers to ease your worries :hug:
I cant believe we are all so close!! Im 30 weeks today and it shocked me.. yesterday I was thinking "man I have so long to go" but then I saw my sister in law and she is 20 weeks pregnant right now so I stopped and was shocked to realize that if bump comes early like her sister then I only have 8 weeks left!!! :wacko: HOLY MOLEY!!

Hope its all okay for you, peacelikeariv.

Well I had bp checked on Sun, then in the day assessment unit yest and again today and its high. SO got midwife coming out to check me tomo, and if its still high got to go to the main hospital's day assessment unit for monitoring. So annoying as I feel great but was told not to go back to work today or tomorrow - feels like cheating!

So I finally decided to find a new doctor. I have a meeting with a midwife on Friday to see if I like her. I am trying to write up a birth plan but it is driving me crazy (I think I am over thinking it) I can't decided if I am excited that school for my oldest is almost over or if I am not ready for that time of year again. I hope everyone is doing good.

I hope you find one you like try4girl!

AFM I had the funniest opposite reactions to my bump yesterday! we were at DH's family's house for dinner and his sisters boyfriend came in (we know him really well so it wasnt that insulting) and said "oh wow you ARE pregnant!!" and we last saw him about 2 months ago so I wasnt showing hardly at all. I laughed though and said "uhhhh thanks?" hahaha he immediately was all "oh no no no no no!!! I meant you look great!!" hahahaha NOT EVEN 10 minutes later DH's grandmother walks in and asked how far along I was I said 30 weeks and she looked all shocked saying "theres no way! youre so tiny!" :happydance: it made me laugh.
Hope all you ladies are enjoying the weather warming up like I am! Im actually not burning up yet WOO! but then again I say YET because I know its coming.. this one is due a day later than our DD was due hahaha Im afraid they might have the same birthday! Id be sad cause I want them to have their own special days... thats just me though :haha:

Attachments

• IMG_0368.jpg
    IMG_0368.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 0
frisbeemama12 That is me also this baby is due two days after my youngest sons 2nd birthday. My husband thinks that it would be cool if they shared a birthday but I don't I even kinda want to go over a week that way he or she is born in Aug as like I said our youngest son and also our youngest daughter is born in July so it would be nice to have only two in July but I guess we have to wait and see.

Im ok having them both in July since no one else in our families has birthdays that late in July (my moms is EARLY July) then early August is my niece's birthday. I think it would be neat for them to share a birthday when they are OLDER not right now when they are both so young and of course being girls :haha: I see them fighting like all get-out over how its "my day!" oh well we shall see what happens! our DD was due the 24th but came the 14th and this one is due the 25th hahaha

Peace, dont worry about the kidney thing. I do scans every day, and i see this ALL the time. The majority of the time, it disappears before the baby is even born... and sometimes if not we scan them a couple of days after birth, and its gone. Its sometimes just cos they need to empty their bladder and they havent for a while.
Dont google too much fluid.. there are a LOT of very uncommon reasons for it.. but scans would pick up any of the bad reasons, and most commonly its just one of those things. Ive noticed when scanning my little one that i have more fluid on days where ive drunk a lot of water (dunno if this is just a coincidence though!!) Sometimes bigger babies produce more fluid, but if baby isnt big then at least u dont have to worry about that... Hope all is fine anyway, and im sure it will be xx

hahaha thanks conina, Ive actually only gained about 3 lbs so far the entire pregnancy.. which to me is odd since I dont watch what I eat at ALL :haha: With our DD I looked like this so I know Im going to look like a giant balloon by 37 weeks like our DD hahaha its those last few weeks! AND that picture was taken yesterday afternoon before lunch so my stomach was mostly empty hahahahaha

such a cute tiny bump firsbeemama12! you can add 30 pounds to your 3 pounds to equal what I have put on lol....I feel like I am carrying so much bigger this time around....Im just praying I do not go over 40pounds!!

Thanks Bunnikins! That is really helpful. Her weight is above average from what they can tell so maybe she just needs more fluid. And you are 100% correct. I learned early on to NEVER google pregnancy stuff. Scares the crap out of you!!

Sorry about the bp Biliboi - Hope you are alright! Calm thoughts your way!

Frisbee - You look adorable! Half the people say I am huge and the other half says really small. I get no normals! I think it has to do with certain shirts.

Good luck with the new midwife Try4Girl!

peacelikeariv I seriously think that must be it because I feel HUGE hahahahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"