July Babies!

Hi all,

It has been a while since I posted but I have been stalking. I have been having contractions on and off for a few weeks now. Yesterday, I had them for 30 minutes. They lasted at most 30 seconds each I didn't time them but know that was what they are. I was induced with my son so am scared that I won't know when labor hits. I won't get checked until monday and hopefully she can tell me if I'm going for an induction at 39 weeks (family history of cord issues so I asked to go early this time).

Last week was a very hard week. I have a bay cold and Sunday was my birthday. My best friend lost her babies on sunday as well and had d/c yesterday. I'm so heartbroken and am expecting a withdrawal from me after her husband goes back (he's in the military).

We are going to install our carseat this weekend and pack our bags even though her diaper bag won't be in yet, I'll just put stuff in our bag for her. I just keep worrying and praying all will be ok. I guess I'm too much of a worrier.

Hubby had a job interview on friday and the guy thinks he's a very good candidate. Please pray that the pay is what we need (willing to take a cut even) and that he gets an offer. His current place of employment will ultimately be the demise of our family as he carries the stress home. Plus, this job location is only 8 minutes from our house whereas the current one is 45 minutes. Lots of pluses to this job if he gets it. I hope he will know something by next friday. He has paternity leave that he will take if not offered the position.

Can they tell if I have dilated any from an u/s? I am getting mixed opinions on this...

I would imagine they could tell.

So how many bags is everyone taking to the hospital. I am preparing for 4 days, just incase of an emergency or something. I have a small suitcase and carry on bag, and two diaper bags for little one. Now I have been thinking about packing snacks and I think I need to use a larger suitcase. Jeez! I feel like I am moving in for few days!

we are taking a carry on size bag and that is it. I will pack a few pairs of PJ pants and a few t-shirts and undergarments and a few gender neutral onesies and a boy and girl going home outfit. Also a change of clothes for my DH oh and all the bathroom things. The Hospital I am going to have the baby at has a snack room for family to go and get things from and I am only planning on staying 24 hours and if there is a Emergency then my husband can run home we live like 10 mins from the hospital. Plus if we forget something I am sure he is going to be running home at least once to check on the older kids. I don't plan on having visitors at the hospital.

I'm not sure if they could tell dilation unless they did an internal USS? Hope little girl's kidneys are ok.
I'm good, now over the magic 37 weeks so happy for baby to make an appearance anytime s/he feels like it. Feel massive and getting tons off BH and for the last couple of days more cramps. Last night they lasted for 2 hrs and I really thought something might be happening but then they all disappeared. Hopefully it's a sign it might not be too far away, but knowing my luck it'll be at least 4 more weeks....

One bag for me and dh, my toiletries bag and then one bag for the babe. I have enough for us for two days. We are just about 20 minutes from the hospital though so I can send my family if I need more stuff.

Here is my 36+3 picture. Haven't put one up in a while!

Attachments

• 36w3.jpg
    36w3.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 1
I have one carry on for myself and DH and one baby bag for Celina. I have been having BH for the past week and am quite moody.....I'm so ready lol, but Celina is still sitting high in my belly so I doubt she will be early

Wishing your hubby good luck overcomer

So I just found out that I am now having to take my son to a doctor that is almost 4 hours away. I see my midwife tomorrow and I am going to talk to her and if what happens what I think is going to happen I am going to have to go back again in about 2 and half weeks. I am almost 35 weeks. Has anyone traveled so late in there pregnancy? I know I will have to stop and walk around more and I was thinking about getting a copy of my records just incase. I am a little worried that I am going to be taking him every week or two weeks for at least the next 6 weeks if they decided to cast him. I am taking my mom this trip but not sure what is going to happen on the next visits if we need them any advice would be great. I am sure my midwife is not going to be happy but it is this or wait till after the baby is born and risk my son having to wear casts to school. Which is really not a option do to his many other issues with behavior and school.

I've got the one bag for me and one for baby, always remember there will be people coming in and out of the hosp so they can always pick up anything you have forgotten

My BH's are getting really really uncomfortable now, but I remember being like this with DD2 a couple of weeks before I gave birth

Try4girl2 I hope your son is ok :hugs: I've not travelled that far, but I've got my notes and bag in the car so where ever I go I have them with me :thumbup: she might not like the idea of you going, but it's for your son so surely she would be understanding x

my baby was born this morning, so I guess he didn't want to wait until July after all

my baby was born this morning, so I guess he didn't want to wait until July after all

Omg congrats! What's his name? I can't wait to see pictures. If you like, I created a thread for us to keep in contact and share our mommy experiences. You can find the thread link under my signature

Yay readyornot, how are you both doing? Hope your both good :hugs: xxxx

Well my goodness! Quite followed your handle didn't he, Ready or Not here he came! hahaha Congratulations! Pictures please!!

Congratulations ReadyOrNot, will you tell us all about it? And pictures please!!!

aww congratulations readyornot! Its so exciting that we're all popping now! :happydance: wonder who will be next!

well I went in to my midwife appt today and they did a NST since I havent been feeling her move much anymore... Well shes doing absolutely great, shes already head down and face down and super low, which is why I havent been feeling her move much. Her heartrate was PERFECT though and my midwife said it might not be much longer for me girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->