July Babies!

Ahhhhhh harrietO that is so exciting! Thinking of you and Claire.
I made a thread for when our babies are born so we can keep in touch....I added it to my signature. Let's keep in touch and share thejournies of motherhood

Yay first 'july babies' baby! I am so so ready its crazy.. I guess thats what happens with the second baby hahaha

I get to have what I think will be my last and finally ultrasound tomorrow. I am so excited and scared at the same time. With both of my older boys I had one at almost every appt. and this will only be my third (second really my first lasted like 2 mins to check how far along I was.) I am only getting this one to double check that everything is still looking good. My last one I was 18 weeks and it took almost an hour to do (it was with the high risk doctor) I hope you all are doing good. Can't believe that we are almost done.

I had my scan today at 33 weeks the baby is 6 days ahead of my EDD he/she is 5lbs 5oz and according to the scan I am due July 21st not the 27th. So that is kinda scary since I have done nothing to get ready for this little one.

HarrietO has posted in the third tri forum. Baby is here and both seem well. First baby for our group - how exciting!!!

Thanks Albs. I'll just copy that update here.

UPDATE- Claire Elise was born At 6:48 this morning by c- section. I labored for almost 16 hours and had to have the section at the last min. Because I was having strong contractions and her heart rate was dipping a bit. I'll post a proper birth story when I can use my laptop instead of my phone & add some pics. She was 7 lbs 3 oz & 21 1/2" long! No complications other than her sugar being a little low (I'm type II diabetic, so we expected that & it had nothing to do with her early arrival). Thanks for all the messages of encouragement. They were truly appreciated!

soooo happy for you and claire elise. can't wait to see pictures!! she's a great size for being early. an early birth can't have been what you were hoping for, but i can tell you now, the last month of pregnancy is HARD so i'm glad you don't have to do it.
congratulations.

Congratulations HarrietO, and welcome to the world baby Claire!!

I can't believe our first baby is here, I'm so excited now. The next few weeks are going to pass so quickly.

Congrats HarrietO and Welcome Baby Claire. Can't wait to see pictures.

Congrats HarrietO, hope you are both doing well xxxxx

Huge congratulations Ali on the safe arrival of baby claire!! Our first July thread baby, so exciting. Looking forward to hearing your birth story when you can, in the meantime enjoy this special time! Xxx

Ps, I had my scan yesterday and baby is head down not breech!! I am so elated that I can try for a natural birth now and maybe have a water birth. She said the head is low but not engaged, I was trying not to cry with happiness as we saw baby on the scan! X

Hope everyone else is ok? We already have our first July baby..... Who's next?! Xxx

Congrats Ali - she sounds lovely. Imagine how big she'd have been in 5 more weeks!

I'm good. Off to my first aquanatal class this morning. Finding being off work without a routine a little odd but quite enjoying pottering around and aware ill never have this luxury again! Saw midwife on tues, bump still measures dead on average line for me and bp etc ok. Baby now only 1/5th palpable so she hopes I'll go on time and not overdue! Baby was back to back on Tuesday too and I've had more back ache. Trying to stay off the sofa and on my ball (sitting and all 4s) and think its back at the side today. Who knows if it'll stay there but at least I know it can still move. :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->