July Babies!

whoop whoop! another july babies baby. can't wait to hear more.

Congratulations Ready or Not!

As for me I had a weekly appointment with the doc today and there was protein in my urine and my BP had jumped. So I was sent to the hospital for BP monitoring and a NST. Also some blood work and urine protein tests. All is good, I have to go back to the hospital on Sunday and have it all done again, and my doc will be there that day. I almost want to cross my fingers he induces me that day!

those of you for whom this isn't your first - did you get a burst of crazy energy near the end? the past 2 days i've had more energy than i have for 9 months. i've heard of people nesting, but i'm not really in a cleaning mood. I am however organising, cooking, generally running around doing 10 things at once - it's insane! just hoping it's a good sign!

those of you for whom this isn't your first - did you get a burst of crazy energy near the end? the past 2 days i've had more energy than i have for 9 months. i've heard of people nesting, but i'm not really in a cleaning mood. I am however organising, cooking, generally running around doing 10 things at once - it's insane! just hoping it's a good sign!

No but then again I never have any energy when preg and I've never had the whole nesting/cleaning urge - I just get sick :dohh: but I hear some people do so fxd x

Not me either I'm afraid, albs. I've never felt that nesting feeling, although I could really do with it right now.

Enjoy your energy buzz, I hope it means something for you!

So, I thought maybe I was going to be next. Started with cramps at 8pm last night. Don't know if they were contractions or not but they were sore and didn't feel like usual BH. Pain in back, thighs and bump and really deep inside - hard to explain. Anyway they lasted all night and seemed more regular so got husband home from work and spoke to MW who said it sounded promising but just wait and see. No show or waters or anything. Anyway they all disappeared around 2.30pm :(
Getting a few more now but don't want to get my hopes up. Any thoughts for you ladies who have done this before? I'm rather clueless :shrug:

Beanhunter- they said in my prenatal classes that early first stage labour can come and go for a little while.. so this may actually be it but it might take a while to get really established. Fxd for you!!!!!

So exciting Frisbee!!!!!

Albs- Unfortunately no energy here either!! I wish I could have some!

Ive had the same things happening beanhunter, its coming and going, I had about 7 contractions that I could definitely feel within an hour but they went away and I have only had a few a day since. :shrug:
Albs I got into a CRAZY nesting mode about a week before I had our DD and I was organizing EVERYTHING or if I wasnt able to because I was simply too exhausted then I was telling DH what to put where and where I wanted things rearranged :haha: hope this means good things for you!!

Beanhunter I had I hpthe same several times before I went into labour - some were that bad I had to get the tense machine out, it's your body practicing, so hopefully fxd it won't be too much longer, BUT I would recommend going for a good walk, that's what helped with my first, good luck!!!

I'm SO jealous of all you girls going early

Im not ready to go early! Few more weeks will do me fine!

So, I thought maybe I was going to be next. Started with cramps at 8pm last night. Don't know if they were contractions or not but they were sore and didn't feel like usual BH. Pain in back, thighs and bump and really deep inside - hard to explain. Anyway they lasted all night and seemed more regular so got husband home from work and spoke to MW who said it sounded promising but just wait and see. No show or waters or anything. Anyway they all disappeared around 2.30pm :(
Getting a few more now but don't want to get my hopes up. Any thoughts for you ladies who have done this before? I'm rather clueless :shrug:

Beanhunter me too!! I totally don't remember labour and the signs even though I did it before....I am getting cramps but read the cramps have to be all over not just in the front....It is so crazy how much I forget too!!! lol

I remember I never felt a single contraction at all until I was in the hospital because my waters had started "leaking" and proceeded to 6cm dilated.. even then I was all "oh.. I think thats one because its a touch painful.." but they didnt wrap around or anything, they were always in the same spot before 8cm and then I had SUCH horrid back labor!! I seriously blame the hospital on that one though because I was SUPER low risk and had no problems, perfect pregnancy, and yet the minute I was in the room I wasnt allowed to get out of the bed at all.. so my back was KILLING ME.. so its not 100% that what others say you should feel is what you will feel.. with this one my contractions have been a mix of abdominal tightening or simple period like cramps with my back hurting. Everyone is different :thumbup:

Well my water broke at 0410 this morning. Been sitting being observed for about an hour. My Bp is alittle crazy but my doc will be in in about an hour to see me. I am having contractions about every 3 minutes! Will keep you updated:flower:

Good luck sammiecaine

Beanhunter I hope (in the nicest possible way!) that you are in pain again soon! xxxx

Thanks hel - me too! Weird isn't it, wishing for pain. Seeing a friend for lunch today and opticians this pm so anytime after then is fine! Especially as I actually slept last night so feel loads better today.

Good luck Sammy!!

Beanhunter: I am having the same very thing. The issue is I was induced with my son so don't know early labor. I'm staying very nauseated but don't know if it is because I have bronchitis and an ear infection. The antibiotics haven't done me like this before so not sure what to think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->