July Babies!

Yay sammycaine!! any update?
beanhunter I have been told that you get a good nights sleep before your body starts hardcore getting the kiddo out! Im not sure if thats true but we can hope right? :haha:
I hope you feel better soon Overcomer!

Yay sammicaine, good luck! Can't wait for news.
I'm getting so impatient now...

beanhunter I have been told that you get a good nights sleep before your body starts hardcore getting the kiddo out! Im not sure if thats true but we can hope right? :haha:[/QUOTE said:
I can live in hope right? Sudden urge to clean. Been for a walk and bought a pineapple too!

I can live in hope right? Sudden urge to clean. Been for a walk and bought a pineapple too!
hahaha same here! Ive been energized today (besides this headache I got around 2pm UGH) and DH got us a pineapple yesterday! Im going to cut it up tonight :haha:

Goodness we are going off like time bombs! haha I asked dh if he would take me out of town for the weekend and he said "YOU"RE PREGNANT!" He was horrified! haha I didn't want to go to China, just a few hours away. He thinks I am set to blow at any given minute and I suppose I am.

I agree about wanting to feel pain. haha I keep saying, "Oh that was a really good strong cramp!" I am so excited! I have had a lot of cramping, but it has been for a few weeks now. They do seem to last a bit longer now though. I am just finding that my discharge is out of control. I feel like I need to wear liners all the time! I hope that means I am thinning. No blood or anything though so I am just in the waiting game. I am alright with that though as I would like to have a few days at home to relax. Yesterday was my last day at work!

hahaha agreed peacelikeariv! Ive been having period-like cramps in my back and sometimes my front.. Im also getting some pressure-ish feelings in my vajayjay. I took tylenol about an hour ago for a headache and the headache went away but I can still feel the cramps! not that they are painful, but I can still notice them.. which I didnt think I would after taking the tylenol! Im walking around an outdoor mall today with a couple other moms out here so I hope we can get something going :haha:

Ugh. Such a horrid day. Woke at 2.30 am with cramps again. Not that bad but still there by 12pm. Rang the birth centre and told them about them. Asked about movements and I said I'd not felt so much but had still felt baby move. They told me to go to triage for a trace.
Fine. So I get there and trace ok but MW says need to do a scan to check fluid in case it's low and that's why I'm not feeling movement. Scan shows wriggly baby, measuring spot on 6lb 14oz at 37+5) but too much fluid. Deepest pool was 10.4cm. This is apparently pnly mildly raised. Had blood done and sent home. Waiting for a phone call about seeing consultant and repeat scan next week. Feel like its stupid as baby now won't stop moving. Don't know what it means as she said if my waters broke between now and then an head well down (which it has been for 2 weeks) then I could go to MW led unit anyway. So if thats the case then why do I need to see a consultant??? I'll do whatever I need to but it seems to be following a protocol rather than looking after me. Really upset now.

I can't believe she is here! Jocelyne Nicole Lanay was born June 22 at 1023 pm. 8lbs 3oz and 22 inches long. All at 37 weeks! It had its very intense moments but i wouldn't change it for the world. Her shoulder got stuck and i thought I just might die. My word of advice for labour; just when you think you can't do it anymore and wanna give up, its actually almost over.

Omg congrats Sammy I can't wait to see pics! You give me hope that I too will be early

wahoo! another july babies baby. so happy everything worked out well. would love to see some pics of any of the july babies when people get chance (i'm sure you're all quite busy at the moment!!)

i'm am having to try really hard not to be jealous of those of you that have popped already. i'm not even due until friday, but i was so sure i'd go early, whereas now i could quite easily see myself going until july 9th and getting induced. fingers crossed that doesn't happen though! the only blessing is that the last week has actually been less uncomfortable than the month before. i'm sleeping a little better and have more energy which is great.

Congrats sammiecaine that's a fab weight, hope you are both doing well xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->