July Babies!

Sammycaine, congratulations!! I'm so excited for you and also very jealous that your little one is here already.

Looking forward to seeing pictures of her.

Okay ladies, who's next?

I dont know if Ill be next or not but shes super low down and Im constantly getting BH contractions... my midwife did an NST on me last wednesday and said that the amount of BH was ok and that she wasnt worried about it since they didnt bother me.. well as of last night they started getting noticeable in my back (ow) but still not consistant..
TMI~!!!!
I also have been feeling like I need to have a BM but when I tried this morning only a little bit came and it was super soft, not constipated like I have been feeling the pressure of.. weird.. I guess baby is just getting much lower that last week! Shes measuring ahead so if she comes now Im not worried about it since my midwife isnt worried.. but still! WOAH!

Frisebee I am having all the same feelings for the past 2 days

It wont be me next, ive been feeling NOTHING.. I am WAY too comfortable at the moment and the baby is still high under my ribs. I wont complain though.. she'll come when shes ready... but its like waiting for xmas as a kid.. but not knowing exactly when it will be! Sooo annoying! x

No signs here either! Baby has dropped though and is 2/5 engaged so am feeling pretty uncomfortable. So excited!! Hurry up baby :)

Its a good start Mrs W! At least its not lurking under your ribs like my little one! Can you breathe a bit easier now?

Yes can breathe better, don't get pain in my ribs now and can eat without feeling like I'll burst. The pain is all lower now, pelvis feels broken, need to wee 24/7!

Are you trying any methods to see if they help? I had a curry sat & chilli sun. Been walking and regular raspberry leaf tea. Bouncing on my ball.

Congrats Sammycaine.

I am so excited for all of us. I have been down at my families farm where they still have dial up so that means it take like 20 mins to up load a page so no B&B for me. I have to go back out tomorrow night. (my parents are out of town so that means that I have to look after and feed all the animals.) I feel like I have droped but who knows. I am hoping that my little one stays in a little longer. I would like to go over so I know my dad will be here and so I can be maybe buy somethings (I still don't have going home outfits). But I think that I will go early. I never felt that way with my other two. I guess I just have to wait and see. I hope eveyone is feeling good and are more prepared than I am.

Well I saw the MW today. 1/5 engaged still so ready to go. STill getting tightenings but nothing regular and no other signs. Seeing consultant on weds about the possible extra fluid.
Bunnikins - does a max pool depth of 10.4cm at 37+5 sound like anything to worry about. I reckon it's entirely an incidental finding but don't want everything to now become medicalised because of it. Hope the baby had just had a big wee. I can't have too
Much extra fluid as bump measures spot on 50th centile as did baby on growth scan on sat so surely if there was extra fluid bump would be measuring big?
Hoping I go into labour before then so I don't have to deal with all this but know that's unlikely :(

Congrats Sammycaine!

I'm definitely in the "not any time soon" camp. But mat leave started on Fri, the cot was finished today and all the baby's clothes are on the line as we speak!

I really don't see me going early, just got this week left in work (just the 2 shifts) and thankfully the BIL has left :yay: it means I can actually start sorting out some bits in the baby's room (this is where the spare bed is) I'm sure we have everything, it's just finding it all...

I'm also 1/5ths engaged but I was like that for ages before DD2 came

Hope everyone's ok xx

Not any time soon here either. Baby's bouncing between my pelvis and my ribs, so I've got the bowling ball walk one minute and the next it's rib pain and not being able to breathe.

Right now it feels like Tiddler isn't going to be here until Christmas.

Well I saw the MW today. 1/5 engaged still so ready to go. STill getting tightenings but nothing regular and no other signs. Seeing consultant on weds about the possible extra fluid.
Bunnikins - does a max pool depth of 10.4cm at 37+5 sound like anything to worry about. I reckon it's entirely an incidental finding but don't want everything to now become medicalised because of it. Hope the baby had just had a big wee. I can't have too
Much extra fluid as bump measures spot on 50th centile as did baby on growth scan on sat so surely if there was extra fluid bump would be measuring big?
Hoping I go into labour before then so I don't have to deal with all this but know that's unlikely :(

Increased fluid is a bit subjective... depends on the person doing the scan really. I generally go by a deepest pool of over 8cm is a bit more than usual.. but then i would go ahead and do a proper measurement (called an AFI) and if THIS is increased.. then i will call it increased. A deepest pool alone is a bit meaningless cos all the fluid you have could be pooled in one spot or spread out in the uterus. It can sometimes mean baby is big.. or can sometimes result in delivering earlier if theres enough to put enough pressure on the uterus.. is your tummy measuring large?

i'm still not feeling like it's going to happen any time soon and it's only 3 days until my D-Day. I'm really hoping he's born in june not july though. if he's born in july he'll have to wait a whole extra year before going to school. it's not the end of the world as being the oldest in the year would be beneficial in it's own way, but kids already start school nearly a year later than i'm used to here (i'm english but now live in australia) so i've just got it stuck in my head that he needs to be in this school year. poor kid having a teacher as a mum!!
hope everyone is good and not feeling to uncomfortable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->