• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

Awe good luck ladies! Can't wait to see my baby girl! I'm jealous! :)

Holding my breath for news Peace and Bug -- this thread is an exciting place to be at the moment!!!

And gorgeous babies Ready and Sammy. You're all making me really jealous and anxious for my own special arrival.

Oh how exciting peacelikeariv!!! Keep us updated!
I hope your MW is more willing than mine is Beanhunter hahaha I hope you dont have to be induced either! Good luck!! :thumbup:
Happy Birthday Ann!

Good luck peace!
Waiting for midwife. Hoping I don't have to be induced. Am crampy +++ this am. If I'm not being admitted I'm going to try to persuade mw to do a sweep and hope it starts me off.
ggood luck hon!
Water broke at 11pm ladies. My girl will be here soon!
can't wait for update!

Sammy your little one looks absolutely perfect - well done!

Happy birthday Ann

Good luck you two. More babies on the horizon, how exciting! Happy birthday Ann! Any signs of a birthday baby???

Am in for induction. Bit stuck as I'm not dilated enough to have my waters broken but I've got too much tightening to have the prostin pessary :(

What are they gonna do then bean? Not long for you now hopefully.n Good luck xxx

awww another baby!! congrats!! pics! pics! pics! I know when you are free! so exciting!!

Congratulations Pooky, and welcome baby Makenna. And yes, pictures please!!!

Thinking of you bean, and very excited for you. Keep us posted.

congrats Peterpooky!!!!! I cant wait to see pictures and read the story!! :happydance:

Congrats peterpooky

Bean sending you lots and lots of labour :dust: my one bit of advise (if poss) is keep moving - walking or bouncing on a ball, good luck xx

Congratulations peace!
I was admitted around 5pm and def having some contractions but cervix unfavourable. Left alone til 2am as they thought contractions stronger but till no change so now have pessary in. Am bored and tired and can't sleep because of contractions. Apparently they are prob more painful because of the increased fluid. Anuway, it's just a waiting game now.

About an hour ago I was walking around downstairs shutting curtains and windows when I felt a ton of pressure below and it hurt really bad and I had to stop in my tracks and hold onto the kitchen counter, I thought I was going to have to sit on the floor for a second. I don't think it was a contraction just the most pressure I've felt so far that was painful. Hopefully it's a good sign.

Makenna arrived at 10:03am via emcs as my waters went by themselves at 3:45am!

Oh my gosh congratulations!! Guess they won't have the same birthday then :haha: I'm really paranoid about something happening before I go in eeek!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->