• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

Canada!!!! That's great news!!

I have the funny feeling that I'll be here on my own on this thread by the first of July. :winkwink:

Dont worry Invivo - I'll be here with you! No signs at all happening here!

Congrats Pooky!

xx

So exciting canada!!! any updates yet?? and no worries here either Invivo! July starts tomorrow! :haha:

Iain Kenneth was born at 9:32 am on June 28th. Just a little guy at 5lbs, 15oz. Still in hospital as my blood pressure isn't under control. Will update properly when I get home.

Congrats bug, hope it sorts itself soon xx

Wahoo Canada, good luck

Invivo - don't worry I will still be here, don't see this one coming any time soon :dohh:

Congrats bug and good luck Canada!

Still no sign of baby here!

Congratulations and good luck to everyone who had their LO or is in labour!

So how many of us went early now?

Well ladies, Ive been in hosp since thurs bc bp was high again. Was induced fri and sat with no success, but having more regular tightenings today. So fingers crossed, if not another inudction this afternoon. Good luck ladies!

Appointment today, 1 - 2cm dilated and softening, so the plan is Im getting Induced wednesday if nothing happens before, wednesday is my due date,

Congrats on all the babies, good luck to pitty and billiboi!!

Add me to the "nothing happening here for a while" team...

So many babies on the way very soon! Good luck pitty and biliboi. Nothing happening whatsoever here either.. 2 weeks to go yet and i cant see anything happening before that.

I get an ultrasound and checked thursday if little missy stays put.. I keep having more and more BH as the days go by so who knows!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->