• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

Third induction failed. They may break my waters today!

Congratulations Bug, and welcome to the world baby Iain!!! Hope things are stabilised soon so you can both get home.

Thinking of you biliboi and pitty, hope things start to happen properly for you soon.

Canada, any updates?

Aw biliboi how frustrating! That baby obviously needs a lot of "encouraging" out! Good luck xx

My little girl was born yesterday at 8.02pm weighing a tiny 6lbs 7oz. Totally not the delivery we had planned as it was induced, epidural and forceps in the end but she's more than worth it. She is nameless at present and I'm trying to negotiate my way out of the postnatal ward hell later if madam will have a feed. Will post pics soon.

so many babies born already! I have a feeling I'll be one of the late ones...

Yay congratulations on the birth of your little girl beanhunter thats lovely news!

afisppq, i feel the same!

I have had an off again on again headache for the past week. It feels like someone is stabbing me the eye and right above it. I think I might be a little dehydrated but I am drinking as much water as I can but it isn't as much as I was about a week ago. THe problem is that when I drink water my headache get worses and my tummy hurts and then I can't eat which I think is only adding to it. I took my blood pressure and it has been normal. Any advice? My DH wants me to call the midwife but I see her on Friday so don't really see the point. Oh I have been taking Tylenol and it seems to help.

Thanks

quick update from me

Celina Susan was born June 30th at 6:52pm, 2wks early, vaginal delivery. A completely painless labour and delivery as I got dpi asap cause doc had to go do other surgeries....i will share the rest later....oh, no stitches as well....so no downstairs pain at all....will catch up and send pics in a bit:cloud9::happydance:

some quick pics

Attachments

• celina.jpg
    celina.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 4
  • celina1.jpg
    celina1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 6
  • celina2.jpg
    celina2.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 6
  • celina3.jpg
    celina3.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 4
Introducing Iain Kenneth!!!!

Congratulations Canada & Beanhunter!!!!!!

Attachments

• DSC_0154.jpg
    DSC_0154.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 2
  • DSC_0100.jpg
    DSC_0100.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 4
congratulations Mammas!!! can I ask for birth stories? dont share if you dont want to, I just need something to hold me over until this little missy decides its her turn!! :haha:

for sure! I will share my both story tomorrow....need t least 5mins uninterrupted to type....but I will say, it was the best experience ever!

Congrats Canada8 and Bug222

You both have very beautiful babies. I can't wait to meet my little one.

I have had an off again on again headache for the past week. It feels like someone is stabbing me the eye and right above it. I think I might be a little dehydrated but I am drinking as much water as I can but it isn't as much as I was about a week ago. THe problem is that when I drink water my headache get worses and my tummy hurts and then I can't eat which I think is only adding to it. I took my blood pressure and it has been normal. Any advice? My DH wants me to call the midwife but I see her on Friday so don't really see the point. Oh I have been taking Tylenol and it seems to help.

Thanks

I would def. call in if you keep getting the head ache and doesn't go away. That was one of my symptoms my first pregnancy when I had hellp syndrome which is a severe form of preeclampsia. If you do have it the earlier its caught the better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->