July Babies!

Hello Ladies,

Ive just been to my first midwifes appointment soo happy about getting my Green notes!! :D still can't believe it haha.

I Don't feel pregnant most of the time!!

How is everyone else feeling?

She changed my due date to July 3rd :D

Can't wait for my scan. Hope everybody's keeping well :)

Actual bleeding this morning. The doctors office wont be open for a few hours. I wish i could go back to sleep to pass the time.

Thinking of you Scooby, hopefully its nothing to worry about xx

Found out last night that that my cousin, basically sister, is now due on July 21st! Just nine days after me! Didn't tell her about my bean, but I am so excited to share the ups and downs in a few months!

Oh and I thought of a fun way to share with the family at Christmas last night! We will be in NY around Christmas. I am going to get a picture of a Santa Claus with his ear to my belly. Then I will make cards and title it Baby's First Christmas List or something catchy. Congratulations Mimi & Papaw!

Sorry Scrooby, i am keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you. I hope all turns out ok. Bleeding early on is quite common. Try and stay positive :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

Ive just been to my first midwifes appointment soo happy about getting my Green notes!! :D still can't believe it haha.

Hi i just noticed ur in the UK like me. I didnt realise the midwife saw you at 6 weeks. I was planning on waiting a bit. Did you see your GP first or just ring the surgery and tell them? When did you first ring up? x

I have everything crossed for you Scooby!!!

Really sorry Scoob! Hope all is well! :hugs:

Hello Ladies,

And hoping - All of my symptoms have vanished as well. I'm a bit freaking at the moment.

They came on so strong, and just as quickly Disappeared. :wacko:
Can't wait until my appointment on the 21st to hear heart beat! Feels like forever away. :(

Well, my boobies still feel like painful cannonballs, and now my right nipple is stinging!

My ms has stepped up a gear.couldn't get out of bed all afternoon as felt so sick and was dry retching all morning. Feel crap but at least it's a good sign x

Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement everyone. Unfortunately The doctor confirms that it is most likely a miscarriage. The urine pregnancy test i took there was negative. Had blood drawn for hcg levels just to be sure, probably won't have results until tomorrow. Meanwhile I'm continuing to bleed and having very painful cramping. He prescribed loritab for me, so at least that will help with pain, and will probably knock me out for a while.

So sorry Scooby xxx hope to see you on these boards again soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->