July Babies!

I'm due 4 days before my Bday! Put Me Down For the 14th.

Thanks for the good thoughts and encouragement everyone. Unfortunately The doctor confirms that it is most likely a miscarriage. The urine pregnancy test i took there was negative. Had blood drawn for hcg levels just to be sure, probably won't have results until tomorrow. Meanwhile I'm continuing to bleed and having very painful cramping. He prescribed loritab for me, so at least that will help with pain, and will probably knock me out for a while.

So sorry scooby :(

So after my BFP on monday with hcg levels at 64, I started having a REALLY sore throat Tuesday that was swelling immensely so I went to the ER in the middle of the night. I couldn't get my fever to come down hardly at all for a whole 24 hours. My hcg levels at 1 am early Wednesday morning were 195. I was over the moon, but I started spotting mid day Wednesday. I miscarried last month around the same point in my pregnancy, but I am prometrium and baby aspirin this time and my numbers have looked way better. I went back to the hospital today because I wasn't responding to the antibiotics and at 11 am my hcg was 329. Does this sound okay? The spotting hasn't really changed my over the last 36 hours. I just want it to stop! I have an appointment with my OB next wednesday. They told me I could stop by for another beta test tomorrow to see if it's still rising. I just keep praying! [-o<

I don't know much about levels so I'm not help there. But hoping for the best for you, ktskittle!

:hugs: I'm so sorry scooby, I hope you're ok. x x

Sorry ktskittle, I don't know anything about HCG levels, I hope someone else can help. I have had spotting with both pregnancies, so it's not necessarily a bad thing. Hope all is ok :hugs:

Bunnikins, I wondered how you got such an early scan - that's cool! I might have to visit you too :haha:

Hi all can I join? Got my BFP last night at 14 (or 15) DPO. So excited/nervous and DH is trying to be v sensible and say "lets just wait for a few weeks and see what happens before we start celebrating"... We were trying for 16 months and I'm 35 (36 next month!) so he's being sensible...

Anyway according to NHS website my due date would be 20 July!!!

Hi everyone and congrats! I wonder if I can join this thread? I'm due 20th July :)

Hello ladies

Can you add me for the 4th July please :hugs:

My spotting has stopped! Thank goodness. I just hope it stays FAR, FAR away!
Welcome new bfps! I am so glad to see some folks who share my July 20th due date. (Although I am wondering if my first scan will move my due date sooner as my HCG levels seem kind of high for this early.)

Got my booking in apt for 21st Nov. Suffering badly with both diarrhea and sickness today x

Can anybody who's been through it before in the UK let me know how things go from here? I have a drs appointment for 21 Nov - does he just basically refer me on to the midwife?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->