• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

July Babies!

Afisppq, congratulations!!! Looking forward to those pictures.

And babynewbie, I love your avatar picture. Your daughter is gorgeous. :flower:

Kya Laraine was born 5th July at 205pm, weighing 10pound 8, 2 days of labour ending in a c-section, great experence all the same, she is just perfect, came home yesterday so after we get settled will update on birth story

wow, congrats to all those who've given birth in the last 7 days!

Congratulations pitty.Wow a big baby girl! Looking forwards to the birth story.

Congratulations pitty, and welcome to the world baby Kya!!! Glad it was a good experience, looking forward to that birth story and some pictures.

Congrats to all the new babies!!!

Well, her growth has stalled more...she didn't graw a "week" this time so induction for tomorrow is set. Now the only issue is my head infection with my ears is coming back. I will push for something after delivery as I know the amoxicillin didn't take care of it. Heck it took over 2 weeks to completely get my hearing back. I hope my dr will give me something. Fingers crossed.

Ginny has passed every single NST so thankful for that. I will do my best to update tomorrow <3.

Huge Congrats to Afisppq, Pitty and babynewbie!!!!!

Good luck overcomer.. no more waiting in limbo for you anymore, you get to meet your baby! Exciting xxx

Overcomer, very exciting to know that you'll be meeting her tomorrow! Hopefully that ear infection will clear up quickly when you have something to treat it. Keep us posted!

Albs, been thinking about you today and waiting impatiently for news!!!

Hello ladies,

I had my baby on Sunday July 8. no name for her yet 6lbs. I will post short birth story in 3rd trimester.

Congrats ms hope!! And Goodluck and congrats overcomer!

Good luck Overcomer79, I hope you have a fast labor and I hope your head gets better.

Congrats ms.hope.

Do any of you ladies have issues with your legs feeling like rubber. I got up this morning and was make breakfast for my son. I had just started and all I had done was peeled a banana and I felt like my legs were going to give out on me and I felt so tired it was crazy I had to go sit down.

Anyone else with this?

Congratulations MsHope, and welcome to your little girl! Looking forward to reading that birth story.

Try4, I've had a lot of tiredness issues over the past few weeks, and finding out I was low on iron explained some of them. I can't seem to stand up for long these days at all. Hope you feel more yourself soon.

Yeah ive nearly fallen over cos of weird legs a few times. I think its when the little monster moves her head onto the nerves that supply the legs... it always seems like she does this when im out in public too! xx

well, after 27 hours Jack Ewan arrived at 5:30pm on July 12th.
it was very difficult, all my birth plans went out of the window, i took all the drugs available and he had to be assisted out with the vacuum cup, but all was well in the end.
he weighed it at a whopping 4.34kg (9lb9oz!) and is just gorgeous.
will post more details and photos soon.
good luck to everyone still going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back